Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her (15018 Views)

How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) / My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me / My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by tombola: 5:12pm On Sep 05, 2008
Kindly advice o, my ex girlfriedn who is now married found me after 13 years, within which she has gotten married and with a daughter, but husband leaves outside the country, everyday she calls me and tells me she wants a continuation of where we stopped, we only had one fok when we were together, only one, this is true, now she wants a continuation, I told her I don't do married woman, she says her husband is not around and asks me what will happen if i do it?

I don't want to do it, why? not because i am so morally upright, but i remember one day about five years ago, on the street of Lagos, a mad man came my way to beg for money, and after giving him the money, he says to me, you are a millionaire in the making, your star is bright, but make sure you don't do something o - make sure you no fok married woman o.

Till date , this rings in my head, please advice. or the advice of the mad man will be better than those of some people here, i am sure.
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Seun(m): 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2008
If you don't want to do it, then don't do it. Don't interact with her in private places. It's that simple.

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by MrCrackles(m): 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2008
LMFAO at the fact that God is wonderful

He created some real people and some real morons who ask the silliest questions ever!!!

Case closed
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Adonica(f): 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2008
She can't force you to do unless you too have some craving for her.

it is your call.
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by sistawoman: 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2008
Just remember you too one day will get married. Do you want an ex coming back and f,cking your wife?
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Busta(f): 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2008
What goes around come around.

she go rape u?
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Nautillus(m): 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2008
THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE IS THE VOICE OF GOD. . . . the people have spoken,. . DON'T DO IT.
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by k1banty(m): 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2008
your ex is confused, so don't get confused with her.

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2008
na waooo,all of una get time to reply this poster and give am good advises

hes known for his stupid threads
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Jodesky(m): 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2008
Hi Landers,

If Tombola is not considering doing it, he wont be flying the kite.

Look my guy, I will ask to follow your instincts but if you must go ahead, dont do it in her residence. That is a big sin.

The hubby is not always in town and the woman needs help from a familiar turf lest she rapes her washerman.

Na me get my mouth o!
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by topup: 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2008
No.

Simple, without all the background info, the mad man story, and the signs, just don't do it.

There are implications, yes there may be a buzz at first, but then afterwards what? And what if worse, she falls in love with you again, and she jeopardises her marriage because of you. That is unfair to the husband who believes his wife is being faithful to him.

Be moral.
It doesn't hurt.
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Akinagirl(f): 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2008
Just stay away from her. Simple.

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Outstrip(f): 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2008
Spooky stories like this scare me but someone walking up to you and saying that cannot be a coincidence. Stay away from that woman. She is married. Nothing good can come out of having sex with another man's wife. NOTHING
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by idupaul: 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2008
but i remember one day about five years ago, on the street of Lagos, a mad man came my way to beg for money, and after giving him the money, he says to me, you are a millionaire in the making, your star is bright, but make sure you don't do something o - make sure you no fok married woman o.

u said it yourself mad man
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by agaba123(m): 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2008
May be I should post this one

'I am in loff with mesmya, grin but she is married with kids. Her husband is my elder brother. she keeps eyeing . . . me

I like her though. Nairalanders what shall I do? Please I advise me. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Should I do her?

Sighs . . .Ndi iberibe
Nye nye nye nye.

You no sabi say she dey married?
Please advise me. May be you want an excuse to commit crime. No body is going to tell you to go ahead.
You probably telling us because she is may not be as attarctive as she was before. if she was you for don de ride your horse.

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 06, 2008
agaba123:

May be I should post this one

'I am in loff with mesmya, grin but she is married with kids. Her husband is my elder brother. she keeps eyeing

I like her though. Nairalanders what shall I do? Please I advise me. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Should I do her?

Sighs . . .Ndi iberibe
Nye nye nye nye.

You no sabi say she dey married?
Please advise me. May be you want us an excuse to commit crime. No body is going to tell you to go ahead.
You probably telling us because she is may not be as attarctive as she was before. if she was you for don de ride your horse.

im in loff wt u too,but im married grin grin

nlders pls help me cry ,im inlove wt agaba123 sad

ndi apari
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by agaba123(m): 1:44am On Sep 06, 2008
mesmya:

im in loff wt u too,but im married grin grin

nlders please help me cry ,im inlove wt agaba123 sad

ndi apari

Ohhh ooo Unu afugonu ya. O dalikwetigonu grin grin grin
She loff me, me loff she . . .hahahahaha ochi eze.

No mind am
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 06, 2008
agaba123:

Ohhh ooo Unu afugonu ya. O dalikwetigonu grin grin grin
She loff me, me loff she . . .hahahahaha ochi eze.

No mind am

grin grin grin grin

nlders help me naaaaaa,i said im in loff wt agaba123 sad but im married sad
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2008
@ topic

[size=15pt]Do HERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by cybersleek(m): 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2008
If you take advice from mad men, what does that make you? either screw the b*t*h, or shut the f*%k up! Wetin you sef talk reach where married woman dey propose that kin thing?

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by tombola: 2:28pm On Sep 06, 2008
I can see there are more mad men/women sitting behind computer screens than actually on the streets. hummm. This life.
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by agaba123(m): 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2008
mesmya:

grin grin grin grin

nlders help me naaaaaa,i said im in loff wt agaba123 sad but im married sad

Please I am serious here. She keeps eyeing me. I will do ohh
Make no one blame me.
Advise me now.
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by mesmya1: 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2008
agaba123:

Please I am serious here. She keeps eyeing me. I will do ohh
Make no one blame me.
Advise me now.

grin grin grin grin onye ara

nlders help naaaa,im going crazy for my brother inlaw,its tearing me apart sad

im considering shagging him,pls advise ooooo sad
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by bigboyslim(m): 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2008
mesmya.:

grin grin grin grin onye ara

nlders help naaaa,im going crazy for my brother inlaw,its tearing me apart sad

im considering shagging him,please advise ooooo sad

What are you people still waiting for. i figured you would have done the do by now. Anyways please, put some pictures up in the forum when you are done so we can know how the shagging went
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by agaba123(m): 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2008
bigboyslim:

What are you people still waiting for. i figured you would have done the do by now. Anyways please, put some pictures up in the forum when you are done so we can know how the shagging went
See wetin de hungry this one?
grin
I asked you for advice and you are telling me about your own desire.
Anyway I will do that on the condition that you send me the pic of you on top of your girlfriend
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by bigboyslim(m): 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2008
agaba123:

See wetin de hungry this one?
grin
I asked you for advice and you are telling me about your own desire.
Anyway I will do that on the condition that you send me the pic of you on top of your girlfriend

Sorry, you can't get that, cuz she's usually on top.
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by agaba123(m): 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2008
bigboyslim:

Sorry, you can't get that, because she's usually on top.
Then you ain't getting the pics because I want the one you are on top.

@poster

go ahead.
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by lekeleke(m): 12:50am On Sep 09, 2008
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, DON'T DO IT. Tell her you are not interested and stay away from her.
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by sistajay(f): 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2008
@ Poster

Isn't it ironic, im losin my man to a married woman, he's off soon to be with her. The best part im so cool with it! *evil laugh*
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by A40(m): 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2008
@poster of topic
Please kill the kitten!!

On a serious note though your story about the madman giving you advice sounds funny yet scary i would heed to it if i where you
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by weebay(m): 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2008
heyy postER U ARE d DUMbest DUDE ever I USED to tHINK I WUz dumbEr must U BE TOLD wat TO do!!! Bleep HER PLS
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2008
weebay:

You ARE d DUMbest DUDE ever I USED to tHINK I WUz dumbEr must You BE TOLD what TO do!!! Bleep HER PLS
hehe grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advive To Males Trying To Settle Down / Can A Girl Date A Boy Who Does Not Have Money? / Why Are Nigerian Girls Pants Always Visible On Their Skirts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.