Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,156 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:59 AM

Jehovah Witness Teacher Rapes 7-year-old Girl, House Maid - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jehovah Witness Teacher Rapes 7-year-old Girl, House Maid (2077 Views)

20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son / 52-year-old Teacher Rapes 5 Year Old Pupil In Classroom / Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jehovah Witness Teacher Rapes 7-year-old Girl, House Maid by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 06, 2008

A private school teacher in the Jehovah Witness sect, has allegedly raped his landlady’s 7-year-old daughter and a teenage house maid.

The teacher, Jacobson Chibuzor, 37, was alleged to have raped the victims (names withheld) at their residence, 36, Iyakiora Street, Ikotun, Lagos, when the parents of the victims had left for their offices.

P.M.News gathered that the little girl, a primary three pupil at an undisclosed private school, and the house maid had been abused sexually several times by the accused.

P.M.News further gathered that he usually takes the girls to his house sometimes and to an uncompleted building in the compound and would have carnal knowledge of them.

This, P.M.News learnt, had been going on several times and he would tell them not to tell their mother and if they did, he would kill them.

The matter came to the open when the suspect invited his landlady’s housemaid to his house and forcefully had carnal knowledge of her. The maid started crying and shouting.

It was learnt that her shouting attracted the attention of the neighbours who broke into Jacobson’s house and found that he was having carnal knowledge of the girl.

P.M.News learnt that neighbours, who had gathered immediately, contacted the mother through phone and told her what happened. When the mother got to the scene of the incident, the little girl started crying and told her how Jacobson has been having sex with them.

The woman reported the incident to policemen at Ikotun Police Station, and the accused was arrested. The victim was later taken to Igando General Hospital, for tests. P.M.News also learnt that doctors at the hospital confirmed that the accused defiled the victim and has infected her with venereal disease.

The accused was later charged to Ejigbo Magistrate’s Court with defilement, and unlawfully having carnal knowledge of the victims.

The offence committed by the accused is punishable under sections 358, 359 and 360 of Criminal Code, cap 17, Vol. 2, Laws of Lagos State of Nigeria 2003.

He pleaded not guilty to the charge and his counsel, Afe E. P. Oyaletor, asked the court to grant him bail. The magistrate, Mrs. A. O Ajibade granted him bail in the sum of N200,000 with two sureties in like sum. The court also ordered that one of the sureties must be a blood relation of the accused. The other must be a civil servant within grade level 12 and their addresses must be verified by the prosecutor.

The matter has been adjourned till 27 October. Outside the court, the mother of the victims, who did not want her names mentioned, told P.M.News that the accused was the only tenant in her house.

According to her, when he approached her for accommodation, she thought he was a man of God not knowing that he was a wolf in human clothing

http://nm.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=13461&z=12

WAT IS DIS WORLD TURNING INTO?   sad WAT EXACTLY IS ATTRACTIVE IN A 7YR OLD GIRLS BODY?
Re: Jehovah Witness Teacher Rapes 7-year-old Girl, House Maid by pilgrim1(f): 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2008
This is not headline news - even if the tag of "Jehovah Witness" was absent, it is still a crime that many people in many places commit (and in some quarters, they get away with it).
Re: Jehovah Witness Teacher Rapes 7-year-old Girl, House Maid by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2008
pilgrim.1:

This is not headline news - even if the tag of "Jehovah Witness" was absent, it is still a crime that many people in many places commit (and in some quarters, they get away with it).

its not a big deal because it happens all d time right?i wonder why people that claim to be leaders in d house of God should get involved wt shits like this

be it a jehovah witness or a watever,d fact that they r carrying dis posts in church and still stoop so low as to rape a young girl is crazy

not when they come to preach rubbish to people
Re: Jehovah Witness Teacher Rapes 7-year-old Girl, House Maid by idupaul: 3:16pm On Sep 06, 2008
Agro hook bro chibuzor.
Re: Jehovah Witness Teacher Rapes 7-year-old Girl, House Maid by pilgrim1(f): 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2008
mesmya:

its not a big deal because it happens all d time right?

Don't get upset unnecessarily - I didn't try to downplay it as "not a big deal". I'm sure I've come across several screaming threads like that on this forum and some others; but I still made it clear it is a crime all the same.

mesmya:

i wonder why people that claim to be leaders in d house of God should get involved wt shits like this

"Leaders" outside the house of God do even worse. . . but how many people get to hear or read about them? Why should anyone for that matter want to be "involved" in such worrisome trends at all?

mesmya:

be it a jehovah witness or a watever,d fact that they r carrying this posts in church and still stoop so low as to rape a young girl is crazy

What if they had no church-posts at all - does that in itself make the crime any better? undecided It is still worse than crazy if a rickshaw tenant did it!

mesmya:

not when they come to preach rubbish to people

Whether or not they "preach" whatever they do, it is still a crime that should be frowned upon.
Re: Jehovah Witness Teacher Rapes 7-year-old Girl, House Maid by shuppie(f): 3:29pm On Sep 06, 2008
idupaul:

Agro hook bro chibuzor.
[quote][/quote]

lolll. i don laugh finish. cheesy
Re: Jehovah Witness Teacher Rapes 7-year-old Girl, House Maid by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2008
nawa 4 sum pple  oo,how can sum pple say it's not a big news,the thought of it alone make me sick,is not a big news because,it has not happen to ur child or relative.infact i think the minimum sentence to such a crime should be from ten years in prison or above,,,it's a sin against god and against humanity
Re: Jehovah Witness Teacher Rapes 7-year-old Girl, House Maid by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2008
pilgrim.1:

Don't get upset unnecessarily - I didn't try to downplay it as "not a big deal". I'm sure I've come across several screaming threads like that on this forum and some others; but I still made it clear it is a crime all the same.

"Leaders" outside the house of God do even worse. . . but how many people get to hear or read about them? Why should anyone for that matter want to be "involved" in such worrisome trends at all?

What if they had no church-posts at all - does that in itself make the crime any better? undecided It is still worse than crazy if a rickshaw tenant did it!

Whether or not they "preach" whatever they do, it is still a crime that should be frowned upon.

upset?u is d one who's getting upset,just because i mentioned jehova witness,wt d way u r acting one wouldthink u r one

as u can see i gave d news according to d way it was written,be it headline news or not,so y is u getting all worked up over nothing? undecided

give reasonable contributions or forever hold your peace wink
Re: Jehovah Witness Teacher Rapes 7-year-old Girl, House Maid by pilgrim1(f): 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2008
euromilion:

nawa 4 sum people  oo,how can sum people say it's not a big news,

Lol. . . please when you guys read issues, make good sense and don't jump to conclusions unnecessarily. The fact that it happens at all is a crime - that is where the emphasis is.

Just because a 'JW' dunnit does not make it more serious than if a common tenant did it at all. To many people, the big deal is simply because the culprit is a "JW" with a "post in church". Haba! If he was not a JW nko? sad

What difference does it make if the same crime was commit by anyone regardless of what position/post they held anywhere else? Is it not as serious? How many such cases have been reported in media with the same outcry? Does it then mean that if the culprit had no post anywhere, it should be less serious?
Re: Jehovah Witness Teacher Rapes 7-year-old Girl, House Maid by pilgrim1(f): 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2008
mesmya:

upset?u is d one who's getting upset,just because i mentioned jehova witness,wt d way you're acting one wouldthink you're one

. . .give reasonable contributions or forever hold your peace wink

My dear mesmya,

I think my input has been reasonable enough - and no, I'm not a Jehovah Witness, if that makes you feel better. And certainly, I'm not worked up.

As in my reply just above, my concern is not whether or not the culprit was a "JW" - no, that is not why this should be a serious matter. It is a "crime" - whether or not the person was a JW or an ordinary tenant! The fact that it is a "crime" is what makes the case serious, and not the other way round by placing the emphasis on the "church post".

If a crime is committed, it does not matter who the person is or what position they held - it is still a serious crime: and that has been my point. I have not seen how anyone came back to make a case that it should be less than a "crime" if it was done by someone else!

"JW" or not, a crime was committed - that is what makes it serious!
Re: Jehovah Witness Teacher Rapes 7-year-old Girl, House Maid by bettes(f): 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2008
euromilion:

nawa 4 sum people  oo,how can sum people say it's not a big news,the thought of it alone make me sick,is not a big news because,it has not happen to your child or relative.infact i think the minimum sentence to such a crime should be from ten years in prison or above,,,it's a sin against god and against humanity
[color=#000099][/color]

This kind of thing happens happens all time in nigeria and people get away with it all the time, it is more than a big deal. i think the teacher should be sentenced to life inmpisonment or be castrated.
Re: Jehovah Witness Teacher Rapes 7-year-old Girl, House Maid by pilgrim1(f): 3:48pm On Sep 06, 2008
bettes:

This kind of thing happens happens all time in nigeria and people get away with it all the time, it is more than a big deal.

Help me explain more to them! undecided
Re: Jehovah Witness Teacher Rapes 7-year-old Girl, House Maid by idupaul: 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2008
Haba! If he was not a JW nko? Sad

Exactly but bro chibuzor is JW and  a sunday scholl teacher at that, JWs always feel morally superior to others, its for this reason that bro chibuzors crime attracts more attention than normal  Igbo smoking tenant. FOWL NYASH OPEN.
Re: Jehovah Witness Teacher Rapes 7-year-old Girl, House Maid by shuppie(f): 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2008
what is not good is not good. there is no other name for it. it doesn't matter who committed the sin, it is a very heinous crime against that poor little girl and Almighty GOD. it is very sad indeed that a worthless man would chose to lust after a baby like that, when there re so many old and matured women out there that will readily fullfill his desires.

honestly,it is really a shame, and it is very sad indeed, am a mother, and i know how it feels if one's child is been abused and molested, you would almost or would kill for your children. men like that should be sentenced to lifetime imprisonment in my opinion, so that the young children in the society will be a bit safer. angry
Re: Jehovah Witness Teacher Rapes 7-year-old Girl, House Maid by pilgrim1(f): 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2008
shuppie:

what is not good is not good. there is no other name for it. it doesn't matter who committed the sin, it is a very heinous crime against that poor little girl and Almighty GOD.

I thought I was alone! smiley  The message is clear: whoever did such a thing has committed a serious crime! Period!

Edited:

Just to highlight the point, I just stumbled across this one: "Man rapes 3 kids of same parents same day" (https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-166583.0.html#msg2741968)

Let's assume the "man" in question is not a "leader" anywhere. . . does it make the crime less serious than the one reported in this thread?

@idupaul, I see your point. Carried.
Re: Jehovah Witness Teacher Rapes 7-year-old Girl, House Maid by Skywalker5(m): 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2008
We Nigerians we have issues . Why not say Teacher Rapes 7 year old girl. Must it be stretched by putting Jehovah Witness there.
Re: Jehovah Witness Teacher Rapes 7-year-old Girl, House Maid by bettes(f): 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2008
I had a neighbour that raped another neighbour's 13yr old house-help,he was arrested and released 4 days after.These rapist know that naija you can get a away with any crime.
Re: Jehovah Witness Teacher Rapes 7-year-old Girl, House Maid by pilgrim1(f): 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2008
Sky-walker:

We Nigerians we have issues . Why not say Teacher Rapes 7 year old girl. Must it be stretched by putting Jehovah Witness there.

I rest my case! undecided
Re: Jehovah Witness Teacher Rapes 7-year-old Girl, House Maid by bettes(f): 4:14pm On Sep 06, 2008
Sky-walker:

[color=#006600][/color]

JEHOVAH WITNESS! ALFA! BABALAWO! It doesn't really matter who committed the crime, i think the arguement should be more focused on the accused's mental state WHAT IN THE WORLD WOULD ATTRACT A FULL GROWN MAN TO 7 YEAR OLD
Re: Jehovah Witness Teacher Rapes 7-year-old Girl, House Maid by mesmya1: 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2008
Sky-walker:

We Nigerians we have issues . Why not say Teacher Rapes 7 year old girl.  Must it be stretched by putting Jehovah Witness there.

Mr man go through d link,u will see that ,d way it was written on d net is d exact way i copied and pasted here

pilgrim.1:

I rest my case! undecided

good so,make u no go get hypertension,afterall d link is there i did not add or subtract
Re: Jehovah Witness Teacher Rapes 7-year-old Girl, House Maid by idupaul: 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2008
Sky-walker:

We Nigerians we have issues . Why not say Teacher Rapes 7 year old girl.  Must it be stretched by putting Jehovah Witness there.

The question is  hw will bro chibuzor have introduced himself? " am bro chibuzor of Jw.
Re: Jehovah Witness Teacher Rapes 7-year-old Girl, House Maid by pilgrim1(f): 4:27pm On Sep 06, 2008
mesmya.:

Mr man go through d link,u will see that ,d way it was written on d net is d exact way i copied and pasted here

good so,make u no go get hypertension,afterall d link is there i did not add or subtract

Lol. . . but nobody has ever for one moment accused you of adding or subtracting! cheesy The point is not whether you doctored the report (by adding or subtracting). It is a crime, regardless who did it: it is a serious crime indeed, abi? undecided
Re: Jehovah Witness Teacher Rapes 7-year-old Girl, House Maid by shuppie(f): 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2008
it is really sad, the poor housemaid will have to endure heavy doses of antibiotics in order to treat her of the venerable diseases that bro chibuzor infected her with. what about the 7 yr old, who knows if she too has not been infected with the same diseases. angry sad
Re: Jehovah Witness Teacher Rapes 7-year-old Girl, House Maid by idupaul: 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2008
the poor housemaid will have to endure heavy doses of antibiotics in order to treat her of the venerable diseases that bro chibuzor infected her with

Are u guys sure that twas bro chibu that infected her, cos hw can a JW have std
Re: Jehovah Witness Teacher Rapes 7-year-old Girl, House Maid by mesmya1: 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2008
pilgrim.1:

Lol. . . but nobody has ever for one moment accused you of adding or subtracting! cheesy  The point is not whether you doctored the report (by adding or subtracting). It is a crime, regardless who did it: it is a serious crime indeed, abi? undecided

ok,i guess i misundertood u,sorry smiley
Re: Jehovah Witness Teacher Rapes 7-year-old Girl, House Maid by shuppie(f): 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2008
idupaul:

Are u guys sure that twas bro chibu that infected her, because hw can a JW have std
[quote][/quote]

very funny grin.
but seriously looks and appearance can really be deceptive. it just shows that in this present age that we are now, it is really hard to trust people these days. God knows i can't even tolerate any male around my kids. sad
Re: Jehovah Witness Teacher Rapes 7-year-old Girl, House Maid by bettes(f): 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2008
shuppie:

it is really sad, the poor housemaid will have to endure heavy doses of antibiotics in order to treat her of the venerable diseases that bro chibuzor infected her with. what about the 7 yr old, who knows if she too has not been infected with the same diseases. angry sad
[color=#000099][/color]

He must have definitely infected the 7yr old, they would also need to take the 7yr old through therapy(make the girl no kolo)
Re: Jehovah Witness Teacher Rapes 7-year-old Girl, House Maid by shuppie(f): 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2008
ah some people are really wicked o. there is no fear of GOD whatsoever. angry sad
Re: Jehovah Witness Teacher Rapes 7-year-old Girl, House Maid by manenof: 11:36am On Oct 12, 2008
You can be rest asure that the purported brother will be disfellowship
on like what is obtainable in other religious sect. where such crimes goes unpurnished.

(1) (Reply)

Yahooze In Sierra Recruiting Nigerian Guymen To Join His Gay Crime Group -PHOTOS / I’m Still Single Because No Man  Is Capable Of Handling My Big Backside” – Lady / Man Electrocuted And Falls To Death Atop High Tension In Ikpobahill Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.