Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,700 members, 7,805,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Broken hearted (what do l do? can l still find real love?) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broken hearted (what do l do? can l still find real love?) (2495 Views)

L Still LOVE My FIANCE / IS THERE A WAY TO FIND REAL LOVE? / Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broken hearted (what do l do? can l still find real love?) by pearldrops(f): 12:15am On Sep 08, 2005
Confusion and turmoil.
Restlessness and insecurity.
Alone with my thoughts.
Alone with my destiny.
Re: Broken hearted (what do l do? can l still find real love?) by pearldrops(f): 12:18am On Sep 08, 2005
Could this be true?

Re: Broken hearted (what do l do? can l still find real love?) by layi(m): 11:29am On Sep 08, 2005
I love the post card. Real niceĀ  wink
Re: Broken hearted (what do l do? can l still find real love?) by gina34(f): 11:34am On Sep 08, 2005
You can still love again.
I love the card. grin
Re: Broken hearted (what do l do? can l still find real love?) by Greatpeter(m): 2:35pm On Sep 08, 2005
Why should loneliness be your destiny.

Change your thoughts baby.

But good post card sha!
Re: Broken hearted (what do l do? can l still find real love?) by Missworld(f): 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2005
Wonderful! I love the card.
Come on baby girl give love another chance.
There's someone out there waiting to welcome u with open arms, take a look;
Take a step closer; erase those thoughts.
Open u mind to a new and better life and there you'll have it.
Re: Broken hearted (what do l do? can l still find real love?) by Greatpeter(m): 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2005
Missworld thank you.
it is well said but over to her to make use of your useful suggestions.

Are you a counsellor?
Re: Broken hearted (what do l do? can l still find real love?) by pearldrops(f): 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2005
wish l could missworld it's easily said than done
Re: Broken hearted (what do l do? can l still find real love?) by Missworld(f): 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2005
Whatever you like to call it Peter. It's my dream to give hope to the hopless by God's grace.
Make them believe in themselves again, inspire and motivate them till something good is accomplished.
To Precious Pearl,
Baby girl, I know u will take my word as hard as it is,
Regardless of who I am, what I am, and what I'm capable of doing.
When I read your words, I see a strong young lady with dreams;
Heart of gold, with passion to love without harm.
Your heart is like an egg, once it's broken you can't get it back to the original form
but u can make something much more better out of it.
Take that step my dear; Dream again, believe in the beauty of your dreams
and the future will belong to you.
Re: Broken hearted (what do l do? can l still find real love?) by hotangel2(f): 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2005
Ohh hun.. cheer up. You will still find love. Anyguy that leaves you is a loser, he simply doesn't deserve to have a wonderful girl like you. C'mon now, smile and forget about him.. Guy's ain't worth it anyways... I love the card.
Re: Broken hearted (what do l do? can l still find real love?) by vexxy(f): 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2005
Pearl, my dear sister. You will find love as soon as you stop looking. Take care of yourself and stay open and alert. It will happen for you.
Re: Broken hearted (what do l do? can l still find real love?) by Latoya(f): 4:28am On Sep 09, 2005
Pearl sweetie,
just get over it,i know its very painful but what can u do?what has happened as happened.u must stop thinking about the past and also get on wiv your life.hang around friends that will always make u laugh and forget the past.Keep yourself engaged daily with activites.
Good luck, love will surely come your way soon.
Re: Broken hearted (what do l do? can l still find real love?) by Greatpeter(m): 10:18am On Sep 09, 2005
If you have never found love I mean true, real and living love try Gp grin

I will treat you in paradise way, trust me for that. tongue
Re: Broken hearted (what do l do? can l still find real love?) by Motee(f): 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2005
@ GP - sometime u talk like playboy but you are funny anyway.

@Pearl - True love will come dear heart but please be sure you are healed before you enter into another; it does not help because have been through it and I know what am saying. Sometimes if you are the weaker type, you need God's strength.
Re: Broken hearted (what do l do? can l still find real love?) by DEKING3(m): 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2005
Pearldrops dear, come on it's still very possible as all others b4 me have said but this one thing is vital. Ask yourself what went wrong in the past. Try to learn one or two things from it coz I believe everything that happens to anyone in life teaches and adds to his/her experience so that you wouldn't make the same mistake again. It's important.
Just take care and pls don't leave God out of your situations.

The future is brighter, so don't let the past darken it. smiley
Re: Broken hearted (what do l do? can l still find real love?) by layi(m): 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2005
Every setback is a set[/b]up for a come[b]back.
Pearldrops, keep hope alive. Someone better is waiting for you. Dont dissapoint him.
Re: Broken hearted (what do l do? can l still find real love?) by pearldrops(f): 2:12pm On Sep 09, 2005
love isn't something that can be turn

off and on like a tap,possibly it's some thing

that dries up and withers for lack of nurishment and

support

This l know for sure but some people like playing the role of a saddiest
Re: Broken hearted (what do l do? can l still find real love?) by vexxy(f): 2:16pm On Sep 09, 2005
I don't think love ever goes away, pearl. I believe that love can either build us up or destroy us, depending on what it is we love.

But regarding your heart-ache, I am so sorry. I do know how it feels. Like your insides have just dropped out from you and you're left feeling hollow. Everything reminds you of it. It's hard. You can never just get over it. It's a healing process. Take your time and mourn the loss of your love and your broken heart but also remember that there is love still out there.

Someone once told me that as soon as you stop looking for love, it will find you.

V
Re: Broken hearted (what do l do? can l still find real love?) by pearldrops(f): 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2005
thankx dearie vexxxy ur words bring comfort
Re: Broken hearted (what do l do? can l still find real love?) by vexxy(f): 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2005
Anytime, sis. wink
Re: Broken hearted (what do l do? can l still find real love?) by Greatpeter(m): 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2005
layi:

Every setback is a set[/b]up for a come[b]back.
Pearldrops, keep hope alive. Someone better is waiting for you. Dont dissapoint him.

Layi be ready to pay for this copyright o!
I don sue you for libel in Nairaland court.
You go pay me for this.
Re: Broken hearted (what do l do? can l still find real love?) by layi(m): 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2005
Sue me? Be sure u know what u r doing..cos i've already used it before u opened a thread with it.
U still wan sue? Lets see whose ass will get burnt.
Re: Broken hearted (what do l do? can l still find real love?) by pearldrops(f): 4:25pm On Sep 10, 2005
who's sueing who?
Re: Broken hearted (what do l do? can l still find real love?) by Missworld(f): 3:36am On Sep 11, 2005
Sueing? oh pls give me a break!
Re: Broken hearted (what do l do? can l still find real love?) by Greatpeter(m): 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2005
It's who wants to sue Layi for that copyright.

It is an offence.

I used it before he did.

He copied me verbatim.

Check the date you used it and check mine.

I'm heading straight to Nairaland court.
Re: Broken hearted (what do l do? can l still find real love?) by layi(m): 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2005
And u gonna have to proove to the jury that u formed this statement urself. A sayin that's gone round the world. Heard it in the mouths of preachers and (d best of it)..saw the quotes on famous quotes website with d...ehen...author.
Re: Broken hearted (what do l do? can l still find real love?) by pearldrops(f): 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2005
l bet he wont cos l already am the jury heheheheh grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Broken hearted (what do l do? can l still find real love?) by layi(m): 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2005
lol
Re: Broken hearted (what do l do? can l still find real love?) by nddy(m): 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2005
@pearl i am not a believer of love but a great fan of fun. Have all the fun you can , dont be bored, have a playa's mentality coz love sucks. Love is just notin but a stupid feeling, all you gat to do is enjoy yourself, try not to get too emotionally attached to any guy you get to meet. Remember Fun is life.
Re: Broken hearted (what do l do? can l still find real love?) by Missworld(f): 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2005
You got issues Nddy.
Anyways, I want to know who will plead guilty.
Re: Broken hearted (what do l do? can l still find real love?) by WesleyanA(f): 2:12am On Sep 12, 2005
i smell irrelevant posts.
Re: Broken hearted (what do l do? can l still find real love?) by pearldrops(f): 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2005
no one's got a broken heart lately

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies!what Happenned To Us. / Can U Be Inlove With Two People At The Same Time? / Silence Vs Nagging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.