Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire (6279 Views)

When We Die! / Where Do We Go When We Die? / What Happens When We Die? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire by kinglekan: 11:28pm On Jun 17, 2016

This thread has been resurrected grin

Re: We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire by huntila(m): 11:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
I do not like to tamper with people's belief system or convinction. Anybody that can come back should though some will argue for and against but traditionally in Yoruba land. People believe humans can exist twice. This topic has been so long o Seun.
Seun:
And clearly you don't know how religion or satire works.
Re: We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 18, 2016
Seun:
What if I respond like this:

I think you're missing the crux of the message. Those of us who believe will be reincarnated as children in the same family, but the rest of you may end up as goat meat inside buka peppersoup! grin

grin grin grin
Re: We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 18, 2016
I think a lot of people are misunderstanding Seun. I dont really think Seun believes in that "folly" he wrote up there. He is just using that as an instance as to how riduculous the idea of heaven and hell looks. For him, we believe in those fairy tales coz thats what we were brought up with.

Personally, its my view that if Heaven is real and is so perfect as they portray it, more human beings will not be coming into this world. They will be created in that perfect heaven.

My opinion is that rather than concentrate too much energy, faith, time and resources to stuffs like that (which may be total BS), we should be more concerned about ORIGINS and HOW we and things came to be.

I advise Nairalanders to google and download these documentaries....

(1) Mankind: The story of all of us.

(2) Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey

The files are so huge. If you are in the East, I can copy them to you free of charge or if you are anywhere in Nigeria, find a way to waybill a hardisk or memory card and I will copy it to you FREE OF CHARGE. My reason for offering to give people is because the size of Cosmos: A spacetime odyssey is 22 GB. If you have the data, torrent or download away!

These documentaries will take you back to almost 13 billion years ago. You will feel and see how real it is if you are honest with yourself. You will see how through natural selection, man came out on top in this age and time! Man just a billion years ago was a prey to more than 1 billon higher animals. Imagine the situation 10 billion years ago!

If after watching them objectively and you still believe in the fairy tales you were told since you were born... Then, there is little or no hope for us.

We should be concerned about discovery and how things came to be. We should be concerned on how the first cells came to be... Evolving to unicellular cells and then to multicellular cells... These process took billions of years. Doubt me at your own folly!

Seun take Note.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire by bolt000(m): 12:32am On Jun 18, 2016
Uhm? So Whats The Essense, Its Not Like The Soul And Brain\ Memory Transfers To The Lower Animal, There Really Is No Proof And Cant Be Any Proof Of A Transition During Death.. Please Its Pointless.
Re: We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire by BetterChurch: 11:51am On Jun 18, 2016
kinglekan:

This thread has been resurrected grin

Or reincarnated? smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire by DeSepiero(m): 12:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
Death is final.

At least till there's a scientific breakthrough with transfer of human consciousness. If at all it's possible.

1 Like

Re: We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire by kevoh(m): 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
Old but nice thread. Only about two or three people who commented so far really understood the purpose of Seun's thread. Anyone can come up with a belief but what makes yours out of the thousands out there and beyond any doubt the true one? It's that simple.

2 Likes

Re: We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire by DeSepiero(m): 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
kevoh:
Old but nice thread. Only about two or three people who commented so far really understood the purpose of Seun's thread. Anyone can come up with a belief but what makes yours out of the thousands out there and beyond any doubt the true one? It's that simple.

You really spoke my mind.
Seun is painting a picture.

1 Like

Re: We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire by kinglekan: 12:07am On Jun 19, 2016
BetterChurch:

Or reincarnated? smiley
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
This is what too much of movies can cause... I understand seun perfectly . .. I recommend you go 5 days hunger strike.. your brain go do hard reset. Too much of everything turns people to something else. If you want to discover your true self, just leave your comfort zone . Go to where nobody knows you and live there for just 2 month like a poor nigeria .. you will regain your sense .... yoruba bo, won ni omode yo tan ,o n wa bekunbekun kiri .

1 Like

Re: We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire by olawaletimi(m): 12:19am On Feb 04, 2018
Seun:
So where are you planning to go when you die? Do they have hunger, thirst, pain and suffering, and Nairaland there?
ATHIESM IS INTERESTING SINCE IT IS CENTERED ON SCIENCE.
Re: We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire by aribisala0(m): 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
The idea of where we go when we die is based on the illusion that we have an eternal individuality.
Individuality is an egotistical problem. Observe the grain of rice it has Riceness. There is no individual rice.
Imagine the computer or phone you are using right now asking where it goes when it dies because you gave it a name it now believes it is immortal or should be.
Imagine a handful of soil. That is what we are ; a manifestation of the earth. Even if you are looking for something deeper that is where to start your search

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Tithe Collected Daily, Weekly, Monthly Or Yearly? / Hon. Minister Of Youth & Sports Convert To Islam / Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.