Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,010 members, 7,799,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

In Need Of Reputable Stockbroker - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / In Need Of Reputable Stockbroker (832 Views)

Stockbroker Recommendations / Most Reliable Stockbroker In Nigeria / Stock Brokers In Nigeria: Rate Your Stockbroker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Reputable Stockbroker by abatcha(m): 10:07am On Sep 03, 2008
i am desperately searching for a reputable stockbroker that accepts 250k  to invest.
Re: In Need Of Reputable Stockbroker by amaky(f): 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2008
hi
i work with a stock broking firm which is leadcapital and we can accept that amount.With us you can view your account on line and we send to you recomended stocks and any gist from the market.you can reach me on 08035813065 or better still you can feel free to ask me any question via this email.rosycheekza@yaho.co.uk.bye

Amaka

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Is Third Most Profitable Market In The World / A Dollar = N197 / Needs A Short Term Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.