Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Where Can I Buy Good Furniture In The Us - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Where Can I Buy Good Furniture In The Us (1838 Views)

I Need To Buy Ready-made Furniture In Lagos / In Need Of A Good Furniture Maker In Ibadan!!! / Get Good Furniture And Affordable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy Good Furniture In The Us by youngdigi(m): 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2006
i know a lot of u nigerians are good with choices of furniture. well i just moved into the dc area, and i am searchin for a place where i can get good quality and comfortbale furniture at unbeatable prices. pls if u have any idea of any stores, websites or anything that can just help, i will greatly appreciate it. thanks a million.
Re: Where Can I Buy Good Furniture In The Us by damygurl(f): 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2006
Vastu
1829 14th St Nw
Washington, DC 20009-4425, US
http://www.vastudc.com

or
Value City
or
http://www.everythingfurniture.com
Re: Where Can I Buy Good Furniture In The Us by edygirl(f): 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2006
If you want good furnitures don't even go to value city. Try Walter E Smithe or Harlem furniture.
Re: Where Can I Buy Good Furniture In The Us by DoMH: 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2006
Re: Where Can I Buy Good Furniture In The Us by jclord(f): 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2006
Try Jennifer Convertables, JCPenny's and Rooms to Go they have great prices. You can also look on line for furniture outlet stores in your area. All the major stores like Jennifer Convertables and Rooms to Go, Pottery Barn have outlet stores. Don't spend too much money because when you move the furniture won't work as well in a new place. For Oriental/area rugs, try Overstock.com, Tuesday Morning and Home Goods. Home Goods is also good for luxurious bedding, towels, framed artwork, fine china, glasses and Oriental rugs. JCPenny's have great prices on sofas and dining room sets and you Can shop on line. This is going to sound crazy, but Target has some nice accent chairs for as little as $89.00. You can check it out on line and purchase it in the store.

When buying area rugs buy wool or wool with silk because even though synthetic rugs are cheaper they don't look good after you walk on them.

God bless!
Re: Where Can I Buy Good Furniture In The Us by lloydhansen: 9:58am On Feb 24, 2012
There are many furniture stores selling modern & traditional furniture online. You can choose from a wide variety of design styles ranging from contemporary to traditional! B
Re: Where Can I Buy Good Furniture In The Us by daisyfaith: 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
If your goal is to buy furniture for cheap online, Brand Discount is a name you’ve surely heard of by now. It’s one of the original players in online furniture deal sites, and always has an extensive range of items to choose from, including regular mega-sales. Shop for furniture, rugs, fixtures, bedding, and whatever else you need to make your home your own.
Re: Where Can I Buy Good Furniture In The Us by Monatyk(m): 5:33pm On Feb 07, 2023
Many people are unaware that a pair of comfortable shoes and a mattress should always be present in a person's life. If everything is in order with the shoes, choose a mattress at mattresses stores because you can find a variety of mattresses there for your comfort and health. These mattresses will fit underneath the beds that you can also purchase from this store, but if you already own a bed and only want to replace your mattress, that won't be a problem at all because experts will assist you in choosing mattresses that fit your requirements and measurements.
Re: Where Can I Buy Good Furniture In The Us by marticlinton: 1:17am On Jun 02, 2023
Garage door springs are essential components of a garage door system that provide the necessary counterbalance to facilitate the smooth operation of the door. These springs bear the weight of the door, making it easier to open and close with minimal effort. There are two main types of garage door springs: torsion springs and extension springs. Torsion springs are typically mounted above the door opening, while extension springs are located on either side of the door tracks. Both types store and release tension to help lift and lower the door. Over time, garage door springs can become worn out or break due to constant use and exposure to the elements. When this happens, it can cause the door to become unbalanced, making it difficult or impossible to operate. It's important to replace damaged or broken springs promptly to ensure the safe and efficient functioning of your garage door. Replacing garage door springs can be a dangerous task and should be done by a trained professional. The high tension in the springs can cause serious injury if not handled correctly. Professional technicians have the necessary tools and expertise to safely replace the springs and restore the proper functioning of the door. Regular maintenance and inspection of garage door springs are crucial to identify any signs of wear or damage. Lubricating the springs periodically can help prolong their lifespan and prevent unnecessary stress on the door system.
In conclusion, garage door springs are vital components that contribute to the smooth and balanced operation of your garage door. Proper maintenance and prompt replacement when needed will ensure the longevity and safety of your garage door system.

Regenerate response

(1) (Reply)

Properties 4 Sale In D Heart Of Abuja / Decent 3 Bedroom In Egbeda For 250k / Fg To Build New Towns In 36 States - Mr. Nduese Essien

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.