Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,356 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:03 PM

The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria Is Dead?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria Is Dead?? (3079 Views)

Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party / The Official Website Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria Is Dead?? by adebisi1(m): 1:40pm On Sep 03, 2008
The president of the Federal republic of Nigeria is dead read more here , http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-71526
Re: The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria Is Dead?? by buchio7(m): 2:06pm On Sep 03, 2008
HABA!!!!!!

all i can tell u is may God forgive u for the falsehood and utter distasteful deceit you r transmitting, how morbid and crass can ppl get? sad sad sad
Re: The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria Is Dead?? by showstopa: 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2008
@adebisi
u are unpalatable sad
Re: The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria Is Dead?? by adebisi1(m): 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2008
Hey , na waiting i see for CNN be that oo i dey confused too
Re: The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria Is Dead?? by Jakumo(m): 3:00pm On Sep 03, 2008
Yet to be authenticated are rumours that a spectral Yar Aduuuuaaaa was spotted floating down the hallways of Graceland in the dead of night while sharing a joke with Elvis.
Re: The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria Is Dead?? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2008
don't care .
Re: The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria Is Dead?? by icemann(m): 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2008
na wa oh
Re: The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria Is Dead?? by blacksta(m): 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2008
It is well. We all pray for a speedy recovery
Re: The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria Is Dead?? by littlekim(f): 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2008
amen
Re: The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria Is Dead?? by buchio7(m): 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2008
adebisi1:

Hey , na waiting i see for CNN be that oo i dey confused too

which cnn u see dat one for? bbc has no such news,neither al jazeera nor euronews, try next time to be a little more hesitant b4 posting mis leading info like dis
Re: The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria Is Dead?? by Queenisha: 5:39pm On Sep 03, 2008
Is this true?
Re: The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria Is Dead?? by chidichris(m): 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2008
adebisi1,
u are as confused as confussion.
your source of information according to your post is different from the cnn that you are mentioning afterwards.
please know it that here is not surposed to be for uninformed informants.
Re: The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria Is Dead?? by Queenisha: 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2008
Nigerian President DEAD??

CONFIRMED: Sep. 1, 2008 11:00 AM[b] The Nigerian President is alive, the state of his health is reported fair to good, but the greater issue of not informing the people of Nigeria of this surgery and the uncertainty caused by not communicating accurately and in a timely manner. We will continue tracking this story with information on why this is of vital concern to the world, not to mention Nigerians both in Nigeria and outside of Nigeria. [/b]

http://blog.freedomist.info/2008/08/31/nigerian-president-dead/
Re: The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria Is Dead?? by bilymuse: 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2008
guys, Yaradua will rule for 2 terms, l wish him speedy recovery
Re: The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria Is Dead?? by Kobojunkie: 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2008
IReport belongs to CNN but I doubt it should be the go to source for information as most of the posts on there are from individuals and not really CNN itself.
Re: The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria Is Dead?? by vigasimple(m): 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2008
The administrator of this site has lost the plot.  This are one of the thread he should remove forthwith once there are no authentic confirmation.

Why continue to rumour about a President's death even when we all know he is a 'sickler' . There are wide consequence, politically and economically for such nonsense.

We don't need rumuors but facts. If you don't have any, please don't type anything for sake of attention.

The President should make a full disclosure on his health because it is clear that both him and his staff are lying. I give you a clue; is lesser hajj more important than State visits to Brazil which was cancelled?.

It is clear that the cancellation of the state trip to Brazil was due to health problem and not any lesser Hajj and he tried to divert attention by going to German hospital in Saudi Arabia.

Politicians are always politician, they get advance training in lying the higher they go.
Re: The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria Is Dead?? by IMCCN(m): 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2008
@ poster;
this is not a joking matter at all, why not be doubly sure before you submit such a weighty post?
Re: The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria Is Dead?? by Sisikill: 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2008
Jeebus! People really want this man dead, fa!

What did he do to you death mongers? Na wah oh angry
Re: The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria Is Dead?? by Aussie(m): 6:15pm On Sep 03, 2008
The guy is dead. \

He is just a living dead. A walking corpse, soo what is the difference.
Abeg, we have no president. A president that does not act as from 4pm till 9am the following day.

Yeye people, if i enter govt, na money i go pack chop. We are not sincerely with ourselves iin this country. Maybe the next generation will, but this generation has failed. Since i was born some 29 years ago, we have been wishing and only wishing it gets better. Check statistics, things are going from bad to worse. Tell me where the economy is impproving, if at all there is, it will reflect in a downward review and petroleum prices and kerosene will be available like the atlantic ocean.

All of us will just seat and continue to 'hope' that it can only get better. BETTER my foot. As for me, i won't hestitate to use any opportunity that comes my way to enrich myself, friends and family cos that is the trend in Nigeria and we do not deserve to be told the truth.

If the living corpse arrives now, you see people who cannot take three-square meal a day at the airport celebrating his yeye arrival instead of them to put their thinking caps and say the truth or stay away to put the yeye aboki and his cabinet to shame.

i know u people will crucify me ooo, but i don talk my own. To hell with them all, Yar'adua does not deserve our pity cos no one has categorically come out to officially tell us the mumu is sick.

Awon olosi olribuku gbogbo, ee;o ni jere ise owo yin le'yo kan kan.,

Bastards
Re: The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria Is Dead?? by Queenisha: 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2008
the poster merely reported a news item.
people should stop crucifying him.
At least if Yaradua and his cohorts would speak the truth for once, stories like this won't be flying around.
He is said to have perhaps undergone a renal transplant in Saudi.
How could a whole ruler of a nation be undergoing such major surgery and they tell us he went for lesser Hajj.
What nonsense!
Hajj on a surgeon's table shocked shocked shocked
Nigerians and wayo
we all know he has a chronic illness, he doesn't have to cover anything up.
there are many sick people around even here on nairaland,we have many deranged fellows all over the place grin
It's nothing to be ashamed of
For instance look at nigeria1, if he comes into this thread right now,he'll post an aerial picture of Saudi Arabia and pinpoint the exact hospital bed and bed pan our president is using. lipsrsealed

Mr Yaradua, Queenisha nwa nma wishes you a speedy recovery.
Re: The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria Is Dead?? by Jakumo(m): 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2008
Queenisha:

For instance look at nigeria1, if he comes into this thread right now,he'll post an aerial picture of Saudi Arabia and pinpoint the exact hospital bed and bed pan our president is using. lipsrsealed

And there you have it. No formal declaration can be made regarding Yaradua's death UNTIL at least a dozen or more 50 Gigabyte aerial pictures have been released by Nigeria1@, the Secretary of State for Satellite Technology .

The ball is in your court now, Nigeria1@, and while you are selecting imagery for the usual Pentagon briefing, could we also please examine a few satellite close-ups showing some of those suspicious-looking women known to sunbathe nude on beaches in southern France.
Re: The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria Is Dead?? by keba(m): 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2008
this is a serious issue. i heard this today but i doubt it's authenticity
cos it would have been on the screens of cnn hence the ireport.
abeg it is all lies jare. the ireport has even been posted for more
than two days. i no believe am lipsrsealed
Re: The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria Is Dead?? by adebisi1(m): 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2008
Aussie (m) na ur papa die , fool na waiting i hear i talk
Re: The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria Is Dead?? by ezekiel4: 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2008
make una know kill the man ohhhhhhhhhhhhh smiley smiley[size=8pt][/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][img][/img][color=#006600][/color]

Re: The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria Is Dead?? by ono(m): 10:20am On Sep 05, 2008
Jakumo:

And there you have it. No formal declaration can be made regarding Yaradua's death UNTIL at least a dozen or more 50 Gigabyte aerial pictures have been released by Nigeria1@, the Secretary of State for Satellite Technology .

The ball is in your court now, Nigeria1@, and while you are selecting imagery for the usual Pentagon briefing, could we also please examine a few satellite close-ups showing some of those suspicious-looking women known to sunbathe nude on beaches in southern France.

LMFAO!!

(1) (Reply)

Lastma & Police; Who Collects The Heaviest Bribe? / Lagos And 2011. .masses Say No To Brf / Nigeria The Happiest Place On The Planet- World Poll Verified It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.