Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,240 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

How To Subscribe To A Thread On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Subscribe To A Thread On Nairaland (1545 Views)

The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! / 190 Thread On Funny Pics / Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Subscribe To A Thread On Nairaland by africanboy(m): 12:40pm On Jul 03, 2006
To Reply Or Not To Reply

I have come accross a number of threads on Nairaland, interesting but I do not intend to reply. Just want to watch how the thread turns out. But there is not way to[b] automatically subscribe [/b]to a thread without replying. Or am I on the wrong site?
Re: How To Subscribe To A Thread On Nairaland by africanboy(m): 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2006
Sorry, my bad, I didnot see subscribe at the bottom. Thanks.
Re: How To Subscribe To A Thread On Nairaland by SvS(f): 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2006
oooooookk
Re: How To Subscribe To A Thread On Nairaland by Damsal(f): 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2006
i don't get this, are you informing us
Re: How To Subscribe To A Thread On Nairaland by Seun(m): 1:06am On Jul 04, 2006
Well let us all be informed. You can subscribe to a thread with the "SUBSCRIBE" button!
Re: How To Subscribe To A Thread On Nairaland by africanboy(m): 8:53am On Jul 04, 2006
hey, it was an oversight on my side, most forums I go to have a check box for subscription. Now I can get more feed on Nairaland. Maybe?
Re: How To Subscribe To A Thread On Nairaland by MaureenG1(f): 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2006
Hello everyone,

I know this sounds stale but how do i activate gprs on my phone using glo? Pls don't talk to me

about 927. That isn't working. And customer care are'nt being helpful either. They keep asking

me to take my phone to Port Harcourt from Akwa Ibom where i reside. Any ideas anyone?
Re: How To Subscribe To A Thread On Nairaland by MaureenG1(f): 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2006
Nobody comes this way or what?
Re: How To Subscribe To A Thread On Nairaland by Seun(m): 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2006
Your topic has nothing to do with this section of the forum, obviously. angry
Re: How To Subscribe To A Thread On Nairaland by MaureenG1(f): 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2006
I put it there in the first place cos like African boy i didn't know how to subscribe - it being my first time of writing in. You could have found a more polite way of telling me i'd lost my way. embarassed
Re: How To Subscribe To A Thread On Nairaland by Seun(m): 6:15pm On Jul 18, 2006
Sorry ma. I promise not to get upset with you again. kiss
Re: How To Subscribe To A Thread On Nairaland by africanboy(m): 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2006
maureen, dont worry i will discipline seun on your behalf.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard About The Four Human Temperaments? Lets Talk. / Youtube Best Of 2013 / How To Change Your Username On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.