Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

How To Build A Wapsite (mobile Fone Webite)? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Build A Wapsite (mobile Fone Webite)? (1650 Views)

Get An Android App For Your Wordpress, Blog, Website, Wapsite Etc For Cheap Pric / Wapsite Builders Needed. / Help Me With My Wapsite Pls!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Build A Wapsite (mobile Fone Webite)? by Padonet(m): 11:17am On Sep 05, 2008
pls can anyone here show me website or recomend sites for me where i can learn how to build a wapsite (mobile fone webite)?
Re: How To Build A Wapsite (mobile Fone Webite)? by uspry1(f): 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2008
Obtain Flash CS3 professional application with AIR and Mobile component capability to design for wapsite mobile phone on the fly!

I think that is only multimedia-animation software i mentioned above. Because I have 3 Flash books for mobile that comes with XML coding I love to create for wapsite design. I have not try them out due to too busy working on other website project along with current client who hired me this job.

Good luck!
Re: How To Build A Wapsite (mobile Fone Webite)? by yawatide(f): 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2008
In addition to what uspry1 has said:

If you don't have the time for the above and want to whip up something really quickly, then depending on what kind of site you have in mind, you can create a regular website that conforms to web standards (semantic markup, code that validates, use of XHTML transitional at the minimum, etc - read up on web standards) and that comes with a stylesheet with type "print" to boot.
Re: How To Build A Wapsite (mobile Fone Webite)? by smartsoft(m): 11:44am On Sep 06, 2008
all that to me is a long journey, just code your sie with WML and get a simulator to test all your stuff, thereafter look for a host that is WAP/WML enabled, i i know someone who does hosting for WAP enabled website,

Have done one like that, testing everything before uploading, but this days meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen Coding sucks
Re: How To Build A Wapsite (mobile Fone Webite)? by Africanqueen2(f): 9:54am On Dec 21, 2012
I'll like to ve a wapsite too. What's d host name?
Re: How To Build A Wapsite (mobile Fone Webite)? by Onlinebiz2012: 8:00pm On Dec 22, 2012
Check out www.m.naijafile.tk/index.php ... I do mai codings wit ma c5 , contact me on 07063945876 .....
Re: How To Build A Wapsite (mobile Fone Webite)? by jenifertaler: 1:19pm On Dec 23, 2012
I want to know that how can i will made wap site.also have anyone wap script ?
Re: How To Build A Wapsite (mobile Fone Webite)? by Onlinebiz2012: 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2012
jenifertaler: I want to know that how can i will made wap site.also have anyone wap script ?
i got many wap script, just contact me on 07063945876
Re: How To Build A Wapsite (mobile Fone Webite)? by mavtrevor(m): 10:57am On Dec 25, 2012
You can as well build a mobile site from Wordpress using Mobilepress or Mobstac and force all traffic to your mobile site.

(1) (Reply)

20-year Old Millionaire Blogger Builds 19 Million For His Parents[photos] / Payment Gateway Integration / Redesign Your Blog With A Premium Theme (Samples Included )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.