Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,693 members, 7,805,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

New Book On Job Opportunities Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / New Book On Job Opportunities Is Out! (1769 Views)

Why You Must LIE On Job Interviews, And What You Must LIE About. / Why You Must Lie On Job Interviews And What You Must Lie About / Frank Odey's 7 Days Intensive E-Course On Job Hunt Mastery Is Loaded!!! Check (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Book On Job Opportunities Is Out! by funsoo(m): 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2006
Best Selling Book On Job Opportunities Is Out!

I have been dreaming of writing a book for sometime now, but such thought never materialized until i got to know about this site. I was inspired by the nature of the educative and informative discussions on this site. This urge motivated me to put in to writing over 15years practical experiences and research works in to writing. Many thanks for this opportunity. This is another plus for the members in the house.

Please find below the book"s highlights:

-- What employers look for in CVs
-- 25 mistakes common in CVs
-- How to write an exciting letter of application that will arrest the attention of the employers
-- Some samples: CVs and letter of applications
-- 20 interview tips
-- 50 frequently asked interview questions and the ideal answers
-- Over 100 websites of employers and career experts
-- How to apply for jobs on the internet
-- International job opportunities

I am really glad to be associated with NAIRALAND. My greetings to all members in the house.I wish you a successful job search exercise
AUTHOR-- OLUFUNSO ADEKUNLE
olufunso2006@yahoo.com
Re: New Book On Job Opportunities Is Out! by bravojnr: 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2006
HiFunsho
Indeed u are a messah to Job seekers in nairalanders.it is people like you that are suppose to rule this country b'cos u've the interest of the people @ heart.
only God in is infinite mercy and blessing will reward you.
keep up the good work.cheers!
bravo
Re: New Book On Job Opportunities Is Out! by georgee(m): 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2006
Where can we get d book from,is it out yet and for wat price?
One love
Re: New Book On Job Opportunities Is Out! by Seun(m): 1:42am On Jul 04, 2006
Can you post an excerpt from the book, so we can attempt to judge its merit?
Re: New Book On Job Opportunities Is Out! by abioye(m): 9:03am On Jul 04, 2006
Congrats, that's a good thing u've done by contributing to human life. Please kindly inform us about the price of the book and the title of the book.

Thank you.[quote][/quote]
Re: New Book On Job Opportunities Is Out! by omobamital(f): 9:29am On Jul 04, 2006
funsoo, U are too much.
You are really doing a great job,keep it UP.
Re: New Book On Job Opportunities Is Out! by dipotepede(m): 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2006
It's not an easy thing to conceptualize a book not to talk of implement the concept. I give kudos to the author and I admonish us to encourage him by helping him spread the good news. In the Nigeria, we need to commend those that go the extra mile.

Kindly, give me details so I can publisize it on www.dipotepede.com
Re: New Book On Job Opportunities Is Out! by diyobdw(f): 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2006
Yeah an excerpt from the book Please!!
i can't rejoice if ihave seen that cry

@dipotepede
Nice site content
Re: New Book On Job Opportunities Is Out! by scondy(f): 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2006
i`m going in another direction. what with all these books on jobs and stuff?do u know my opinion. i feel its just an avenue for the authours to make money. believe it or not if u read all the books in this world if ur personality aint right for a job, u still wont get it.Fine, books like Poet`s manual,Gmat and the rest r good & useful because they r practical. but this one u ve here is just theoritical.we`re looking for job openings. Pls dont take this personal,its just my opinion.Goodluck to u.

(1) (Reply)

Bat Again Ooooo / Alert! Nlng Is Inviting Stage 2 / Internship Opportunity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.