Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,848 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman (31237 Views)

How Our Pastors Become Super Rich Than The Politicians / How To Receive HOLY GHOST Baptism / How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman Or Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by sleekymag(m): 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2008
Just like I anticipated, this POST truly means different things to different people. All kinds of wandering and pointless arguments are surfacing, just as some people are really making sense.

From now on I will strictly concentrate on the course and leave everybody to say whatever he/she likes. There is simply no need to get distracted at this point.

I want to announce a time-table commencing from September 11. The course modules will be released on a 2 or 3 day interval depending on the situation of things.

The course may or may not end by the 30th of September. It all depends on the turn out of things down here with me.

Till the end of the course.

Well, those hoping to gain knowledge thru this course cannot be sure it will really work for them except the lecturer (a.k.a. poster) has a first-hand experience of the applications of the modules being taught in the capacity of a Rich Holy Businessman Pastor. Tell us do you have a ministry, and have you applied these principles to your minstry cos you can't be too sure that these men of God you're quoting are operating 100% with your principles in their quest to becoming Super rich holy businessmen. Or haven't you heard that if one wants to enter a certain business, wisdom demands that he asks those already successful in that business rather than textbook businessmen or theoretical businessmen? Where are your own personal proofs? Sure you're one of them, abi? else, its just all theories, and another way to draw attention to yourself thru your so-called personal justification. grin smiley
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by CGKing(m): 12:38am On Sep 10, 2008
I no dey like pointless talk, What is the aim of all this?

Has the poster himself tried it? Did it work for him? Or he feels like making fun. Does he think people will attempt his strategy or what? Anyway, it is only the end of this matter that will tell whether there was any sense in the thing.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by CGKing(m): 12:40am On Sep 10, 2008
Hello everyone,
I want like to point out crucial fundermental issues which our dear Mr posterman has got mixed up about life. And because this is fundermental, every single construction he has made here are simply worthless talk coming from someone who appears to feel cheated by an existence of huge gaps between status in our society.

The gaps between the average, poor and the rich may seem unfairly large, but they are not new to life and neither are they restricted to Nigeria or Africa. They exist in every nation is this world, even the mighty United States of America. (Go and investigate it). But it would be unjust for anyone to come up with unfounded and hurting ideologies to explain life and teach these ideas based on his own personal experience.

The poster is attempting to mislead and is contradicting himself by doing the very thing he is here to condemn and I will point them out one by one.

This is not the first time! This is how the frustrated in society attempt to address the ills of society; the poor always feel oppressed and will always criticise, blame and curse the rich. Go and investigate it.

Before I begin, I will like to point out that your introduction included an unfair and lame attempt to avoided contest by calling any opposition "hypocrites", "zealots", "ignorant". Well bro. we are not all that trash and we will not be cowed by that bragado. But by the time i am done here we will all find that those cruel words have better meanings when they are reciprocated.

I want to start by asking:

1. Where is God today?
Life is very very simple and not confusing at all. Time and time again it has been found that there only exists two parallels in life: it is either yes or no; "true or false", "right or wrong", "good or bad", and so on, Life is that simple.

From this, i would like to ask nairalanders one simple question: Is there a God in this life? Yes or No. ,

If "No" is your answer then pls this presentation is not for you. We will come to you on a later date, hopefully, before the rapture.

If "yes" is your answer then pls consider this:
Who is this God? Is He one great being sitting on a throne day and night? Is He active at all? Does He work? Has He revealed Himself to anyone before? How did He do it? Where can one find Him? Does He speak at all? Where is God in our world today?

I said all that to say this: God is not unfair and He has not left us all to grope in the darkness of this world trying to find meaning to our lives. It is clear from the bible that God has continued to reveal Himself from Generation to generation. How did He do it? By speaking. God speaks to people and from what I have heard, God is always speaking. One major confusion people have with others about God revealing Himself has to do with their own understanding of how God speaks. I know for certain, that when God speaks to A, most likely He never calls Mr B. to the discussion. This simply means when God speaks to me, He doesnt have to come to you to tell you that He have spoken to me.

An example of this can be found in the book of Acts. Paul the apostle had an encounter with God. When God spoke no one else heard what God said, even though the bible says terror fell on the people who were with him and they heard a voice.

God revealed Himself tothe people of old by speaking to them and today God still is alive and He still speaks. God speaks to His children and His people. If you ever want to find God alive today, you will find Him in His Children as He was found alive in Paul, and all the apostles

Now @Poster
How do you know who and who God spoke to? How could you tell that God didnt speak to Bishop Oyedepo or Pastor Chris? Did God tell you they are false prophets? By what authourity, on what grounds or by what strength do you make all these claims? Where you there with Pastor Adeyemi when he began his ministry?
You need to know the implications of the things you are telling people. You need to know that God is against what you are doing here.

2. Are you REALLY a christian?
You have mocked the calling of God on these men by these careless statments: "A holy businessman is any person who by his own making and the making of man declares himself "God's Anointed", God
"

Are they not annointed and sent by God? What are you talking about? In the book of John 1: 11- 13, the word of God says, ", He came unto His own and His own received Him not. But to as many as received Him, He gave them the power (in other words: authourity, annointing) to become the sons of God, " Annointing in the bible most times refers to power and authority.

Was Paul not sent by God? Was John the Baptist not sent? Are you not a christian? Every christian is called and sent by God. Otherwise who is God sending these days? Who? President Musa Yar Adua?

In the book of Luke 4:16 Jesus came into to the temple and opened the scriptures reading from it saying ", the Spirit of the Lord is upon me and hath annointed me to preach the gospel to the poor. He hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, " An then later Jesus said, "As the Father hath sent me, SO, send I you, "
", Go ye ALL into the world and preach the gospel, , make disciples of all men, "

Jesus has sent YOU and I to go into the world to preach. How dare you question the integrity of these other sent men of God? He sent us all

This is why I question your claims to be a BIBLE BELIEVING CHRISTIAN!!!!. What kind of thing is this Because there is no christian in this world who doesnt read his bible and you have clearly proven to us all you do not read it.

Needless to say, the bible states in Mathew,
"Judge not, that you be not judged". He is clearly saying for you as a christian, do not have the power or right to judge any other christian, talkless of a non christian who has no basis for judgement at all.

My simple Conclusion
You would have presented a more sensible approach by drawing your arguments from the truth of God's Word rather than from your angry mind. It is hard to believe you are a christian and I still think you are one of those journalist who have continued to write painful things about God's people.

You must refrain from this thing because it is clear you really do not have enough understanding of the way God works today and the weight of the implications of your words.

I encourage you all who have listened to him, please dont be carried away by his enticing words of mans wisdom. The bible says the wisdom of God is foolishness to men and God through the apostle Paul is encouraging us to test all spirits. You must test this one. You must know the truth of this life for yourself and you must fight to remember it so as not to be misled by eloquent and creatively organsized words

This is not all yet. The next subtopic I am going to be dealing with is "The Damning Implications" which will show you all the spiritual implications of what things like this bring into peoples lives.

Till them, cheers.

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by naijastufz: 2:32am On Sep 10, 2008
Nairalanders what do u guys think about plastic surgery or cosmetic surgery? would u ever consider it for aesthetic reasons? the reconstructive part as a result of accident is acceptable but for beauty reasons would u?

I'm considering breast augmentation because ive always wanted bigger boobs im an A cup and want to go to a C cup?

Has anyone undergone d procedure? what d o u think? please im interested in your views before i take d plunge! thanks
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by tinard(m): 6:39am On Sep 10, 2008
CGKing

Get a life will you. The poster never said anything about them being a fake pastor. They could as well have heard voice of God. But how many people in our world today can truly behave like the people of old{I mean Abraham & Co}. I believe you are a pastor or worker in the Church and are trying to defend your pratice. Read the poster very well and you'll understand it's meaning.

Do not misconstrue the poster's message as ill or anger against GOD or any pastor. He/She is simply trying to point out that whether or not pastors are God's annointed or not, they are in it to win it. It might be a calling but it is also a business and no businessman goes into a business looking to run in a loss. They will therefore use their assets to make this happen. In the case of some, they make up lies about the miracles or perform live acts passed to be passed out as miracles. I cannot in all honesty say I have yet to witness this. Some others however cannot in good conscience do this, so they also use their talent{given to them by GOD} which is preaching. Just like Barack Obama, JFK, Martin Luther King befroe, GOD has granted but a few the gift of words and some develop or learn it and if you pick the right message you can also be a good and successful businessman. The only difference is that this business has to do with the church.

The issue raises by the poster is a little controversial as we as Nigerians have the utmost respect for GOD and can sometimes be blinded by this that we fail to see rulings by pastors that can be wrong. I will not divert everyone else's attention from the message the poster is trying to convey. I will therefore shut my trap and allow the poster to post the next session which I am glued to my seat waiting to read.

Please everyone have an open mind. The poster is not using any trick to brainwash you. Read the message and see what you think. Then go out there and observe and see if the poster is wrong or right.

Also directed at CGKing, Read a book called Abe Aabo OR Purple Hibicus. I haven't read the books in recent times but I remember it had a message about how believeing in a pastor's message can sometimes make you a little bit of an iddiot. I'd like to say more but I will stop. Paulipopo I dig the message and i'm listening
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by Denicest(m): 7:16am On Sep 10, 2008
Interesting. Well it has been said in the Holy book that its not all that says Lord Lord will enter the kingdom of God.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by CGKing(m): 8:38am On Sep 10, 2008
[table][tr]
, To yet another group it will be an attention grabbing piece that achieves absolutely nothing on the positive side. But to me it is a true reflection of things I have observed among some men of god, the massive business empires they preside over, the attempts and strategy they have applied all these years to arrive at their present states. This write up is going to demonstrate the sad reality of opportunism, deception, greed and ambition combining forces to wreck havoc on the social fabric of the Nigerian Society. It will include an expose on the five biggest Holy Businessmen in Nigeria (David Oyedepo, Enoch Adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, Temitope Joshua and Mathew Ashimolowo in that order) and the vast businesses they preside [/tr][/table]

@tinard
I get life now. and contrary to what you are saying, i dont work in a church and as i tried to imply i am not a Pastor so you dont think I am trying to defend my practice. I love knowlegde and facts and just cant help my hungry curiosity which has led me into so many thoughts of this life. Once, I even went into studying Islam just to understnd more about the religion, i used to think Islam was the way to God becos muslims seemed so pious. Anyways, i just said all that to show you that I am nnuetral. I may sound like a pastor, i feel so too, kinda like it though but it hurts me to see pple who have abilities using them to misled pple by IMPLY OR SUGGEST things that are really not factual; that is not proven. Pple can easily believe and accept this. The poster doesnt have proof of all he has said. Anybody can sit in his room, take a birds eye view assesment of events around him and begin to use his abilities to spread them, that is not fair on pple. For God sake they are not based on his personal effort to validate

It is like somebody coming to say Hitler killed 30 million jews because he wants to increase the fun in the story.

Please tinard before we go into another book, i am asking you to review what the poster has already said. It is obvious you didnt get the idea. I put a sample above for you to see. The intentions are glaring and unmistakeable. Now Paulipop may have good intentions, he could be trying to see from an open mind, but his judgement is bias and has only one inclination: Ask yourself what is this lecture going to produce:

1. Resentment towards the Names he mentioned here.
2. A danger of making people turn to others things for help rather than to God, afterall they didnt see him before. Now they ones that preach him are corrupt.
3. the treacherous seed of the devilish thought of questioning that there is NO GOD, sown in the heart of the simple
4. A danger of breeding resentment for not just these men of God but towards what they stand for.

the list goes on. I know the implications of these lectures. They are not mere play, they have the ability to kill people and that is why I wont keep quiet, Now there may be fake pastors of course, Jesus said so, but God did not appoint paulipopo to fish them out. God told him to go into all the world and preach the gospel as a christian and his not doing it is already harmful talkless of this.
Anyway, i neva finish sha, watch out for my next post. Remember God says, touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm. Pple of God have always been criticised and lied upon, in Jesus' time, in Paul's time and now here we are. It will always be there but the difference of believing the truth has the power to save or to hurt.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by CGKing(m): 8:49am On Sep 10, 2008
, but the difference of believing the truth or a lie has the power to save or to hurt.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 10, 2008
CGKing, WTF??

I take God beg you. Go start your own thread.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by carmelily: 9:07am On Sep 10, 2008
WHY ARE YOU FEELING THREATENED MY DEAR THAT YOU NOW WANT TO EXPEL A FELLOW STUDENT?
MAY BE YOU ARE FAST DISCOVERING THE FLAWS AND FALLACY YOU PEOPLE ARE CELEBRATING AS A GOOD THREAD.
INFACT, IT IS THE DUMBEST SHIT OF THREAD IVE EVER READ ON THIS FORUM.

Mr helpee, helper. MIND YOUR BUSINESS! only a dummy like you will miss the joke in what i said about" expelling joshjosh from school"

it's dumb why are u here?

Nairalanders, I think this humble poster is kinly leading ya all to a DUNG HILL, because there;s no where in the world where you be a SUPER RICH , HOLY whatsoever, in that simple manner, T

The THeory is Work and Eat!!! DOnt Work DOnt Eat!.

LOL.

BRB.

@brein. The post is a satirical piece. well-written and well-thought out. Don't just take it at face-value. i thought anyone could have known this from the word go.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by carmelily: 9:12am On Sep 10, 2008
naijastufz:

Nairalanders what do u guys think about plastic surgery or cosmetic surgery? would u ever consider it for aesthetic reasons? the reconstructive part as a result of accident is acceptable but for beauty reasons would u?

I'm considering breast augmentation because ive always wanted bigger boobs im an A cup and want to go to a  C cup?

Has anyone undergone d procedure? what d o u think? please  im interested in your views before i take d plunge! thanks

wrong thread. anyway, will the augmentation help you be a  super rich holy businesswoman? if no, don't do it grin grin
grin

@CGKING, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. The KING name rings a bell cheesy
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by disease(m): 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2008
The subject should have read How to make money as a pastor. cheesy
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by KunleOshob(m): 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2008
@CGKING
Enough of your shallow and baseless critcisms that are not only lacking in substance, but are also pointless and empty. The fact that there are numerous charlatans claimig to be "men of god" is very obvious even to the extremely foolish. the only problem is that it is a bit difficult to distinguish (even though some are very obvious) How do you know for a fact that the poster is not a prophet of God, sent by God to warn us of the antics of those stealing in his name? I believe the poster is doing a good christian job by exposing this people even though i warned him not to mention names, so it doesn't get heated up and people like you try to derail the thread. You have to note that he is not in any way trying to discredit the church or christians, he is only trying to expose the antics of those who are stealing in God's name and encoouraging us to remain vigilant. There is no harm in this wink
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by slyk2(m): 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2008
Thank you ,sir!
see ya some other times.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by naomijt(f): 1:36pm On Sep 10, 2008
@ Paulipopo,

I strongly recommend we move the class to another thread. We have so many imposters here already. And it's really causing a lot of distraction. Thanks
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by Myself2(m): 1:43pm On Sep 10, 2008
@ OP
48 laws of power my foot,why do you find it so convenient to believe that book that amounts to nothing more than imaginative literature
N E ways,I see there are so many lost souls here(OP inclusive)
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by Myself2(m): 1:56pm On Sep 10, 2008
Y'all are entitled to your opinions,God dey bless Him people dey go,those wey e dey pain ,make e dey pain dem dey go,if na suicide make dem commit
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by noetic(m): 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2008
naomijt:

@ Paulipopo,

I strongly recommend we move the class to another thread. We have so many imposters here already. And it's really causing a lot of distraction. Thanks

we dont have to.
let them keep screaming at the top of their voices. . . . . . .  . . . . and let those who want to be informed get the info they want.

we cannot because of an irrational minority make an illogical move.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2008
Lets make sum Holy money in the house.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by bodsibobo(m): 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2008
The starter of this thread is obviously frustrated. (I would have said sick, but for want of decency). Anyway, I've met a few of his kind before. These sort of 'seemingly well researched and well presented' outburts is a symptom of someone who has tried his hands at something and failed woefully thereby getting his fingers burnt. A few examples for you guys.

I know of a guy here who had a failed career as a financial advisor; and thereafter attacks and destroys any insurance and investment product that any company develops and markets.

Back home then I had a friend who after failing ICAN exams  uncountable number of times; he thereafter sees nothing good in ICAN and attacks and destroys any chartered accountant he comes across, from the founders of the institute upto every recently qualified accountant.

When you see someone always attacking nigerians that live in the UK or US, saying they are washing plates etc, and should come back home (as in a past thread here on nairaland, NIN against NID, remember,) go and check properly and you will find out that these are frustrated guys who had been severally rejected of British and American visas.

And to Seun,

In as much as this is suppossed to be your thing and you can do whatever you like, I really think you ought to use your good office as the administrator by disallowing this thread henceforth. I know you've shown in past threads and postings your spiritual inclination which we respect, but this is getting out of hand, do something, NOW!
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by naomijt(f): 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2008
noetic:

we don't have to.
let them keep screaming at the top of their voices. . . . . . .  . . . . and let those who want to be informed get the info they want.

we cannot because of an irrational minority make an illogical move.

Invariably, the move is illogical? And considering the fact that it wasn't directed at you.!!
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2008
Professor Paulipopo, pls continue with your lectures. Renegade students and expelled ex-students must not be allowed to derail this noble cause.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by Woodpecker(m): 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2008
bodsibobo:

The starter of this thread is obviously frustrated. (I would have said sick, but for want of decency). Anyway, I've met a few of his kind before. These sort of 'seemingly well researched and well presented' outburts is a symptom of someone who has tried his hands at something and failed woefully thereby getting his fingers burnt. A few examples for you guys.

I know of a guy here who had a failed career as a financial advisor; and thereafter attacks and destroys any insurance and investment product that any company develops and markets.

Back home then I had a friend who after failing ICAN exams uncountable number of times; he thereafter sees nothing good in ICAN and attacks and destroys any chartered accountant he comes across, from the founders of the institute upto every recently qualified accountant.

When you see someone always attacking nigerians that live in the UK or US, saying they are washing plates etc, and should come back home (as in a past thread here on nairaland, NIN against NID, remember,) go and check properly and you will find out that these are frustrated guys who had been severally rejected of British and American visas.

And to Seun,

In as much as this is suppossed to be your thing and you can do whatever you like, I really think you ought to use your good office as the administrator by disallowing this thread henceforth. I know you've shown in past threads and postings your spiritual inclination which we respect, but this is getting out of hand, do something, NOW!

OBVIOUSLY U ARE ALREADY INTO THE GAME, IF NOT WHY WOULD U TAKE THE THREAD SO PERSONAL. THE POSTER HAS TOUCHED A SIDE OF CHRISTIANITY THAT A LOT OF FOLKS THAT ATTEND ALL THESE PROSPERITY CHURCHES DONT LIKE TO HEAR. CHRISTIANITY HAS BEEN COMMERCIALISED AND NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO TACKLE THIS TREND BEFORE WE START HEARING ABOUT RECAPITALISATION AND MERGERS GOING ON IN THE "CHURCH INDUSTRY"
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2008
bodsibobo:

Back home then I had a friend who after failing ICAN exams uncountable number of times; he thereafter sees nothing good in ICAN and attacks and destroys any chartered accountant he comes across, from the founders of the institute upto every recently qualified accountant.

And to Seun,

Why so serious??
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by naijastufz: 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2008

I'm considering breast augmentation because ive always wanted bigger boobs im an A cup and want to go to a C cup?

Has anyone undergone d procedure? what d o u think? please im interested in your views before i take d plunge! thanks
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by naijastufz: 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2008

Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by naijastufz: 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2008
u people think u can ignore me right? i posted my question in the fashion thread and only one person answered me! i will keep disturbing every popular thread until im satisfied.

ok ok please i need advice! 'wails'
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by peeceelove(m): 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2008
pls lets hear the rest of the lecture. i am very interested in it. i ve been a victim not directly but indirectly remember the 39 million scandal with CE?  all in the name of donation to the church, WE ARE STILL PAYING THROUGH OUR NOSE after five years. pls i dont want to go into that because i am very angry with the whole system. God help me to forgive the havoc done.  
Paulipopo, i wish you the best pls continue to expose them i am solidly behinde you.

cheers
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by Shinatu: 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2008
@Poster

I am equally appalled by the activities of the so called men of God but
I have a feeling that your motive for starting this thread is different from what you stated.

The primary business of a Christian and the basis of our religious write ups should be soul winning, do you see that happening from your posts?

or from all the responses received so far?

Faith cometh by hearing and it can also be destroyed by 'hearing'!
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by charlatan: 7:23pm On Sep 10, 2008
Both sides of this arguement can agree that Nigerian churches have spread everywhere, wether you see this as positive or negative change is another question:

Skepticals will see this as "commercialism" of the religion, and if this is true, then sooner than later, they will be elements that will poison this religion. It is the "capitalist" way.

Religious people will see the as a sign from God that the Holy book and his teachings are spreading, but i have a question for this group. Why is the RATE of growth of Nigerian churches and pastors not proprtional to the growth of the country Nigeria and the AFRICAN contintent? we seem to be the most religious continent in the world (with a religion that was "colonised" into us), Yet Our great country is getting worse, but the amounts of "conventions" and "healings nights" and "revolutions" for our country seems to be growing at an exponential rate.

I expect any replies to this post to contain a bible quote of some sort but how can you have an "OBJECTIVE" debate with someone that quotes the subject as proof?

This is the inherent problem with religious arguements and this is why THE BEST BUSINESS YOU SHOULD EVER START IS A CHURCH.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by GooseBaba: 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2008
oohhh OH wetin sef, wetin concern scriptures inside calculation of holy concept that will enable
the participant to hammer Billions of naira from a holy perspective.

Those wey dey complain, we do not  sign checks by faith. we sign checks by understanding.
it is by understanding that we know how to balance our check book. therefore the core principle of this class
is to have a solid understanding on how to direct serious cash flow to my anointed account.

So to those religious finantics, I bey make una cool down. Na only God know
who dey serve am.

Anywho, Mr poster carry on jare. I must get A++ for this class if not devil must slippers not prada.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by Kaiser5000: 7:32pm On Sep 10, 2008
This is one of the better threads that I have read on this website. I truly encourage the poster to continue. It warms my heart to see that we still have people that can think independently Nigeria. I am still amazed each day by the amount of “crap’ that people accept from some of these churches in the name of worshiping. My prayer is that some day Nigerians will wake up and learn to “question” things and just follow blindly. If you still do not get what the poster is trying to say, I would suggest that you read it once more “carefully” you may just get it the second time around.
Looking forward to the next installment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing / Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye / Muslims Visit Church In Nasarawa; Celebrate Christmas With Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.