Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? (8975 Views)

Needlady, I Want To Marry You And I'm No Moocher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by DeepZone: 8:23am On Sep 07, 2008
Guys and Ladies, Give THREE good reasons why someone should marry you?
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by oziomatv(m): 8:52am On Sep 07, 2008
Hallelujay!!!!!!!
Hotfunmi DeepZone is out for Men to value or the other way round.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Suzzilla(f): 8:56am On Sep 07, 2008
1) I'm like no one else you've ever met - in style, personality et hoc genus omne
2) I like extending my vocabulary (I have no idea why that is a reason, but it's interesting)
3) I am, and would be, entirely faithful
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by coolier(f): 9:10am On Sep 07, 2008
'Am romantic, loyal and respectful.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by DeepZone: 9:16am On Sep 07, 2008
'Am romantic, [b]loyal [/b]and respectful.

Loyal to what? grin grin grin

I am, and would be, [b]entirely [/b]faithful

Entirely?
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by oziomatv(m): 9:29am On Sep 07, 2008
DeepZone:

To the husband of cause.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by coolier(f): 9:32am On Sep 07, 2008
DeepZone:

Loyal means: "Faithful to a person, ideal, custom, cause, or duty".

oziomatv:

To the husband of cause.

Ah! Thank you O!!!
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by oziomatv(m): 9:35am On Sep 07, 2008
coolier:

Ah! Thank you O!!!
You're welcome my sister.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by doncaster(m): 9:54am On Sep 07, 2008
coolier:

Ah! Thank you O!!!
Could you be this woman am looking for?
Pls buzz me letz talk.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by coolier(f): 9:59am On Sep 07, 2008
doncaster:

Could you be this woman am looking for?
Please buzz me letz talk.

Thanks for the invite. But it's so many years too late!
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by doncaster(m): 10:02am On Sep 07, 2008
coolier:

Thanks for the invite. But it's so many years too late!
wow so are taken? Ma bad i came late cool cool cool
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by cooldude62(m): 10:03am On Sep 07, 2008
Please also include your ages in your responses so we will know if your validity has expired or about to expire, just kidding.
@ topic,
1. I’m cooldude62
2. I’m the hottest guy on the block ( check ma pic )
3. I will take you to heaven and back everytime we meet till the end of your life!
Ah! What a game to play on Sundaygrin
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by DeepZone: 10:15am On Sep 07, 2008

You are one hell of a sweetheart. My brother will marry you.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by DeepZone: 10:17am On Sep 07, 2008
Please also include your ages in your responses so we will know if your validity has expired or about to expire, just kidding.
@ topic,
1. I’m cooldude62
2. I’m the hottest guy on the block ( check ma pic )
3. I will take you to heaven and back everytime we meet till the end of your life!
Ah! What a game to play on Sundaygrin

Is it the picture that has your phone number attached? You are so desperate!!! Do you really believe that some sane girl on Nairaland will call that number? Change your name to "Desperate Dude62"
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by DeepZone: 10:19am On Sep 07, 2008
To the husband of cause.

Ozima, give me three reasons why I should marry you? tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by oziomatv(m): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2008
DeepZone:

Ozima, give me three reasons why I should marry you? tongue tongue tongue tongue
Wait, Why should you think of marrying me for the first time when you know quit well that I'm not single?
  If you've to think that way, you've to show me what you get to make me consider. I have reasons why I'm not single and those reasons still remain the fact that I'll never be single except on personal decision.

NOW TELL THE HOUSE THREE THINGS WHILE MEN WILL ASK, DeepZone will you marry me?
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by whitelexi(m): 11:18am On Sep 07, 2008
Marriage aint no joke, how come nobody has talked about being a good cook or being good with kids, or knowing how to get the work/family balance right, or knowing how to keep a home going etc?
As far as i'm concerned, none of u girls has impressed me so far. . . Think before u type, be realistic and stop living in this fantasy world, boyfriend and husband are 2 different things grin
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by whitelexi(m): 11:23am On Sep 07, 2008
Why would u wanna marry me?
I'm a monumental embodiment of husband material, too much to put down here, i always strive for perfection - one achievement leads to a new challenge, u have never even imagined anything 1000000000000000 miles close to me! tongue
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Pataki: 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2008
What product is one marketing here and to whom? undecided The numerous amount of yeye girls that abound starting with the OP. sad sad sad

One can count the number of sensible girls on this section. embarassed embarassed

@ Topic,
Even the heavens can testify there is no way such a marriage will materialize.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by DeepZone: 7:13pm On Sep 07, 2008
What product is one marketing here and to whom? Undecided The numerous amount of yeye girls that abound starting with the OP. Sad Sad Sad

One can count the number of sensible girls on this section. Embarrassed Embarrassed

@ Topic,
Even the heavens can testify there is no way such a marriage will materialize.

All these Amala lovers won't ever cease to amaze me.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by DeepZone: 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2008
Why would u want to marry me?
I'm a monumental embodiment of husband material, too much to put down here, i always strive for perfection - one achievement leads to a new challenge, u have never even imagined anything 1000000000000000 miles close to me!

You still strive for perfection when there are surplus perfect men walking around with no wife to share their monumental perfection. I'D say, get perfect first before you start looking for a woman to share the fruits of your perfection. You'll get there.

Marriage aint no joke, how come nobody has talked about being a good cook or being good with kids, or knowing how to get the work/family balance right, or knowing how to keep a home going etc?
As far as i'm concerned, none of u girls has impressed me so far. . . Think before u type, be realistic and stop living in this fantasy world, boyfriend and husband are 2 different thing

Good cook? undecided when am making money, can't you manage a TV dinner? This is the 21st century bro.
Good with kids? undecided Why do we have nannies?
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by DeepZone: 7:18pm On Sep 07, 2008
Hallelujay!!!!!!!
Hotfunmi DeepZone is out for Men to value or the other way round.

Will you marry me OZ, i promise you that misery will not be part of the pay packages I'll be offering. Also, help me get Hannibal off my back, it's like the restraining order against him is not working.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by onyinye2(f): 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2008
@ post
I guess these are my reasons. Not really sure cuz i aint lookin to be married any time soon.

1. There is never a dull moment with me
2. Once you get to know me, there is no way you could resist me.
3. I will always have your back no matter what decision you make.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Morenike3(f): 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2008
lmao @ amala lovers.
More like amala look alike

@post
I no suppose to dey mention anything na
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2008
onyinye2:

@ post
I guess these are my reasons. Not really sure because i aint lookin to be married any time soon.

1. There is never a dull moment with me
2. Once you get to know me, there is no way you could resist me.
3. I will always have your back no matter what decision you make.

Why does this make me smile? grin
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by DeepZone: 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2008
Why does this make me smile?

Are you not satisfied with that? Ojukokoro!!!
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by DeepZone: 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2008

NOW TELL THE HOUSE THREE THINGS WHILE MEN WILL ASK, DeepZone will you marry me?

1. I'm Hot
2. I'm opinionated
3.I'm sexy and irresistible.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by debosky(m): 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2008
DeepZone:

1. I'm Hot
2. I'm opinionated
3.I'm irresistible.

you got that right, I'm trying to resist giving you a huge slap for some of the nonsense you post on nairaland.

*Slaps Funmi*

ooops! See? you're irresistible! cheesy
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by DeepZone: 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2008
you got that right, I'm trying to resist giving you a huge slap for some of the nonsense you post on nairaland.

*Slaps Funmi*

ooops! See? you're irresistible!

You can't resist me, can ya? tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by debosky(m): 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2008
No I can't, you are possibly the most annoying female on nairaland. sad
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Cristalz(f): 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2008
debo who knows,you just might be a calming influence. . .y'know,you being ''reserved'' and all cheesy grin
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Morenike3(f): 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2008
humming *raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens*

@post
Na only God know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Need A Virgin Guy / Happy Birthday Lanicky!!!! / I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.