Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,482 members, 7,808,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

What Did Pastors See In Pretty Women? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Did Pastors See In Pretty Women? (4881 Views)

Photo: Court Sentences Two Pastors To 7 Years Imprisonment For Stealing N32M / What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, "I And The Father Are One" In John 10:30? / What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did Pastors See In Pretty Women? by DeepZone: 10:09am On Sep 02, 2008
Why do male pastors have an eagle eye for super preety women? Do they go out there looking for preety women or are they no supposed to look out for a woman that is humble, virtuous and Godly abi ugly women no dey get these qualities. Check out Chris Oyakhilome's wife, Kris okotie's new wife and paul Adefarasin's wife, Pastor (Mrs.) Ifeanyi Adefarasin of House on the Rock Church below.

http://niyitabiti..com/2008_08_01_archive.html
Re: What Did Pastors See In Pretty Women? by bobokanis(m): 11:15am On Sep 02, 2008
Can you show me your wife or girlfriend's picture?
Are pretty women not humble, virtuous and Godly. O boy stop being hypocritical, face it you are simply jealous that they have more pretty women than what you have.
By the way, when you take good care of your wife, she looks pretty, so learn to polish your wife if you have any.
Re: What Did Pastors See In Pretty Women? by DeepZone: 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2008
Na waoh. Me? O'boy?
Re: What Did Pastors See In Pretty Women? by princeonx: 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2008
what a question!
Re: What Did Pastors See In Pretty Women? by AKO1(m): 4:24pm On Sep 03, 2008
@ Poster you no get work tongue

If 'pastors' have 'eagle's eye' for 'preety' women, what happened to Enoch?

You are seriously jobless.
Re: What Did Pastors See In Pretty Women? by Seun(m): 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2008
What do men see in beautiful women? Beauty, of course. These pastors are men, aren't they?

A more interesting question is, "what do beautiful women see in pastors?" Money and fame.
Re: What Did Pastors See In Pretty Women? by DeepZone: 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2008
A more interesting question is, "what do beautiful women see in pastors?" Money and fame.

I've been wondering about that too but i think the answer lies on their emotions because less famous and succesful pastors still catch preety chics. a friend once told me that he'll become a pastor for the sole reason of catching super preety ladies. may be it's God's way of rewarding them for working for Him sha.
Re: What Did Pastors See In Pretty Women? by DeepZone: 7:57pm On Sep 03, 2008
@ Poster you no get work Tongue

If 'pastors' have 'eagle's eye' for 'preety' women, what happened to Enoch?

You are seriously jobless.

Who is Enoch? adeboye? is his wife ugly? Remember he didn't start his career as a pastor and he's old meaning that his wife will not be young again.
Re: What Did Pastors See In Pretty Women? by AKO1(m): 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2008
Alright then I guess Seun has asked the more appropriate question.

But it is wrong for anyone to generalise, and probably to judge.
Re: What Did Pastors See In Pretty Women? by DeepZone: 11:38pm On Sep 03, 2008
Nobody is judging anybody. I only asked why they usually gun for super preety ladies. It seems they have an eagle eye for them. It's men that pride themselves in flaunting their trophy wives that usually have that culture. Go to House on the Rock and see how the pastor dresses his altar with his super hot wife clad in expensive Italian suit. Sometimes i suspect such scenes will distract some weak men from concentrating on their messages.
Re: What Did Pastors See In Pretty Women? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:45pm On Sep 03, 2008
@ Topic

Sex, beauty and good Public relations.
Re: What Did Pastors See In Pretty Women? by keba(m): 12:05am On Sep 04, 2008
DeepZone:

Nobody is judging anybody. I only asked why they usually gun for super preety ladies. It seems they have an eagle eye for them. It's men that pride themselves in flaunting their trophy wives that usually have that culture. Go to House on the Rock and see how the pastor dresses his altar with his super hot wife clad in expensive Italian suit. Sometimes i suspect such scenes will distract some weak men from concentrating on their messages.
weak men for church and another mans' wife
that's ridiculous lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Did Pastors See In Pretty Women? by timbabng(m): 1:50pm On Sep 06, 2008
arent they human??
Re: What Did Pastors See In Pretty Women? by DeepZone: 6:22pm On Sep 06, 2008
weak men Huh for church and another mans' wife Huh
that's ridiculous

What's ridiculous? don't you have men that come to church for the sole purpose of nabbing women?
Re: What Did Pastors See In Pretty Women? by ssRhino: 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2008
Reduces temptations, cos they already have a great one
Re: What Did Pastors See In Pretty Women? by detruth: 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2008
So this poster guy is a dummy?
Re: What Did Pastors See In Pretty Women? by pilgrim1(f): 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2008
Ahem! cough cough

But Abraham was a man of God, abi? Was his wife not super-pretty as well? Abi wetin make the king of Egypt in his time drool for Sarah? cheesy
Re: What Did Pastors See In Pretty Women? by PHILONZO(m): 10:11am On Sep 30, 2008
Broda, Gold and Silver belong to God. Beautiful women are for good men.
Re: What Did Pastors See In Pretty Women? by pureminded: 10:02am On Apr 11, 2009
@Pastor, Them tell you say pastor no sabbi better thing abi if you come be pastor , you don loose taste be that ? cheesy
Re: What Did Pastors See In Pretty Women? by pilgrim1(f): 6:45pm On Jun 02, 2009
pureminded:

@Pastor, Them tell you say pastor no sabbi better thing abi if you come be pastor , you don loose taste be that ? cheesy

You're being "real" o jare! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Daily Manna Feeding On His Word Daily 2016 / Be Changed By Beholding Christ - Joseph Prince / What's The Difference Between A Christian And Others?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.