Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,521 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Any Good Clubs For Nigerians In The UK? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Good Clubs For Nigerians In The UK? (7273 Views)

Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Good Clubs For Nigerians In The UK? by omoonile2: 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2006
Does any one know any good club in London, where there are surely to meet with naija peoples, Your replies would be greatfully accepted.
Re: Any Good Clubs For Nigerians In The UK? by jacq(f): 6:23am On Jul 04, 2006
i don't think there is.
Re: Any Good Clubs For Nigerians In The UK? by OldGlory1(m): 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2006
Omo-Onile

There is Steam Bar in the Paddington Hilton on Friday Night. Tons of Nigerians are there every Friday. Popping Moet and Cristal. Or i think the other place i went was called China White or so. Also had a bunch of Nigerians there!!
Re: Any Good Clubs For Nigerians In The UK? by waleleader(m): 11:07am On Aug 14, 2006
how come i never saw this thread earlier, there is a club at New cross called Goddis, it is Naija made and DJ Steve Kadiri and Segun shellon are the in-house DJ's. theres also a place in Greenwich, cant remember the name.But Dj Abass, D-banj and Ayo Shonaiya always hang there.another place at Elephant& castle, ill tell u the name later.
Re: Any Good Clubs For Nigerians In The UK? by LoverBwoy(m): 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2006
the one at greenwich is the Greenwich Meantime certified nigerian club you'll even see some people spraying dollar shocked

there is also Angelz aka prince of wales on old kent road behind KFC

another naija club is Whispers @ elephant and castle by walworth road

Oops niteclub Hackney/Dalston

hmm back in da days when i was a Young G grin
Re: Any Good Clubs For Nigerians In The UK? by kingpfz: 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2006
GO TO ESTABLISHMENT. EVERY WEEKEND, ITS EXCLUSIVELY NIGERIAN. USUALLY A-LEVEL AND UNIVERSITY STUDENTS THOUGH.
ITS ON FINCHLEY ROAD JUST IN FRONT OF SWISS COTTAGE STATION
Re: Any Good Clubs For Nigerians In The UK? by omoonile2: 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2006
THANKS EVERYONE, KEEP THEM INFORMATION COMING BECAUSE I'M LOOKING TO HOOK UP WITH NAIJA BABES, FOR REAL, I'D TRY OUT EACH OF THEM, KEEP POSTING SUGGESTIONS, YO HOLLA,
Re: Any Good Clubs For Nigerians In The UK? by Goodmeals(f): 11:14pm On Nov 06, 2012
Old Glory: Omo-Onile

There is Steam Bar in the Paddington Hilton on Friday Night. Tons of Nigerians are there every Friday. Popping Moet and Cristal. Or i think the other place i went was called China White or so. Also had a bunch of Nigerians there!!

you really dey rock uk (London) na sweet joints u call so...
Re: Any Good Clubs For Nigerians In The UK? by bookface: 12:15am On Feb 01, 2015
I think this is an interesting topic, i wonder if the mods could promote it a little?
Re: Any Good Clubs For Nigerians In The UK? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
Goodmeals:

you really dey rock uk (London) na sweet joints u call so...
. pls I NEE HELP. I WANT TO COME TO LONON. UK. CAN SOME ONE HELP ME. I NEED SOME LIVING IN UK ALREADY. THIS MY EMIAL. chuksemeror@gmail.com. whatsapp. +2348139063701
Re: Any Good Clubs For Nigerians In The UK? by canalarge101: 1:32am On Aug 17, 2019
My timeline

biometrics was done on 19th July 2019.

Application concluded email received on 13th August 2019.

Passport Received today 16th August 2019 vIa

My six months visa was granted

Thank you all, I have been a silent reader

Please need a good and cheap hotel in london and where i can get Nigeria food,

(1) (Reply)

Amazing!! Sand Sculpture At Copacabana Beach In Rio De Janeiro. Photo / A Nigerian Writes About Are Experience In Canada To Inspire Others / Help With Psychological Evaluation Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.