Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,858 members, 7,798,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Car Mp4/Mp3 Player with 2GB Inbuilt Memory (Memory Slot) for up 500 Music Files - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Mp4/Mp3 Player with 2GB Inbuilt Memory (Memory Slot) for up 500 Music Files (15226 Views)

Bluetooth Car Mp3 Player Kit With FM Transmitter For Handsfree Call / Car Bluetooth Rearview Mirror Wireless Handsfree Kit +Mp3 Player (Premium Model) / 2007 Honda Civic Ex ( Discussion Reloaded, Leather, Alloys, Mp3 Player ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Mp4/Mp3 Player with 2GB Inbuilt Memory (Memory Slot) for up 500 Music Files by Fogman(m): 3:30am On Sep 06, 2008
Incredible Car MP3 Music Player FM Transmitter ISO 9001 CERTIFIED

Just arrived, limited quantities of Car MP4 WMA Wireless FM Transmitter.
This model works like any normal FM Modulator but offers you the choice of over 206 FM channels to choose from. It is compatible with USB sticks/ MP3 players and SD Cards. The adjustable neck allows you to adjust the LCD display to the best viewing angle. Just insert a USB Flash Drive or a USB Card Reader with Flash Card with MP3 files into this transmitter, Or connect with your MP3, iPod, CD, DVD, Computer player or other audio device via the audio cable, then tune your radio to the appropriate frequency and press play, you could enjoy wonderful music from the car stereo at  once.

Liven up your choice of audio in the car: get all that downloaded music off your hard drive and pump it through your car stereo instead!

Manufacturer Specification
FM Frequency Range: 87.5MHz~108MHz
USB: USB 2.0
Power Source: Directly from car cigarette lighter
Built-in FM transmitter with remote control
Reads MP3s from most USB flash MP3 / MP4 Players
2.5 to 3.5 Line In cord to connect the FM transmitter to a 3.5mm Jack audio source

Features:
Car cigar socket power supply
24 Volt Powered Wireless FM Transmission
206 FM Channels
USB Port
SD/MMC Card Reader
Adjustable Angle Control
Compatible with CD/DVD/Flash devices/SD Card
Memory Card -3000 Songs of your choice.
Volume Control
LCD –Show the volume and number of songs.

Accessories:
Remote Control
2.5mm to 3.5mm Audio Cable
or USB cable (depends on Model
)
Car USB-MP3 Transmitter

Performance:
For Flash Memory/Memory stick (USB Only)
1, Plug the MP3 Player FM Modulator into car smoke light jack.
2, Plug your Flash Memory into FM Modulator's USB Port.
3, Using the audio cable, plug your MP3, CD, DVD Player or other audio device into the FM Modulator's stereo jack.
4, Select any FM Modulator channels that a local radio station is not broadcasting on.
5, Tune your car stereo to the same FM Frequency as the FM Modulator.
6, Press the Play Button on the FM Modulator.
7, Music/Audio transmits to vehicle's stereo system.

NEW MODEL
Just arrived, new model with ff features below:

*2gb built in memory - up to 500 Songs
*Expandable up to 4gb with SD memory card
*Can be use also as a flash for files storage

PRICE N5,000.
Optional:1gb/2gb memory Card, with about 200 pre loaded MP3 Music files (Cost extra N1000/N1500) respectively.

For Order/enquiries, please contact:
Frank (aka Fogman)
Tel:      01-8210860, 7372227, 08033677688
Email: fogmanmails@yahoo.com

Re: Car Mp4/Mp3 Player with 2GB Inbuilt Memory (Memory Slot) for up 500 Music Files by Fogman(m): 3:34am On Sep 06, 2008
More pix

1 Like

Re: Car Mp4/Mp3 Player with 2GB Inbuilt Memory (Memory Slot) for up 500 Music Files by Fogman(m): 1:59am On Sep 09, 2008
Still selling! Limited quantities available.
Re: Car Mp4/Mp3 Player with 2GB Inbuilt Memory (Memory Slot) for up 500 Music Files by osmeka: 4:14am On Sep 11, 2008
@ Fogman, thanks for the device i bought from you. It is trully wonderful. If you have similar product again, let me know.
Re: Car Mp4/Mp3 Player with 2GB Inbuilt Memory (Memory Slot) for up 500 Music Files by Fogman(m): 7:39am On Sep 13, 2008
@ osmeka, thanks for your post. Definately once i have any facinating product, i will post in this forum. Regards.
Re: Car Mp4/Mp3 Player with 2GB Inbuilt Memory (Memory Slot) for up 500 Music Files by styrax(m): 7:47am On Sep 13, 2008
I need one how do i place the other, pay and get delivery? Im presently working out of lagos. Ib to be precise
Re: Car Mp4/Mp3 Player with 2GB Inbuilt Memory (Memory Slot) for up 500 Music Files by Fogman(m): 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2008
@ Styrax,

Thanks for the post. You can ask someone to pick it up (on your behalf) from our office or we can despatch to your addresss. Send me your email, so i can give your details on how to order from outside Lagos.
Re: Car Mp4/Mp3 Player with 2GB Inbuilt Memory (Memory Slot) for up 500 Music Files by Fogman(m): 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2008
Special Offer! Place order from any where in Nigeria and get free delivery to your door step. This offer last till 30th September, 2008. Place your Order now, to enjoy this offer.
Re: Car Mp4/Mp3 Player with 2GB Inbuilt Memory (Memory Slot) for up 500 Music Files by Fogman(m): 11:28am On Sep 17, 2008
Special Offer! Special Offer!! Special Offer!!

Place order from any where in Nigeria and get free delivery to your door step.

This offer last till 30th September, 2008. Place your Order now, to enjoy this offer.
Re: Car Mp4/Mp3 Player with 2GB Inbuilt Memory (Memory Slot) for up 500 Music Files by owokunle: 1:19pm On Sep 18, 2008
omo u fit kill with your prices oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Car Mp4/Mp3 Player with 2GB Inbuilt Memory (Memory Slot) for up 500 Music Files by Fogman(m): 1:19pm On Sep 22, 2008
With this gadget, you save about N35,000 (cost of buying a car Dvd player). Limited quantities still available. Buy now and get free courier delivery anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Car Mp4/Mp3 Player with 2GB Inbuilt Memory (Memory Slot) for up 500 Music Files by texazzpete(m): 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2008
Fogman:

With this gadget, use save about N35,000 (cost of buying a car Dvd player). Limited quantities still available. Buy now and get free courier delivery anywhere in Nigeria.

Surely you mean Car MP3 player?!
Re: Car Mp4/Mp3 Player with 2GB Inbuilt Memory (Memory Slot) for up 500 Music Files by Fogman(m): 2:21pm On Sep 23, 2008
@ texazzpete, yes i mean car deck with this facilities cost average of about N35,000. Stand to be corrected.
Re: Car Mp4/Mp3 Player with 2GB Inbuilt Memory (Memory Slot) for up 500 Music Files by Hakeemval: 12:56pm On Sep 25, 2008
Fogman, I sent you a mail yesterday. I'm also interested in the Car MP3 Music Player FM Transmitter send the details to make order from outside Lagos to me asap.
Re: Car Mp4/Mp3 Player with 2GB Inbuilt Memory (Memory Slot) for up 500 Music Files by DatNiggaAk(m): 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2008
if i might add my 2cents.
i bought the "Incredible Car MP3 Music Player FM Transmitter (For All Cars)" at Jos for 5k.after using it for a couple of days, i discovered that i was developing migraine that refused to go even after taking panadol extra b4 i slept and even after i woke up.i decided to stop using it and after a day,the migraine stopped.i used it again and the migraine started again till i stopped once more.

i'm not trying to hate anyones hustle but to tell you my experience.that piece of equipment is chinese made and does not go through any testing(to check its effect on human health) b4 it is released into the market.it can cover a range of btw 2-4 square metres, so if another car's fm is tuned to the frequency yours is broadcasting from it would pick up the signal loud and clear but remember that it is sending out fm signals and you are sitting right in it.
Re: Car Mp4/Mp3 Player with 2GB Inbuilt Memory (Memory Slot) for up 500 Music Files by Fogman(m): 11:52am On Sep 27, 2008
@DatNiggaAk,

In as much as i appreciate your post, i totally disagree with it. Possibly, you play your music like student on a borrowed car, isnt playing it very loud, to be noticed! You should know that music played from whatever source, at a very loud volume, gives headache to some persons. (stands to be corrected) Also, if the Car MP3 gadget you bought is not ISO certified, i am afraid, you bought fake. Any product certified by ISO is good for human usage. So, i advice that you get ISO certified gadget from us and continue to enjoy your music.
Re: Car Mp4/Mp3 Player with 2GB Inbuilt Memory (Memory Slot) for up 500 Music Files by Fogman(m): 6:06am On Sep 29, 2008
@ Hakeemval,

I have sent to your email, the requested info on how to order from outside Lagos. Regards.
Re: Car Mp4/Mp3 Player with 2GB Inbuilt Memory (Memory Slot) for up 500 Music Files by Fogman(m): 9:46pm On Oct 01, 2008
@ Hakeemval,

I have sent you another mail. Please, check your email. Thanks
Re: Car Mp4/Mp3 Player with 2GB Inbuilt Memory (Memory Slot) for up 500 Music Files by osmeka: 6:41am On Oct 03, 2008
Hi Fogman, i have just sent you a mail. Pls confirm, if this gadget is still available. I will be needing 2 more for some of my friends who are impressed with its performance, need some. Call your no but, it is off.
Re: Car Mp4/Mp3 Player with 2GB Inbuilt Memory (Memory Slot) for up 500 Music Files by lexicon(m): 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2008
@Fogman

I need a car MP3 urgently. can u deliver it in Guinness Nigeria Plc (Harp brewery) at ogba ?
Re: Car Mp4/Mp3 Player with 2GB Inbuilt Memory (Memory Slot) for up 500 Music Files by Fogman(m): 7:59am On Oct 04, 2008
@ Lexicon, Yes, we can deliver it to you at Ogba or elsewhere in Nigeria. After payment, allow 24 hour for its delivery. Thanks
Re: Car Mp4/Mp3 Player with 2GB Inbuilt Memory (Memory Slot) for up 500 Music Files by Fogman(m): 3:59am On Oct 07, 2008
@ Lexicon, Yes, we can deliver it to you at Ogba or elsewhere in Nigeria. After payment, allow 24 hour for its delivery. Thanks
Re: Car Mp4/Mp3 Player with 2GB Inbuilt Memory (Memory Slot) for up 500 Music Files by turion(m): 10:29am On Oct 07, 2008
I just bought the same device in port harcourt for N2200 and it even came with a 512MB memory card so MR. fogman be realistic and stop selling stuff to fellow nairalanders at double price no wonder u can afford to deliver for free  angry
Re: Car Mp4/Mp3 Player with 2GB Inbuilt Memory (Memory Slot) for up 500 Music Files by Fogman(m): 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2008
Yes, you might be correct, because there are various brand of the gadget available and most are substandard. Buy from us and but ISO approved gadget. Read DatNiggaAk post on this thread and learn the effect of buying cheap and fake product. Shine your eye boy!
Re: Car Mp4/Mp3 Player with 2GB Inbuilt Memory (Memory Slot) for up 500 Music Files by turion(m): 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2008
Guy na the same Car mp3 player maybe your dealer is overcharging u or u are overcharging us but remember good prices attract more customers
Re: Car Mp4/Mp3 Player with 2GB Inbuilt Memory (Memory Slot) for up 500 Music Files by Fogman(m): 7:25am On Oct 08, 2008
Yes, you might be correct, because there are various brand of the gadget available and most are substandard. Buy from us and buy ISO approved gadget. Read DatNiggaAk post on this thread and learn the effect of buying cheap and fake product. Shine your eye boy![b][/b]
Re: Car Mp4/Mp3 Player with 2GB Inbuilt Memory (Memory Slot) for up 500 Music Files by Fogman(m): 2:20am On Oct 12, 2008
New Arrival! New Arrival!! New Arrival!!! [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Car Mp4/Mp3 Player with 2GB Inbuilt Memory (Memory Slot) for up 500 Music Files by Fogman(m): 10:57pm On Oct 14, 2008
cool cool
Re: Car Mp4/Mp3 Player with 2GB Inbuilt Memory (Memory Slot) for up 500 Music Files by Fogman(m): 7:50am On Oct 21, 2008
Still availabl!
Re: Car Mp4/Mp3 Player with 2GB Inbuilt Memory (Memory Slot) for up 500 Music Files by Fogman(m): 8:38pm On Nov 15, 2008
New Arrival
Re: Car Mp4/Mp3 Player with 2GB Inbuilt Memory (Memory Slot) for up 500 Music Files by sunej(m): 11:36pm On Nov 15, 2008
I wouldn't recommend that for any one else it's different from what I bought. It was a waste of money as the sound output is very poor.
Re: Car Mp4/Mp3 Player with 2GB Inbuilt Memory (Memory Slot) for up 500 Music Files by Fogman(m): 6:41am On Nov 16, 2008
We have various brands in the market. Propably you bought the wrong thing. Also remember that the Car MP3 player make use of your car deck to transmitt sound, so the quality of sound your deck bring out is exactly what the MP3 gives you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2002 Toyota Avensis. Leather, Auto, Toks ( Very Rare ) / 2015 Model Benz GLA250 4matic Toks / SOLD Price Slash Barely Used REG 2009 Camry Sport Sportless N2m Last.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.