Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man (20959 Views)

3 Things You Should Do After Sex / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by snazzydawn(f): 4:43am On Aug 15, 2006
tx,same thing you are doing up.You are not online on YIM.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by SvS(f): 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2006
do anything in front of ur man joor
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by haywhy(m): 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2006
I beg make you ladies just listen to those three things and also reframe from any more dirty acts because its simply disgusting. I CAN'T STAND IT
I just thought about it that it could be a reason why some guys cheat on their ladies because their ladies do such things in their presence.
Imagine seeing a beautiful lady who appears really clean & has never done such things in your presence, she'll look more expensive & , i dunno.
Just don't do it & u'll be appreciated for ever even if you break up.

Abi, why do you think toilets dey get door? ha!
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Oseka: 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2006
Nice one!

Farting sometimes, comes unceremoniously, no big deal, though it can be embarrasing sometimes, but wat can one do bout it,

Shaving in presence of your partner is fun wit or without help, from your partner.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by katherinae(f): 5:51am On Oct 10, 2006
ok i have done all of that except for hte tampon thing that is just gross, and he has never complained, we laughed about it.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by jaybaby(f): 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2006
Nuttin grin grin grin
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by cutieexx(f): 12:09am On Jan 27, 2007
lets jus say it depens on the level of ur relationship. married couples can do certain things, in front of each other, that otherwise couples find totally embarrassing! i mean, if u're going to get married, it's 4 life, so i guess u find these things out, if possible, and undecided if not, just flow wit it. If he walks into u oneday, conducting a feminine secretive issue, well, smile and say "i lov u too baby" grin cheesy
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by okwanuzo3(f): 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2007
I'd agree with the coco29.
I personally will not be with a guy who can fart, burp, and do the number 2 in my presence without shame
why should a person suffer just because they're dating u?
please keep u're body discharges and natural functions to yourself.
It won't make a relationship stronger. It'll rather make you too "comfortable" around yourselves and you'd take each other for granted a.k.a see finish.

And for those who say it can't be helped sometimes, i'd contest that because if you were in a meeting with your boss or a VIP, you will hold or excuse yourself. Do same with your partner, married or unmarried
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Coco29(f): 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2007
i thought i was alone on this one cheesy cheesy
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by mamaput(f): 9:12pm On Jan 27, 2007
I can hold it 2min i spend with my boss.
But in My house please should i walk around with a permernet stomach ace
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Coco29(f): 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2007
mamaput:

I can hold it 2min i spend with my boss.
But in My house please should i walk around with a permernet stomach ace

you always make me laugh grin roflmao

but you can excuse yr self and go to the loo.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by okwanuzo3(f): 9:17pm On Jan 27, 2007
my dad has never farted in my presence, and we live in the same house and he's home everyday,
neither do i fart in the presence of anyone i live with.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by mamaput(f): 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2007
okwanuzo3:

my dad has never farted in my presence, and we live in the same house and he's home everyday,
neither do i fart in the presence of anyone i live with.

how big is your house and how much time do you spend in the same room with him.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by SvS(f): 11:08pm On Jan 27, 2007
i dont think thers nething u shudnt do around ur man!

hes ur man remember?
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by kellorah: 11:17pm On Jan 27, 2007
lol, true
but i wudnt want to fart, or belch loudly, unless we're both doing it for fun,
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by SvS(f): 11:20pm On Jan 27, 2007
farting or belching cud b involuntary actions(u cant help it sometimes)lol
so b hard to avoid doin it infront of ur man grin
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by kellorah: 11:21pm On Jan 27, 2007
true, they are hard to control cheesy
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by cutieexx(f): 1:12am On Jan 28, 2007
kellorah:

true, they are hard to control cheesy
talkin' 4rm experience, huh? grin grin cheesy jokin' wink
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by kellorah: 1:19am On Jan 28, 2007
lol cutie, nahh i'm not, thank God! cheesy
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by cutieexx(f): 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2007
my bad! grin grin just askin'
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by jaybaby(f): 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2007
Y cnt U fart --Wen U & ur Man r 2gether? angry angry
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by anabell(f): 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2007
na wa o ,how long can u hide all this from ur man ,what about when u are married,thanks 4 d advice ,but if i cannot be myself wit my man than he is no good to me. baby if a man loves u he will love every damm tin about u.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by cutieexx(f): 10:27pm On Feb 06, 2007
na truth u talk o grin smiley
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Coco29(f): 11:01pm On Feb 06, 2007
jaybaby:

Y cnt U fart --Wen U & your Man r 2gether? angry angry
it is nasty excuse ya self an go to the loo
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by LadyT(f): 1:20am On Feb 07, 2007
You people must have serious toxic farts and burps.

I dont see anything wrong with it sometimes it cant be helped plus you can laugh about it. Ofcourse its not nice to do it in the other persons face but I dont think those tow are biggies.

Urination, s h i t t i n g and periods should all stay in the loo with the door CLOSED!
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by angel66(f): 5:00am On Feb 07, 2007
let one loose in front of my man? You bet I will. I use to feel the way of some of you, but I was tired of my stomach cramping all up and getting those sharp pains in my side because I was either trying to hold it in, or wait until he left the room, because if you move its gonna slip out anyway, so I say, let it loose, and yeah some of you men think that it is not lady-like to do this, but give me a break, you do it all the time, when you walk, talk and in your sleep. I am letting it loose from now on, lol!
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by cutieexx(f): 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2007
damn girl,  cheesy  cheesy your very first post and see how u're shovin d guys to a corner.
wink wink welcome aboard
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by angel66(f): 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2007
Thanks,

Just keepin it real!
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by 1forall: 10:42am On Feb 08, 2007
My woman should feel free to do anything in my presence cos with time, I wont hesitate to do anything in hers (fart especially cheesy) only thing I cant stand is picking food from my plate with her hands (or taking my drink) without asking first, dunno why but it ticks me off.

Could someone start a topic: Things you cant stand your woman do around you
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by nnada(f): 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2007
really!
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by 1forall: 12:38pm On Feb 13, 2007
Yeah, really!
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by numbers: 4:27pm On Feb 13, 2007
@coco29, very well said,no matter the relationship or time I like 2 c my spouse as a decent lady, that's part of the turn on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered / What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... / Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.