Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,389 members, 7,781,116 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:15 AM

What Do You Do To A Husband That Always Tell The Wife Lies And Always Into Debts - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Do To A Husband That Always Tell The Wife Lies And Always Into Debts (1264 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best / How Do You Deal With A Husband That Keeps Malice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do To A Husband That Always Tell The Wife Lies And Always Into Debts by chisomquee: 8:30am On Sep 02, 2008
found out that your beloved husband is a bloody liar,always into debts despite the fact he works with one of new generation banks that pays him well,pls help this frustrated wife with your advice.
Re: What Do You Do To A Husband That Always Tell The Wife Lies And Always Into Debts by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 02, 2008
Simple.

Confront him with your concerns, then take it from there.

As for the lying aspect, what kind of lies are we talking about?
Re: What Do You Do To A Husband That Always Tell The Wife Lies And Always Into Debts by busybody20: 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2008
Which husband doesnt tell lies? They r made 2 lie! - solution: Pray 2 God about it.

As per d debts; talk 2 him about it.
Re: What Do You Do To A Husband That Always Tell The Wife Lies And Always Into Debts by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2008
busybody20:

Which husband doesnt tell lies? They r made 2 lie! - solution: Pray 2 God about it.

As per d debts; talk 2 him about it.

Re: What Do You Do To A Husband That Always Tell The Wife Lies And Always Into Debts by chisomquee: 2:43pm On Sep 02, 2008
have talked to him about it,he refused to listen to me,people embrass him in the neighbourhood,office,friends because of debts,don't you think is spiritually problem.
Re: What Do You Do To A Husband That Always Tell The Wife Lies And Always Into Debts by busybody20: 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2008
@ Ziggy mama,

whatever. All Men r born 2 lie! Its in their blood!
Re: What Do You Do To A Husband That Always Tell The Wife Lies And Always Into Debts by Outstrip(f): 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2008
I don't know what you mean by "is it spiritual?" You are already helping him make excuses. He is simply irresponsible. Don't you know how much he makes. Don't you guys have a budget? You should know where hi smoney is going. As a matter of fact when large sums of money dissapear into thing air it is not "willie willie" that is taking it. It is more that likely a sign of cheating. He might even have another family out there or a mistress. The money cannot just vanish. Spiritual my sexy black ass. keep making excuses for him.
Re: What Do You Do To A Husband That Always Tell The Wife Lies And Always Into Debts by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2008
get a grip of your family finances. I'm not ashamed to say it, i'm not very good with money and i'll gladly let my wife do the management . . . the more reason any woman who cant manage money is of no use to me.
Re: What Do You Do To A Husband That Always Tell The Wife Lies And Always Into Debts by ikamefa(f): 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2008
chisomquee:

found out that your beloved husband is a bloody liar,always into debts despite the fact he works with one of new generation banks that pays him well,please help this frustrated wife with your advice.

eyaaaaaaaa! undecided

chisomquee:

have talked to him about it,he refused to listen to me,people embrass him in the neighbourhood,office,friends because of debts,don't you think is spiritually problem.

here is where you take a stand , you just have to gain control of your family finances , even if you both have to come to blows , ain't nothing spiritual about overspending and borrowing and not knowing how to manage your finances.
Re: What Do You Do To A Husband That Always Tell The Wife Lies And Always Into Debts by Ben13: 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2008
What to do to a lieing husband, is that?

What should a husband do to to the wife that is making him lie?
Or you don't know that the character of a wife is the beginning of lies.
Abegi!
Wives, make una clean una part, we go do our own later lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Do To A Husband That Always Tell The Wife Lies And Always Into Debts by Ben13: 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2008
busybody20:

@ Ziggy mama,

Na only your blood E dey.

As I said before, the women are the cause of it. A man cannot just wake up one morning and blow a lie.

Ah ah! u selt think am na
Re: What Do You Do To A Husband That Always Tell The Wife Lies And Always Into Debts by ssRhino: 7:06pm On Sep 02, 2008
busybody20:

@ Ziggy mama,

take am easy now, not all men oh
Re: What Do You Do To A Husband That Always Tell The Wife Lies And Always Into Debts by ojeys(m): 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2008
be moderate in catigorising men as lairs, dont be too rash on them pleeeeasewink
Re: What Do You Do To A Husband That Always Tell The Wife Lies And Always Into Debts by Busybody2(f): 11:51pm On Sep 03, 2008
chisomquee:

found out that your beloved husband is a bloody liar,always into debts despite the fact he works with one of new generation banks that pays him well,please help this frustrated wife with your advice.

If you are still interested in the union, you have to gain his trust and let him know you are not ashamed of him. Do not judge him. Men hardly like to discuss their finances with women, talkless of one who is in debt. Try and find out why people are embarassing him and see what you can do to get these people off his back?

Is he the show-off, "expensive" type, the type that wants to live in a nice house, and drive a nice car because he is a banker?  Or the one that likes to be wined and dined and fetted with the best things in life? Is he trying to live beyond his means? Is he bad with handling finances?
Re: What Do You Do To A Husband That Always Tell The Wife Lies And Always Into Debts by Queenisha: 12:02am On Sep 04, 2008
chisomquee:

chisomquee:

I think the lying and the debt situation are clearly interwoven.
I honestly think the guy most likely has some sort of addiction.
In Nigeria I'll guess gambling addictions e.g pool
(maybe even drugs)
You may need to ask some of his co workers why they think he's borrowing money and not repaying
someone may spill the beans.
Does he have a bestfriend, he may help.
It's unlikely that a cheating spouse will borrow from friends and co workers to sustain the other woman but addictions make people do strange things and lose every iota of shame because the force driving them to this destructive behaviour is stronger than them.

Very sad situation.He can only get help by admitting he has a problem.You have to dig out evidence of it by careful "investigation" and throw it in his face out in the open, you may need to catch him redhanded if need be and if he's man enough to admit to having a problem, then you have a chance, if not my sister, only God can help you.
Either way,you have a rough road ahead.
My prayers are with you.
Re: What Do You Do To A Husband That Always Tell The Wife Lies And Always Into Debts by ssRhino: 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2008
Have u asked urself first and make sure that you guys are not living bigger than your income, have u guys sat down, check ur income against ur expenses, cos it is easy for a man to borrow money to make the wife feel big, are you sure, u are not putting pressure on him too much to act like a husband and buy these and that, when he cante ven afford it.
How was it when you were dating, was he lavishing money on you then, cos if he was, then, he will do anything to try to continue, even when he cant afford it, so pls, look inward first.

(1) (Reply)

How My Family Allowed Me To Marry A Yoruba Lady / Are Nigerians Not Tired Of Naming Their Twins? / Married From The Same Or Different Tribe? How Is It Going?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.