Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Is Staph Cureable? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Staph Cureable? (11579 Views)

Medical Doctors, Please Be Honest, Why Is Staph. Resistant To Antibiotics? / Is Staph Curable? / How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Staph Cureable? by tobacco: 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2006
is staph cureable?
Re: Is Staph Cureable? by alj(m): 12:54am On Jul 04, 2006
What is staph?
Re: Is Staph Cureable? by ikamefa(f): 3:13am On Jul 04, 2006
alj:

What is staph?

staphylococcus is a sexually transmitted disease
Re: Is Staph Cureable? by diddy4(m): 3:20am On Jul 04, 2006
you don get one from sugar mummies abi sister. na so so una dey waka dey chase toto when una get one una come they ask whether it is cureable. well, go ask a doctor cuzz i dont even have a clue what the hell it is.
Re: Is Staph Cureable? by mamaput(f): 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2006
go to googel and look.
Re: Is Staph Cureable? by edygirl(f): 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2006
Hahaha, yes it is curable.
Re: Is Staph Cureable? by olodo(m): 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2006
my dear it is curable but please do cure it fast it a major cause of low sperm count and infertility

please go for HIV test after you must have been treated because if you can contact staph it means you can also be HIV positive
Re: Is Staph Cureable? by ajolayo(m): 1:22am On Nov 10, 2006
What kind of post is this. A lot of us Nigerians have been fed with alot of junk. Who said Staph is a sexually transmitted disease. Yem Kem abi? Rubbish.

Staphylococcus aureus is a bacteria and it causes a lot things. It is not a sexually transmitted disease.
Things that are caused by Staph Aureaus include: Boils, Pneumonia, Skin Infections, Urinary Tract Infection, Osteomyelitis etc.

Staph is sensitive to some antibiotics such as Augmentin, Eryhthromycin, etc.

Stop believing what yem Kem tells you and please Staph and HIV are not related like they put it.

Ciao

3 Likes

Re: Is Staph Cureable? by avsnet: 11:41am On Feb 09, 2007
@ajolayo, Thank you very much for correcting all the ignorant mumus, their system has been warped with lies. Staph is just what ajolayo has given you enlightenment about
Re: Is Staph Cureable? by drchic(f): 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2007
olodo:

my dear it is curable but please do cure it fast it a major cause of low sperm count and infertility

please go for HIV test after you must have been treated because if you can contact staph it means you can also be HIV positive

Pls where do you get your facts from?

I hope you are just misinformed, not one of those people that extort money from unsuspecting individuals
in the name of curing 'staph' and cancer and HIV.

Believe as you are standing right now YOU have staphylococcus, this is not me 'swearing' for you, because
it is a normal commensal of the skin ie it lives normally on the skin of everyone in small amounts.

1 Like

Re: Is Staph Cureable? by ajolayo(m): 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2007
Hi dr chic,
Pls correct me if I am wrong but Staphylococcus aureaus is not a normal skin commensal. It is a pathogenic bacteria. the normal skin commensal is Staph. epidermididis. and co. Some people are though nasal carriers of Staph aureaus but from what I know I think its a largely pathogenic organism.

Thanks
Re: Is Staph Cureable? by oladoja(m): 10:42am On Sep 05, 2007
hi
note that Staph is not a disease it's just a pathogen(damn those trado pple dat ascribe every disease on earth to Staph) If u have any symptom I'd advise u see your doc. Dont take antibiotics without doc's prescription cos it's a risk on its own.
Re: Is Staph Cureable? by waxyweller: 11:08am On Sep 18, 2007
@tobaccohe dey curable, goto ELEWE OMO , Those people that sell herbs , they will giv U a combination of what to cook and drink
Re: Is Staph Cureable? by mandi: 2:30am On Sep 19, 2007
Role of Staphylococci in disease

Staphylococci can cause a wide variety of diseases in humans and other animals either through toxin production or invasion. Staphylococcal toxins are a common cause of food poisoning as it can grow in improperly stored food. Although the cooking process kills them, the enterotoxins are heat resistant and can survive boiling for several minutes. Staphylococci can grow in foods with relatively low water activity (such as cheese and salami).

* One pathogenic species is Staphylococcus aureus, which can infect wounds. These bacteria can survive on dry surfaces, increasing the chance of transmission. Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) has recently become a major cause of hospital-acquired infections and is being recognized with increasing frequency in community acquired infections. S. aureus is also implicated in toxic shock syndrome; during the 1980s some tampons allowed the rapid growth of S. aureus, which released toxins that were absorbed into the bloodstream. Any S. aureus infection can cause the staphylococcal scalded skin syndrome, a cutaneous reaction to exotoxin absorbed into the bloodstream. It can also cause a type of septicaemia called pyaemia.

* The coagulase positive Staphylococcus that inhabits and sometimes infects the skin of domestic dogs and cats is Staphylococcus intermedius. This organism, too, can carry the genetic material that imparts multiple bacterial resistance. It is rarely implicated in infections in humans, as a zoonosis.

* S. epidermidis, a coagulase-negative staphylococcus species, is a commensal of the skin, but can cause severe infections in immune suppressed patients and those with central venous catheters.

* S. saprophyticus, another coagulase-negative species that is part of the normal vaginal flora, is predominantly implicated in genitourinary tract infections in sexually active young women.

* In recent years several other Staphylococcus species have been implicated in human infections, notably S. lugdunensis, S. schleiferi, and S. caprae.

Staphylococci can also be found on the tips of the fingers. Most commonly it is found on the index finger as well as the thumb. This infection is known as a felon. As are many other Staphylococcus infections, felon is very painful and can be treated with antibiotics. Most S. aureus are penicillin resistant, but vancomycin and nafcillin are known to be effective against most strains.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Staphylococcus
Re: Is Staph Cureable? by Hwyl: 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
ajolayo:
What kind of post is this. A lot of us Nigerians have been fed with alot of junk. Who said Staph is a sexually transmitted disease. Yem Kem abi? Rubbish.

Staphylococcus aureus is a bacteria and it causes a lot things. It is not a sexually transmitted disease.
Things that are caused by Staph Aureaus include: Boils, Pneumonia, Skin Infections, Urinary Tract Infection, Osteomyelitis etc.

Staph is sensitive to some antibiotics such as Augmentin, Eryhthromycin, etc.

Stop believing what yem Kem tells you and please Staph and HIV are not related like they put it.

Ciao

Choi! Person wey get better sense! The lackadaisical attitude of Nigerians, and their inability to do actual research themselves, led them into believing this huge fallacy. My brother, keep up the good work!
Re: Is Staph Cureable? by Hwyl: 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
ajolayo:
Hi dr chic,
Pls correct me if I am wrong but Staphylococcus aureaus is not a normal skin commensal. It is a pathogenic bacteria. the normal skin commensal is Staph. epidermididis. and co. Some people are though nasal carriers of Staph aureaus but from what I know I think its a largely pathogenic organism.

Thanks

Oga, if you are a doc., you are a good one, Staph. Aureus stays in the nasal nares as it's normal flora, Staph. Epidermidis stays on the skin. You are correct. However, if they find themselves elsewhere like G.I tract, or Urinary System, that's where the problem arises. So, normal flora causes harm only when it gets to a different location, other than where it used to be.
Re: Is Staph Cureable? by Lagusta(m): 3:50am On Jul 04, 2017
If you believe, in this internet age that we are in now, that staphylococcus aureus is a sexually transmitted disease, then please WAKE UP!!!!!
Re: Is Staph Cureable? by GloryWilliams(f): 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
Yes Staphylococcus is curable if only you do that fast, and make sure after curing it, you have to change your undies, and watch the type of places you enter (Toilet, public places/toilet) you can also contact it through someone's sweat. Let me tell you Libracin has the best cure.

The solution to that problem is here "LIBRACIN HERBAL ALTERNATIVES":
* Libracin Herbal
* Phyto Bliss Herbal Tea,
* Nutrishield Herbal Extract and Libracin Herbal Pill detoxify and revers body system back to normal stage naturally. Intake has to be on stages.

For more inquires call/whatsapp our expert on +2347038595483, 08160177136. For instant purchase and delivery visit us at www.libracin.com/shop/?ref=39.
Email: libracinweb3@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Pain On The Left Side Of My Stomach / Can Madness Be Heriditary? / What Is Ruzu Black For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.