Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Live Worship With Bob Fitts-does Anyone Have The Album? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Live Worship With Bob Fitts-does Anyone Have The Album? (1727 Views)

Live Worship Experience Event In Abuja-a Must Attend / SHOCKING: Pastor Says ‘church Sucks,’ Mixes Worship With Hip Hop [PICTURED] / Does Anyone Believe That 3am Is Really The Evil/demon Hour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Worship With Bob Fitts-does Anyone Have The Album? by gbengaijot(m): 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2006
Does anyone have a CD of Live worship with Bob Fitts and the maranatha! singers.

I av searched online for it and i just cant find a E-store that has it in stock.

for people who want more info abt the album am talking abt click the link below

http://shopping.yahoo.com/p:Live%20Worship%20with%20Bob%20Fitts%20&%20The%20Maranatha!%20Singers:1921089986

If anyone has the album can they please notify me so that i can get it over this thread.
Please i am desperate for it.
Re: Live Worship With Bob Fitts-does Anyone Have The Album? by jcq: 5:49am On Jul 10, 2006
yes I believe I have it on CD in my personal collection
Re: Live Worship With Bob Fitts-does Anyone Have The Album? by gbengaijot(m): 3:26pm On Jul 12, 2006
Re: Live Worship With Bob Fitts-does Anyone Have The Album? by gbengaijot(m): 6:43am On Jul 13, 2006
@emmie4j, Am sorry but this thread is about Bob Fitts, please dont push this thread off course.
Thanks

@jcq, i am waiting man,, for the album.
Re: Live Worship With Bob Fitts-does Anyone Have The Album? by lestrouble: 2:19am On May 11, 2007
grin grin grin i have Bob Fitts CD's for sale, alll my personal collection barely use now. I am letting them go at very reasonable price if you are keen pls email me at lestrouble@gmail.com

1) Bob Fitts live with maranatha singers
2) Highest place
3) The lord reigns
Re: Live Worship With Bob Fitts-does Anyone Have The Album? by Nobody: 2:25am On May 11, 2007
put it on yousendit.com and send it to me free joo. grin please!

(1) (Reply)

Is Nairaland A Godly Site? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Light From Darkness / The Muslims Are Not Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.