Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Men And Their Periods! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men And Their Periods! (5534 Views)

6 Ways To Handle Your Girlfriend’s Mood Swings During Periods / 14 Things That Would Be Different If Men Had Periods. / Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men And Their Periods! by HRhotness(f): 12:52am On Sep 03, 2008
Hannibal:

@ HR Hotness,

Stop fighting the momentum.
Men will always be men. . . . . . . . . You don't expect me to call u and tell u ma plans for the next 3 weeks.
What makes u think u are the only girl friend i have got?
Give men a break and stop this PMS theory. . . . . .Men don't menstruate so find anutha name already. angry angry angry

for lack of a better word, PMS is a perfect description for this phenomenon

again, its has nothing to do with being in a relationship. . . i don't need to knw your plans,

infact, i don't want to knw your bloody plans

just return a message and say u're ok and don't want to talk.  angry angry angry

Okija_juju:

Female PMS is like a volatile volcano. It just erupts. Not planned, erratic and senseless.

guilty as charged!  embarassed

but this is not about me is it? grin grin
Re: Men And Their Periods! by Hannibal: 12:55am On Sep 03, 2008
HR.hotness:

for lack of a better word, PMS is a perfect description for this phenomenon

again, its has nothing to do with being in a relationship. . . i don't need to knw your plans,

infact, i don't want to knw your bloody plans

just return a message and say u're ok and don't want to talk.  angry angry angry

Men are not programmed that way.
We got loads of stuffs to think about and we need to be reminded constantly to remember a Sally on broadway or Agnes at Finsbury.
How do u expect a sane man to call a woman and say "i am okay but i don't wanna talk". . . .
Women have a way of blowing their gaskets when u let em know they are playing the 2nd fiddle.
Re: Men And Their Periods! by onyinye2(f): 12:57am On Sep 03, 2008
HR.hotness:

guilty as charged!  embarassed
Ada, that would make it too easy. They rather have the woman left on a cliff, so he is free to return. And most women will allow him return like nothing happened.

And so not guilty as charged.
Re: Men And Their Periods! by A40(m): 2:02am On Sep 03, 2008
Ahh i see where this is going!! These chics are trying to flip stuff on us.I dont know the guys you have been hanging with but the truth is probably your guy friend didnt come correct maybe he wanted to date you but didnt have the balls to say it and when he found out yall couldnt work out he didnt handle it like a man that doesnt mean yall should generalise
Re: Men And Their Periods! by Cayon(f): 2:05am On Sep 03, 2008
@ poster:

You need to "release" some of that white stuff. . . . . . .if you know what i mean wink You are too tense so go and get some lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Men And Their Periods! by Hannibal: 2:07am On Sep 03, 2008
Release what??
SHIT?? grin
Re: Men And Their Periods! by Nobody: 2:09am On Sep 03, 2008
Una still dey argue this matter grin
Re: Men And Their Periods! by chika98: 2:15am On Sep 03, 2008
You are venting to the wrong crowd. Some if not most of the people on this site aren't smart enough to get it/understand what you are talking about.
Re: Men And Their Periods! by Nobody: 2:17am On Sep 03, 2008
chika98:

You are venting to the wrong crowd. Some if not most of the people on this site aren't smart enough to get it/understand what you are talking about.

We understand wink and on behalf of all men i tender unreserved apologies. No seriously i meant that. Now case closed.
Re: Men And Their Periods! by chika98: 2:21am On Sep 03, 2008
lol
Re: Men And Their Periods! by A40(m): 2:30am On Sep 03, 2008
Cayon:

@ poster:

You need to "release" some of that white stuff. . . . . . .if you know what i mean wink You are too tense so go and get some lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
ROFLMAO
Re: Men And Their Periods! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2011
I think is time 4 us ladies 2 b hard on d gentlemen. Perhaps we cn go on strike 4 a year thn they'll knw who has d leadin' role. Sooo feed-up!
Re: Men And Their Periods! by tpia5: 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2011
And i thought pms was a female thing.
Re: Men And Their Periods! by Jackieugo(f): 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2011
Hmm. . .  lipsrsealed
Re: Men And Their Periods! by faith2ogesco(m): 11:09am On Jun 29, 2015
HRhotness:

again u r getting it all wrong. . . i dont need to knw why u r going AWOL, just a little warning that i wont be hearing from u fro a while wld suffice
warning? U think DAT ll b enuf Seriously ur a lady na u know how u ladies do. BTW I agree with Inca...for me personally wen I wanna give space so DAT I use my head and not emotions to think, I stop gradually, its kinda like a sign tho...dats y most of ma female frnds are ma agemates or older. no emotional feelings hence no spacing out and ma gf no fit talk grin
Re: Men And Their Periods! by faith2ogesco(m): 11:13am On Jun 29, 2015
Something or someone else maybe takin g his tym den

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Tease A Girl / 10 Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex / Some Real Life Superhumans With Extreme Capabilities From Around The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.