Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Unn Primary List Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unn Primary List Is Out (19805 Views)

UNN Primary Admission List For 2015/2016 Session Released / Unn Primary Admission List Out: How To Check The 2011 Unn Primary Admission List / Unn Primary List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unn Primary List Is Out by chidipupay(m): 11:13pm On Sep 03, 2008
Unn Primary Admission list is out. So i wish you guys luck, I await to meet you in the DEN

congratulations to fellow lions and lioness who has made it to the DEN
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by agaba123(m): 11:14pm On Sep 03, 2008
hey chidi sup?

Are you a lion
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by chidipupay(m): 11:16pm On Sep 03, 2008
yes,
and what about you,
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by agaba123(m): 11:17pm On Sep 03, 2008
was.

greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat lion

How is the home of a complete man?
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by chidipupay(m): 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2008
U mean you are a super lion? woah that is great

Well the den is kind of difficult now. The Vc Prof Nebo is really working and Nsukka is a very cool place to be

The direct entry exam comes up on september 6. so far 2505 students have been admitted congratulation to those that made it. cheesy

I go come una matric come chop well well
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by dejo2007(m): 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2008
hello fellow nairaland,
i heard that the primary admission list is out! pls has anybody checked? and what is the link?
thanks
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by chidipupay(m): 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2008
you can check your name by using these link

www.unn.edu.ng or www.unnportal.com
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by mcvities(m): 10:43am On Sep 05, 2008
I have seen the list and I saw my name, so please what is the next step, just make it to be in details, thanks
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 05, 2008
go to www.unn.edu.ng I would have attached it but the maximum size here, is 200 and that list is 237/240KB
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by chidipupay(m): 6:55pm On Sep 05, 2008
@mcvities

congratulations, You just have to wait for now till the school releases a resumption date. Once these is done, then you will pay for acceptance fee, after that they will upgrade a portal for you and then you pay for the school fee and hostel fee. that is if you want to stay at the hostel.
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 06, 2008
YESSSSSSS, my name is on the primary list
My name is number 231 on the PDF page
was given Linguistics and Nigerian Languages.

Am screaming my ass off here.
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by mcvities(m): 10:36am On Sep 06, 2008
chidipupay:

@mcvities

congratulations, You just have to wait for now till the school releases a resumption date. Once these is done, then you will pay for acceptance fee, after that they will upgrade a portal for you and then you pay for the school fee and hostel fee. that is if you want to stay at the hostel.

Thank you chidipupay, please when the school announces its resumption date, don't hesitate to post it here, I will also be checking the school website, but if have any more info or when it is likely to be, please post here. thank you.
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by chidipupay(m): 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2008
don't worry i will certainly do that. But make you make sure say u invite me come ur matric. I can stop congratulating you guy, Because out of many few people made it, and out of the few that made a afew were chosen and you are among one of them. I welcome you to the DEN
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2008
Queenzy:

YESSSSSSS, my name is on the primary list
My name is number 231 on the PDF page
was given Linguistics and Nigerian Languages.

Am screaming my ass off here.

I thought people on the primary list got what they applied against?
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by coolniger: 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2008
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by chidipupay(m): 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2008
@Coolniger

what course did you apply for?
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by coolniger: 9:29am On Sep 08, 2008
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by mcvities(m): 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2008
@chidipupay
Thanks for the information you have giving us, but please i have one more question, for the acceptance of admission, are we going to buy another access card or the one you used for the post ume. thanks
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by nkirupass(f): 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2008
[color=#000099][/color] My name is out in computer science. I almost ran mad on that day. In fact , I have never smiled grin like I did in a long while. My mind is finally at rest
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by DrTony1(m): 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2008
I made MEDICINE AND SURGERY ON MERIT(PRIMARY ADMISSION).Im almost going crazy,infact at a tym i started cryin lyk a baby.Hurray 2 my fellow Lions&Lionesses.Many of my friends at UNIZIK PRE-SCIENCE(M.B.K) also made it.Can say HALLUJAH
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by DrTony1(m): 6:54pm On Sep 08, 2008
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out
Congrats Nkiru(Lioness) and Welcome aboard.I waz as crazy as u were being a lion in MEDICINE AND SURGERY merit list.Im so happy 4 all of ya.Its not easy considerin d population dat took d exam.Dont 4get 2 tank God Nkiru cos.Hopin 4ward 2 seein U all ova lion
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by DrTony1(m): 6:55pm On Sep 08, 2008
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out
Congrats Nkiru(Lioness) and Welcome aboard.I waz as crazy as u were being a lion in MEDICINE AND SURGERY merit list.Im so happy 4 all of ya.Its not easy considerin d population dat took d exam.Dont 4get 2 tank God Nkiru cos.Hopin 4ward 2 seein U all ova lion
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by esilove(m): 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2008
RSUST have also release there admission list.

www.rsustonline.com

check out this site for ur perusal
http://naijahome..com
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by chidipupay(m): 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2008
Fellow lions and lioness,

These is just a little info of what you might experience in the DEN.

Vc: Prof Chinedu Osita Nebo
Phililosophy: To restore the dignity of man
Nickname: Lion and Lioness
Logo:Lion
Popular food: Opa, Santa and fiofio
Popular langauge for Male: Zuwo, tanker,
Popular langauge for female: Driver,Ogor
This is just a intro. Now to the basic, Places must know are GS building,PPA,Library,Ekpo ref,Stadium and freedom square.

Great Alumni
Pharmacy: Dora Akuyili
Political Sci: Okwudiba Nnoli, Nwosu H.
Economic:Soludo Charlse and Pat Utomi
Mathematics: Pastor E.A Adeboye
Philosophy: Peter Obi
Industrial Chem: Pastor David Ogbuile
Education: Sam Egwu

These are just few great alumni of the unn i will post more great alumni. reason why i posted these names, is for you to be confidence in yourself.
I will Keep posting more,
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by chidipupay(m): 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2008
Lions and Lioness

I want to inform you that the first supplimentry list is out. so go to unn.edu.ng click on the primary list and then you will see the suplimentry list
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by DrTony1(m): 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2008
chidi pls when are they payin d acceptance fee n lyk how does it cost.Pls help a new medical LION n God bless U
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by chidipupay(m): 11:20am On Sep 10, 2008
Tony,

The acceptance fee has not been stated yet. The school will display it on its website. But, the acceptance might range from 6k upward. And then school fee, its depends on the faculty, but not below 38,000. Then hostel is 9,500 for male students while for fee is 11,500. For medicine students, your first year will be at Nsukka campus then the rest year at Enugu campus. whenever they display the school's resumption date and school fee. i will post it here.
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by mcvities(m): 11:28am On Sep 10, 2008
chidipupay:

Tony,

The acceptance fee has not been stated yet. The school will display it on its website. But, the acceptance might range from 6k upward. And then school fee, its depends on the faculty, but not below 38,000. Then hostel is 9,500 for male students while for fee is 11,500. For medicine students, your first year will be at Nsukka campus then the rest year at Enugu campus. whenever they display the school's resumption date and school fee. i will post it here.

Thank you chidi, What of Pharmacy, give detailed information about them, Please and please don't fail to paste the resumption date for us here when it comes out.
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by coolniger: 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2008
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2008
Hey ALL, please go to http://www.unn.edu.ng/images/announce/suppl_admission_list1_2k82k9.pdf for your names. This link is for the Supplementary list list1 (Second Merit List). This is the link for Primary List (First Merit List) http://www.unn.edu.ng/images/announce/primary_admission_list_2k82k9.pdfIf you can't check your status just send me an e-mail at ferdimako@yahoo.com with your UME Reg. No. and names. More lists are still on the way but for folks who have bought the supplementary forms. They started sales last Monday. Just try to buy (N5K) and get in first. Am sure you are gonna like your Dept with time. I never knew UNN is such a huge sch. Take care!
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by chidipupay(m): 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2008
Mcvities

Little info on pharmacy, it's an interesting and also difficult course. They are the last set of student to vacate school. The school fee is also the same with medicine. But, your campus is at Nsukka, enof night class for you. you must be prepared physically,emotionally,academically,psychologically and above you must be ready to accept anything(challenge) dat comes your way.

@coolniger
I can't really say about your course but i think the chances are slim, you can buy it for a lesser dept that does not have much candiddate. to do that, i suggest you go through the primary and supplimentry list to enable you make a choice.

@ferdiii
Thanks alot for the work you are doing. UNN is very big.
Re: Unn Primary List Is Out by mcvities(m): 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2008
Thanks ferdii for helping out here, please for primary admission link click http://www.unn.edu.ng/images/announce/primary_admission_list_2k82k9.pdf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fate of a Graduate with 3rd Class in Nigeria / Professor Okechukwu Ezeugwu Emerges As UNN New VC / Katsina Orders Withdrawal Of Children From Private Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.