Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Fun Seeking Port Harcourt Ladies - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Fun Seeking Port Harcourt Ladies (10663 Views)

Seeking For A Serious Male Partner / Women/men Seeking Love/marriage/advice / HIV Postive Lady Seeking Guys Same Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fun Seeking Port Harcourt Ladies by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 05, 2008
Just recently moved into Port Harcourt and was dismayed to find that all the stories being told about the place being better than Lagos and having the prettiest girls were completely untrue (So far at least). Just wondering if there were any interesting people from ph and environs (owerri,etc) that would be interested in having a nice time (I really can give a nice time) and just generally hanging out/ making friends.

I'm a guy by the way so this post is primarily for ladies,
Re: Fun Seeking Port Harcourt Ladies by CGKing(m): 2:20am On Sep 06, 2008
Go back to where you came from
Re: Fun Seeking Port Harcourt Ladies by DualCore1: 3:04am On Sep 06, 2008
CGKing:

Seconded
Re: Fun Seeking Port Harcourt Ladies by Wendy80(f): 8:12am On Sep 06, 2008
did u just move to PH cos of Babes? u beta be careful b4 a PH babe will send u back with nylon bag cos i stay here and i know whats up

1 Like

Re: Fun Seeking Port Harcourt Ladies by DualCore1: 8:40am On Sep 06, 2008
@Poster
ok erm. . . i just checked out wendy's profile (don't even ask wht i went to look for there, na my faulty mouse click am tongue) as i scrolled down i was like "daaymn she's tiggght".

so erm. . . poster, toast her well well grin
if she nor gree, let me know angry
these ph babes dey like form activity for new brurvs in da city. angry

P.S: toast ph babes at ur own risk o, some of them have brothers wey fit do physical damage to fine bois grin
Re: Fun Seeking Port Harcourt Ladies by Wendy80(f): 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2008
Dual core na wa 4 u, o , anyway i have edited my profile cos of u, i no fit shout
Re: Fun Seeking Port Harcourt Ladies by mykali(m): 6:43pm On Sep 06, 2008
@wendy

i went to yhur profile and saw schlitzzzz. so much for ''damn. . . she's tight'' angry grin

@poster

bro. the fine chics in p h city are hard to get because they stay in their L.N.G/ N.D.D.C/ G.R.A layouts with their supa rich dads and sharp toothed dogs guarding the place. so u berra settle for wetin u dey see. i stay here so i know. wink grin

1 Like

Re: Fun Seeking Port Harcourt Ladies by Wendy80(f): 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2008
og2711 have u finally landed urself a PH babe, ds one we no hear from u again, meanwhile dual core and mykali pls stop distracting him
Re: Fun Seeking Port Harcourt Ladies by danakuba(m): 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2008
og2711 , na so them dey behave for una village ? ,you for ask the big boys make them help you instead of you to come run down your big mouth for here. check out wazobians.com them dey there.
Re: Fun Seeking Port Harcourt Ladies by DualCore1: 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2008
Wendy, berra show this people ur picture or i go show them angry
I noticed u comot am, but i saw it be it waz commotted, hehe

and erm. . . who's distracting who? oh! we should stop distracting him from noticing u abi? i got the drift, carry go. lolz
i'm ouTta here good pipzz of PH Cidy. . . y'all have fun, please drink responsibly and please please please always verify a person is a foreigner before kidnapping, nuffin bad pass to kidnap bad market angry.
i'm offffffffff.
Re: Fun Seeking Port Harcourt Ladies by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2008
CGKing:

I mean is this guy a slowpoke or is he a slowpoke?!!! In this day and age?!!! Dude I haven't even said anything about myself and you are already intimidated!!Get a life and stop lurking in the shadows hoping for the ladies to notice you.

Dual Core:

Seconded

Dual Core, I'd seen some sensible posts from you in the past but this just kills them all. I wonder why all these insecure guys can't read that THE THREAD IS FOR LADIES ONLY!!!!!

Wendy80:

did u just move to PH because of Babes? u beta be careful before a PH babe will send u back with nylon bag because i stay here and i know whats up

Will you hush young lady?!!! Do you know where I come from?!! We eat port harcourt girls for in between meals. And why all of you feel say na one gold diggin girlfriend I dey find is beyond me? Can someone not just meet people and have fun?!!!! Damn!!! I guess this is what comes from living in a state where people don't feel the government putting up traffic lights is working! Plus your question is (no matter how hot you are), frankly very dumb. So if you move to lagos to start a new job, you will not do anything apart from the job?!!! Come on!!!

danakuba:

og2711 , na so them dey behave for una village ? ,you for ask the big boys make them help you instead of you to come run down your big mouth for here. check out wazobians.com them dey there.

To start with you would just be too easy.
Re: Fun Seeking Port Harcourt Ladies by DualCore1: 4:21am On Sep 10, 2008
og2711:

Dual Core, I'D seen some sensible posts from you in the past but this just kills them all. I wonder why all these insecure guys can't read that THE THREAD IS FOR LADIES ONLY!!!!!

trust me on this one, dude. i really dont care what u think of me, my previous posts, my present post and even posts i'll be making in the future. so, bad as e bad, iggy them.

oh well its a "ladies only" thread(like i should be bothered). here. . . looky looky wht i found for u, Wendy80!!
Re: Fun Seeking Port Harcourt Ladies by CGKing(m): 4:42am On Sep 10, 2008
Why now Wendy, Put it back ejo. I didnt see what they saw.
Leme jus behold
Re: Fun Seeking Port Harcourt Ladies by CGKing(m): 4:48am On Sep 10, 2008
@poster

something is wrong with you. I am not a slowpoke ok. Try that @ someone else in your family

@y'all
try tolerate am . no vex. u fit tell say na small pikin
Re: Fun Seeking Port Harcourt Ladies by texazzpete(m): 7:51am On Sep 10, 2008
CGKing:

@poster

something is wrong with you. I am not a slowpoke ok. Try that @ someone else in your family

@y'all
try tolerate am . no vex. u fit tell say na small pikin

Sorry to say, man, but he was right. Your initial answer was moronic.
Speaking as someone who's know the dude for close to 8 years. . .he's hardly a 'small pikin'.

Now go off and drink some Kool-aid. Overt hostility never helped anyone.
Re: Fun Seeking Port Harcourt Ladies by Wendy80(f): 7:09pm On Sep 10, 2008
@og2711, i only said u shd be careful in ur search and there u are insultn me, anyway i have nothn 2 say 2 u cos life is 2 lovely 2 play hate, besides my mouth is used 4 blessing and not insultn pple, lovely day 2 u
@CGKing, i go put my pic just 4 u only no show person o
Re: Fun Seeking Port Harcourt Ladies by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 10, 2008
Now you guys just went and spoilt the thread.

@wendy, i no insult you, I only said the fact. It was not a smart thing to say. That is not to say that there's anything wrong with you (wey you don dey talk blessing and cursing with various mouths). Like I said, PH girls dey learn work where I dey. I have seen and tamed much much worse. I don already taste some for this town already and nothing dey.

@CG King. I still maintain that you are a slowpoke. or better still, what you said was simply moronic. Try reading it again and you'll see why i got agitated. It stunk of unfounded prejudice, bias and (i don't even know how you came to possess such emotions for someone you don't know), jealousy. Maybe next time you will analyse what comes out of your brain before writing it down. But that hardly seems likely considering your second post makes reference to my family. I mean, what does my family have to do with this?!!!!! You said something daft, I told you and you insult my family. How does one reason this way?!!! But I no dey vex.

@Dual Core. At least you no talk nonsense. I will oblige you and ignore

@Texazzpete. You know say you be my slave.LMAO!!!!

NOW CAN WE PLEASE GET BACK TO THE PURPOSE OF THE THREAD!!!!!! NO DISTRACTIONS ANYMORE!!!!!!!!
Re: Fun Seeking Port Harcourt Ladies by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 11, 2008

Re: Fun Seeking Port Harcourt Ladies by Wendy80(f): 7:56pm On Sep 11, 2008
fine boy no pimple, all d best dude wink
Re: Fun Seeking Port Harcourt Ladies by sanrima(f): 10:32am On Sep 12, 2008
just peeping in, ouch! i'v got to go cos the venom flying around is too much.
she zoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooms off! grin grin grin
Re: Fun Seeking Port Harcourt Ladies by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2008
hey thanks Wendy, smiley wink
Re: Fun Seeking Port Harcourt Ladies by reality4us(m): 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2008
Yeah fine boy no pimples but black spots and rashes.
Re: Fun Seeking Port Harcourt Ladies by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2008
its all good, i just need a friend. smiley
Re: Fun Seeking Port Harcourt Ladies by Webbullion(m): 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2008
u should know ladies are moved when they are motivated,they are not machines u can program,they are moved by what they see !come back my guy
Re: Fun Seeking Port Harcourt Ladies by Wendy80(f): 4:34pm On Sep 12, 2008
Any luck yet, PH Babes, where them at?
Re: Fun Seeking Port Harcourt Ladies by Nobody: 1:33am On Sep 13, 2008
well, wendy,
i just hope i find some fun, am getting bord in PH
Re: Fun Seeking Port Harcourt Ladies by DualCore1: 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2008
og2711:

@Dual Core. At least you no talk nonsense. I will oblige you and ignore
Good, cUz next time u do anyhow eh, my smallie dem go kidnap u. angry
I was just about plotting ur graph. angry

ahem. . . @Topic
whats the topic sef? undecided

Wendy80:

Any luck yet, PH Babes, where them at?
come wendy, i don dey suspect u. I comment my reserve.
Re: Fun Seeking Port Harcourt Ladies by El(m): 11:55am On Sep 15, 2008
@ Wendy, so u think putting up a pic of a lil boy's gonna drive ur admirers on here away? now ur just gonna attract em pheadophiles (however its spelt). How far? enjoying ur self?wink

@ poster, u will neva get em fun-loving PH chicks on here, the ones wey try reach, na so so form dem go dey form for u, and one wuld think ppl come on here to get hooked up. Some suggestions? Casablanca, Daniels, Revolution, Illusion, etc, etc. u should find hundreds of them there. Good luck!

@ PH chicks, just ignore the part about u, i dey tell the guy wetin im need to hear. Una still be the best. wink

@ Dual, u don hit that, by now? cool
Re: Fun Seeking Port Harcourt Ladies by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2008
@ El, no be ashewo i dey find. Trust me, I don waka the town well well and don find say no better girl dey go all those places wey you call (at least not alone). If you have lived in lagos or abuja and have been to shoprite/galleria or ceddi plaza, you will know what i mean by better girl.

Big stomachs, harsh makeup and beer guzzling do not turn me on in a woman. I've seen a few better girls to suggest that all hope is not lost (else what's the point of this thread).

No disrespect to ph ladies, but at least make the girl look like say no be 'work' she dey.

@ Dual Core. You know that we have met but you don't remember. So na me go send smallies. OKAY!!! the topic was nice ladies in port harcourt. Don't be scared by the hostility girls.

At the last count it was obi101 and me right? Wendy, oya do well. we have heard so much. Don't worry, you will not be disappointed,
Re: Fun Seeking Port Harcourt Ladies by Wendy80(f): 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2008
I was suffering 4rm Mykali and Dual core now El, El dont worry ill send pics 2 ur box i hv loads of dm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, mykali and dual,,,,,,,,green with envy?
Re: Fun Seeking Port Harcourt Ladies by El(m): 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2008
og2711:

@ El, no be ashewo i dey find. Trust me, I don waka the town well well and don find say no better girl dey go all those places wey you call (at least not alone). If you have lived in lagos or abuja and have been to shoprite/galleria or ceddi plaza, you will know what i mean by better girl.

Big stomachs, harsh makeup and beer guzzling do not turn me on in a woman. I've seen a few better girls to suggest that all hope is not lost (else what's the point of this thread).

No disrespect to ph ladies, but at least make the girl look like say no be 'work' she dey.

@ Dual Core. You know that we have met but you don't remember. So na me go send smallies. OKAY!!! the topic was nice ladies in port harcourt. Don't be scared by the hostility girls.

At the last count it was obi101 and me right? Wendy, oya do well. we have heard so much. Don't worry, you will not be disappointed,

My guy, u wan tell me say u don go round all those joints, and u nor see even one "nice" lady? Ok, not even one, nice tall, moet-guzzling, as u no want beer-guzzling, ready to dey buy moet oh! wink
Re: Fun Seeking Port Harcourt Ladies by texazzpete(m): 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2008
El:

My guy, u wan tell me say u don go round all those joints, and u nor see even one "nice" lady? Ok, not even one, nice tall, moet-guzzling, as u no want beer-guzzling, ready to dey buy moet oh! wink

High class hookers =/= 'nice girl' grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SOULMATE WHATS APP GROUP STRICTLY ADULTS (GUYS & LADIES) 20YRS AND ABOVE / Signs Your Ex Girlfriend Wants You Back / Ipledge10 And Nubian999 Love Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.