Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Interested In Partnerships? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Interested In Partnerships? (1601 Views)

Seeking Partnerships For a School Management Suite / How To Have Successful Business Partnerships? / How To Avoid Problems With Partnerships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interested In Partnerships? by luwadmusic(f): 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2008
Why is it soo hard to find someone with the same zeal as yourself whenever you want to go into a partnership business? undecided

I guess the wisest thing then is to 'Do It Yourself', but I thought they said, 2 Heads Are Beta Than 1'

I am keen on starting soo many businesses, quite viable I must say, but I refuse to mention any because I doubt that I would find someone that is as interested as I am to join minds and resources with. embarassed

So am starting this thread to find as many people our there that have 'Partnership-based Business Ideas' like myself, and maybe, just maybe (if they coincide with mine) I'll join their wagon. grin

Feel free to input wink
Re: Interested In Partnerships? by luwadmusic(f): 8:54am On Sep 03, 2008
I still have my reservations about making money online (since most of these programs have blacklisted Nigeria), but I think anything that has to do with specialization brings in a lot of money, I'll do my research.

In the meantime keep on with yours, am sure it can work.
Re: Interested In Partnerships? by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 03, 2008
THANK GOD AT LEAST SOMEONE OUT THERE FACES THE SAME PROBLEM I AM FACING RIGHT NOW.

I have been this business minded fellow to the fullest but even when i try and discuss the ideas and potentials with close allies they either try to bad mouth the whole concept or if they try to come on board initially they tend to back out pretty soon 'cus they all think the very day you start a business you should be expecting tomake profits by the end of that same day which is NEVER true. All of them never want to pass throught the growing process of the business.

Well i am open to different business ideas and POSSIBLE partnership (bcus thats the best way any business can grow faster). if you will like us to talk on this feel free to send me an e.mail. believe me i am a workaholic with lots of ideas wemight be able to share.
fizofly@yahoo.com
tkia
Re: Interested In Partnerships? by luwadmusic(f): 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2008
@fizofly

A problem shared is a problem half solved, good thing for you that you understand that 'Partnerships' make the world go round.

My business ideas have been narrowed down, because I offer a lot of them for sale to my clients.

I would really like to hear from you as regards your 'top priority' business ideas. I'll contact you soonest!
Re: Interested In Partnerships? by luwadmusic(f): 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2008
As much as I believe very much in partnerships, I also believe that people should be wary of whoever they choose to share their ‘precious’ business ideas with. Like fizofly said, people tend to want to dissuade u and eventually might kill the business before it starts bringing in any money. angry

Trust is a major issue in partnerships, as well as loyalty. I have noticed that the partners who aren’t the original idea innovators usually loose focus of the ‘big picture’. They tend to ‘slow down’ when things need to be ‘sped up’. embarassed

I have experienced partnerships in distress, not a very interesting position to be in. lipsrsealed

‘Newais… a good idea sells itself, irrespective of who is paddling the boat. grin

Hit me with it! Your ideas, I mean tongue
Re: Interested In Partnerships? by luwadmusic(f): 12:34pm On Sep 05, 2008
Ok, cheesy Now we have 2 other contributors to this topic,

anybody else, or are y'all pupils of the 'Chop Alone and Die Alone', 'On Your Own', 'Eat Your Cake and Have It' school of thought? tongue

Affiliations, networking, leveraging and partnerships make the world go round.

Beta Believe That! Greedy Peeps, lol wink
Re: Interested In Partnerships? by Kaestro(m): 4:21pm On Dec 19, 2008
Quite positive I must say.Leave a number I can reach you on.We can have a drink at some point in January when I'll be in Lagos.

Thanks
Re: Interested In Partnerships? by MassOptin(m): 1:43am On Dec 22, 2008
Hello.

We are looking for partners in Nigeria. Please visit our website for discussion. Honesty is a prerequisite.

Don't be a victim of internet scams. Making money on the internet is easy, if you know what people spend on. They spend on Advertising! We do web-designing and specialize in high-quality Adsense Websites (income-based websites).

We are an online email advertising company. Please visit our website www.massoptins.com.

MassOptins provide you the best emails and mailer to help you grow your business organically. We are the best in Email Advertising. Please make us your preferred advertising partner. See how you can grow your business at a fraction of the cost of print and TV advertising. So grow your business and grow rich!

William.
Re: Interested In Partnerships? by luwadmusic(f): 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2008
@ Kaestro,
tanx for your interest in partnering (believing that's what you mean)

I'll leave my email add instead, luwymusic@yahoo.com
Re: Interested In Partnerships? by chaplin123: 4:10am On Dec 25, 2008
yes ! i like to join in parties , and sing Thai Karaoke songs with firends
Re: Interested In Partnerships? by Kaestro(m): 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2008
@ Poster.
Partnership isn't fostered with strangers.When I said "have a drink" I meant see if we have similar interest and know if anything can follow.You don't have to talk about your ideas or anything just general aqcuiantance is whats needed.I'm looking for partners too.
Re: Interested In Partnerships? by luwadmusic(f): 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2009
Ofcouse, partnership isn't fostered by strangers,

Although occasional one-on-one internet communication makes me more confortable to face the real chat,

I'll look forward to meeting with you soonest,

Dammy
Re: Interested In Partnerships? by luwadmusic(f): 8:32am On Jan 19, 2009
@ Kaestro,

why the silence? so when can we have 'that drink'?

something in the pipeline and I need like minds, if you are interested mail me on luwymusic@yahoo.com

or just reply this. Later then
Re: Interested In Partnerships? by oluyale(m): 9:16am On Jan 19, 2009
Partnership is like marriage b4 u agree to do business with a partner you must  watchout for the following:
1. UR PATNERS VISION
2.UR PATNERS  ATTITUDE TO MONEY
3.YOUR PARTNERS ATTIUDE TO LOSS
4. HIS INTEGRITY
5. HIS SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND PROFESSION - (i.e - will it move the bussiness forward, can his skills be beneficial to the business growth?)

I registered an OIL and Gas business with a friend after a consent to run a patnership. my equity share was 45% our capital based was just 1,000,000. the vision was great, business plan was superb!
I was the brain behind the company corporate indentity, Finance and management. He has all it takes to creat the market, because he's been in the business for over 3 years and he knows the Ups and down.

BUT EXCUSE ME, I DISCOVER MY PARTNER ATTITUDE TO MONEY IS VERY WRONG, HE MIGHT BETRAY TRUST WHEN THE COMPANY START MAKING HUGE PROFIT SO I BACKED OUT - (Can't take such risk)
Re: Interested In Partnerships? by luwadmusic(f): 10:04am On Jan 19, 2009
@ oluyale

Thanks for voicing out those points.

Noted!

Sincere thanks
Re: Interested In Partnerships? by Kaestro(m): 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2009
Just haven't been around this post for a while.Yes I'm still up for it.I'll email you with my number and we can arrange something.I look forward to it too.
Re: Interested In Partnerships? by luwadmusic(f): 8:23am On Jan 21, 2009
VERY URGENT!!!

I need sincere business partners to work with me on my RIPE business idea.

The criterias' to be met are:

* Willingness to share in the capital requirements
* Free to run the business as a very active partner
* Ability to impact knowledge to others
* Sincerity, trustworthiness and transparency
* Have business administration and accountancy skills
* Have your own business ideas
* and most importantly, is a peoples person.

You, as a partner stand to gain a lot from the joint venture; some of which are:

* Prestige and recognition as one of the pioneers in this business field
* Networking and connections with high net worth individuals
* An equity in the business
* A share in the business profit
* Ease to run other businesses of your choice
Re: Interested In Partnerships? by beejaay: 11:43am On Jan 21, 2009
hi everybody. i think this forum will more better by educating ourselves on the needs for business paternership and ideas. i am very sure that this will be a good start for people that are interested but with little or no understanding about the world of patnership
Re: Interested In Partnerships? by beejaay: 11:48am On Jan 21, 2009
hi luwadmusic. if u think u av a very good business proposal try and talk little more about it and im very sure u will get one here. if u feel so strong about it mail reply personally to me and lets figure it out if its worth doing
Re: Interested In Partnerships? by luwadmusic(f): 1:35pm On Jan 21, 2009
@ Beejay, I could have mailed you personally if your email address was stated

Anyway, I know my business idea is very viable at this time that's why I have decided to look for business partners, by the way, it's first come first serve due to my long list of options, so if you are interested please mail me on luwymusic@yahoo.com

I would rather share my business idea with you in person, that way I would know how you view it and if your vision is in that line, I do not intend to impose my idea on anyone who has little interest for working hard, but exceptional interest for making fast money.

Thanks again
Re: Interested In Partnerships? by beejaay: 2:29pm On Jan 21, 2009
u can get to me at watsupbeejay@yahoo.com or rabiusanusi01@yahoo.com if u think u av a very strong proposal.waiting for ur reply. u can chat with me now on rabiusanusi01@yahoo.com
Re: Interested In Partnerships? by cvibe: 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2009
@luwymusic

Is your idea web based or traditional brick and mortar business idea? What actions have you taken on your part to make the idea a reality? Do you have a business plan?
Re: Interested In Partnerships? by luwadmusic(f): 7:57am On Jan 26, 2009
@ cvibe,

well, my business idea is not a web based business, it is a service provider and YES, I have a business plan. I have tried to raise funds through loans from banks but I've realised that it's too early for that and therefore I need like minds to totally share in the equity of the business with me.

Are u interested?
Re: Interested In Partnerships? by cvibe: 10:07pm On Jan 26, 2009
@ Luwymusic

Partnerships seldom work in Nigeria. Especially when one partner commits resources and the other provides only idea.
Here are some things to think about to move your idea forward.

Why will people want your product or service?
Who are your customers and where are they located?
How do you know they are interested?
How many people are offering the same thing as you and where are they located?
What equipment do you need to set up and which of these do you already have?
How much will it cost to get you started?
Where is the money going to come from?
How will you let people know about your idea?
How are you going to sell your product or service get?
Re: Interested In Partnerships? by luwadmusic(f): 7:51am On Jan 27, 2009
A partnership where one partner provides resources and the other, only the IDEA? What kind of partnership is that? My understanding of a partnership is when all partners provide resources and contribute to the operation of the business. The major issues with partnerships failures in Nigeria is greed and lack of trust, and they can be avoided with good understanding of each other before proper commitment.

Those points you stated have already been treated by my humble self and so you see, I am quite ready for this business venture.

Why don't you state what is really bothering you, cvibe?
Re: Interested In Partnerships? by luwadmusic(f): 9:34am On Jan 27, 2009
@ Kaestro

Haven't seen any mail yet from you.

Take your time

Dammy
Re: Interested In Partnerships? by kunleweb: 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2009
Re: Interested In Partnerships? by kunleweb: 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2009

(1) (Reply)

How To Get The Youwin.org.ng Nigeria Grant 2015 And Aviod Mistakes / Paypal Fund For Sale At #175 To $1 / 1 Yuan Is N30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.