Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Bankphb: Have You Been Contacted? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bankphb: Have You Been Contacted? (2288 Views)

INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? / Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted / Nb Plc Mgt Trainees Have Been Contacted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bankphb: Have You Been Contacted? by teeq(m): 9:11am On Sep 04, 2008
Hi landers is there any one that has been contacted as regards BankPHB test of 2nd aug at ikoyi. If any please get back so i can contact my link man there to know how far.
One love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bankphb: Have You Been Contacted? by peteroc(m): 9:46am On Sep 04, 2008
Nothin yet,but im keeping my fingers crossed. I av a feeling that there will still be anoda interview if we're called.
that 1 was too short.wat do u feel?
Re: Bankphb: Have You Been Contacted? by mustilola(m): 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2008
I'm also waiting for the result of the test, if anyone has an information as regard trhe test please dont hesitate to inform the house. Thanks and God Bless everyone. One Love.
Re: Bankphb: Have You Been Contacted? by teeys(f): 6:32am On Sep 05, 2008
i also did the test on 16,Aug at victory grammer school, ikeja. It was conducted by workforce. Has anyone been contacted or called for interview?
Re: Bankphb: Have You Been Contacted? by bigjam(m): 9:20am On Sep 05, 2008
pls house, How much do SKYE BANK pay Entry Level and Contract Staff, Also i need to know how much fidelity pay Entry level
Re: Bankphb: Have You Been Contacted? by soa: 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2008
O boy, i'm yet to here anything. i sat for mine at maryland, hope they get back to us on time.
Re: Bankphb: Have You Been Contacted? by pinchnswel: 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2008
Is it that people who wrote their`s in ikoyi on the 2nd of August have not been called or they have been warned not to divulge any info to the public? Because i wrote then too and it`s been like a month now, no news. What is really happening?
Re: Bankphb: Have You Been Contacted? by markdacas: 11:30am On Sep 08, 2008
Ive ost been called for an interview and I wrote on the 2nd of last month.expect ur test message soon,
Re: Bankphb: Have You Been Contacted? by heartdream: 11:34am On Sep 08, 2008
hey, i have just been called for interview on tuesday the 9th of september, i took the test in july, in unilag. it is a matter of time i think they are taking their time. i almost forgot about the test before i was called up.
Re: Bankphb: Have You Been Contacted? by erasokafor(m): 2:11pm On Sep 08, 2008
i wrote mine on 26th july at afe babalola hall,unilag,has anyone who wrote on that very day been called?
Re: Bankphb: Have You Been Contacted? by chemche: 2:36pm On Sep 08, 2008
hi guys i wrote mine on 2nd of August.hope they are still call for interview?
Re: Bankphb: Have You Been Contacted? by keney(f): 2:50am On Sep 20, 2008
@erasokafor
yes those that wrote on the 26th have been called for interview and medicals also, i pray they call u soon, gdluck

(1) (Reply)

Alphastar Paints / Adexen Test//unilever Sales Army// 14th September.........who Else Got This / Africa Circle Pollution Management Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.