Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Inside Nollywood - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Inside Nollywood (1808 Views)

Inside Nollywood's Mighty Economic Machine-cnn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside Nollywood by Orikinla(m): 10:56am On Sep 02, 2008
Last Sunday, I joined Emeka Enyiocha and the cast and crew of[i] The Patriot [/i] on location at the NAFDAC Office in Oshodi, Lagos.

Bob Manuel-Odogwu and Ernest Obi were there and whilst they were reading their lines, I sat down to discuss with Emeka. Chidi Wokeabia was busy directing the shots. After their rehearsal, I gave Ernest a complimentary copy of the new[i] Supple [/i] magazine and the cover model, Nadia Buari became the topic of dicussion. The discussion on Nadia drifted to Caroline Ekanem. The remarks were on the similar egos of these actresses of White and Black parents who think their light skin makes them a special breed in the local film industry. I listened and noted the issues raised in our professional discussion.

I came to talk to Emeka and Chidi about the international distribution of The Patriot and we agreed to meet with the Audio-Visual Attache of the French Embassy in Ikoyi, Lagos. The Patriot deserves the support of all those who want to promote patriotic exploits of fearless Nigerians. There is a special French fund for African producers and directors and only few Nigerians have received the grants from this fund. I want to recommend Chidi and Emeka to benefit from this fund to enable them complete the production of The Patriot successfully.
Re: Inside Nollywood by timbabng(m): 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2008
Re: Inside Nollywood by shilling(f): 3:38pm On Sep 02, 2008
Wishing you the best in the production of The Patriot

(1) (Reply)

Late Tanzanian Actor Predicted Death In Unreleased Movie / What ARE YOUR TOP 3 FAVOURITE MOVIE/TV SERIES OF ALL TIME / Download OMO ALE (bastard) Latest Nollywood Yoruba Movie 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.