Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,808,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends (3408 Views)

Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? / Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? / Why Small Girls Dey Like To Date Marrried Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by goodguy(m): 4:37am On Sep 07, 2005
I was just wondering what small girls of 11, 12, 13, 14 years are really looking for in guys at their early ages. Honestly, I really don't know.

Even the spontaneous rate of their maturity is alarming!!!

What are the causes of these occurences? Are these signs of the end time or what?

Comments please!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by nike4luv(f): 7:41am On Sep 07, 2005
tenage life..life is changing
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by gina34(f): 10:46am On Sep 07, 2005
well my brother no small girl for nija now.
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by DEKING3(m): 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2005
Frankly speaking, it's really alarming shocked to see such things but some of the reasons include
-a change in body structure which gets into their heads as they believe they are becoming mature.
-Encouragement by the wider society thru adverts.
-Lack of adequate teenage education by parents and Guardians.
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by layi(m): 1:47pm On Sep 07, 2005
Well said DeKing.

To add to your points, methinks the guys nowadays are becoming more irresponsible (toasting small girls) sad
*runs for cover*
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by gina34(f): 3:31pm On Sep 07, 2005
Thats funny layi,
The fact that these guys go after small girls does not mean they force them.
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by layi(m): 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2005
Why tempt d lil girl? They prey on them. Its almost like forcing jare (agbayas) .
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by Greatpeter(m): 3:41pm On Sep 07, 2005
It's parts of civilization tongue
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by gina34(f): 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2005
Funny hahahaha, no be only civilization na devlopment.
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by IAH(f): 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2005
It's due to lack of proper training by their parents.
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by FOD(m): 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2005
what has home training gotta do with their physique?... it seems our farmers use more fertilizers than they used to... grin
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by layi(m): 8:24pm On Sep 07, 2005
No. I think its the men that now inject their wives with spermitizer.
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by Viktor(m): 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2005
Small girlz hookin up with guys,Let us guys check our midsts cos that's one of our dubious works u know how decietful some bro's can be...So it's not about the girls.iT'S about the MEN
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by Seun(m): 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2005
As a parent, if you are close to your little girl and you have always given her the chance to express her mind, by the time she's contemplating having a boyfriend or sex with an older man, she'll ask for your blessing one way or the other. But if you're a terror at home, a rigid and parocial parent hiding under the guise of being a "disciplinarian", then the only way you'll find out about what she's up to is when your little baby-girl becomes pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by goodguy(m): 10:57pm On Sep 07, 2005
FOD:

what has home training gotta do with their physique?... it seems our farmers use more fertilizers than they used to... grin
Nice one there bro grin

hey y'all FOD is my elder brother so u all gotta treat him with some level of respect............understood? cool

Now back to the topic..........More comments pls! I'm really enjoying you guys' comments......ride on guys! wink
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by Seun(m): 11:02pm On Sep 07, 2005
googuy, it seems that you're here to talk about fertiliser and not the issue of small girls having boyfriends. I hereby declare my intention to retire this thread.
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by WesleyanA(f): 11:05pm On Sep 07, 2005
okie dokie. smiley
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by Latoya(f): 2:00am On Sep 08, 2005
Small gals having boyfriends,na today?
It didn't start now so y confussed about it.I think its influence,friends and peer groups,at the same time greed.
y wont u wait for your time  to come?what can the boys afford that your parents can't give u? what do u discuss with them that  u can't discuss with mum,i dont buy that idea from that it is civilistion.its far from that.little gals messing around with themselves in the name of life and civilisation is absolute rubbish.
as for boobs enlargement at that age,is just normal.they r turning into teens and the hormones are more active in that age of puberty.but after a while they get to the normal or final size which they stop growing.so don't be amazed at their boobs it has nothing to do with the guys they r with.
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by gina34(f): 10:08am On Sep 08, 2005
All i know is there is no small girl this days.
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by Greatpeter(m): 10:11am On Sep 08, 2005
Civilization is blowing across the world.
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by Latoya(f): 11:54am On Sep 08, 2005
Gp i repeat Civilisation should not be the the right word to use in this issue
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by kenflavor(m): 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2005
ehen, ehen ride on

I am reading ....and...... watching.

[center]Mind u....... u guys are making some of our gals feel uncomfortable ooooo
after all we are getting great and good contributions from them. grin[/center]
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by goodguy(m): 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2005
Seun:

googuy, it seems that you're here to talk about fertiliser and not the issue of small girls having boyfriends. I hereby declare my intention to retire this thread.
Scroll up and read well. Was it me who mentioned fertilizer or FOD? angry

Guys ride on with ur comments wink
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by hotangel2(f): 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2005
first of all, when i saw this topic. I laughed a gallon of laughter. Wen i began to read replies, i started crying because of laughter. Okay oooo.. Una welldone.

To answer your question goodguy, Everyone has the right to date at whatever age he/she wants.. as long as you do it right. Don't do it because you see people do it.

And to those that say it's lack of home/parental training, ha.. i laugh at you ooo. What if your parents approve of it. When you train/teach your child in the right way, he/she will know what to do at the right time. having a bf/girlfriend doesn't neccassarily mean what most people think (SEX). When you parents know about the guy/girl, i see nuttin wrong with it.. Infact even if they don't know the guy, bt they know u have one.. It's alright. Lack of parental training is not the reason as to why "young girls" have boyfriend's. 

taaaa... who is opposing?
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by IAH(f): 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2005
Hmmm...if a parent knows about his/her 11-year old child having a boyfriend and still approves of it...I reserve my comments for such a parent.lipsrsealed By the way, well said Latoya.
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by layi(m): 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2005
@HA
What justifiable motive could an 11/12/13yr old have for keeping a Boyfriend (lover) ?
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by goodguy(m): 2:03am On Sep 09, 2005
@layi............I wonder oooo my brother. As IAH said, any parent who approves of their 11, 12 or even 13 yr old girl having a boy friend; I reserve my comments for such also lipsrsealed
And for your info. hot angel, I dont think there's any relationship that the three-letter word isnt involved. Even if the gurl doesnt want it, the guy sure will and vice versa.
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by hotangel2(f): 3:26am On Sep 09, 2005
goodguy:

@layi............I wonder oooo my brother. As IAH said, any parent who approves of their 11, 12 or even 13 yr old girl having a boy friend; I reserve my comments for such also lipsrsealed
And for your info. hot angel, I don't think there's any relationship that the three-letter word isnt involved. Even if the girl doesnt want it, the guy sure will and vice versa.

Ohh c'mon you guys!!!!!!!! 11, 12, 13 year old is okay. Ohh puh-lease.

And uhmmm Mr goodguy, Not all relationship has the "three letter words in it". Don't go out with a guy that'll force sex on you. That's why you should be carefull earlier on. Besides why are we concentrating on girls here?

Why Not Ask Why are small guys of nowadays having girlfriends? *scoffs*.
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by goodguy(m): 3:37am On Sep 09, 2005
And uhmmm Mr goodguy, Not all relationship has the "three letter words in it".
that's why i said "I dont think" I didnt say all have smiley
Why Not Ask Why are small guys of nowadays having girlfriends? *scoffs*.

cheesy It's rare compared to the girls having bf's
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by Latoya(f): 4:02am On Sep 09, 2005
HA I have never disagreed with you on any of your post before, but <snip>.

You know the truth girl.

Relationship with these guys and small gals isn't just being friends, but emotionally attached; feelings and all.  Sex isn't all about a relationship but you know there is more to it.  It affects their emotions, education, relationship with friends and family.  They become very secretive, don't want to tell mum anything.

No African mother will see or advice her daughter on having a relationship at the age of 11 or 12.  Haba, what is this world turning into?  Well all I am going to say is that it is very immoral for 11 to 12 years old gals having relationships.  You can be friends with boys of your age group at that age, [but] I do not buy that idea of relationship. 

What does she want? What type of attention is she after?  I don tire for una o.
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by goodguy(m): 4:09am On Sep 09, 2005
Well said Latoya, well said. wink
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by hotangel2(f): 4:34am On Sep 10, 2005
Hmmmph.. Me sef i tire!! I ain't supporting "small girls" anymore. Everyone should do whatever they like, all i know is, BE careful!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife And Facebook / Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up / Common Aba Slangs You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.