Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man (20960 Views)

3 Things You Should Do After Sex / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2008
oh boy interesting!

i do what eva i please with my man. I wud say pls be real with ur partner, no forming jo! but dnt throw away ur manners.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by outlaws(m): 8:16am On Oct 10, 2008
cool

Don't try to be the head of the house, is not a privilege.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by ruffrider(f): 1:46am On Oct 13, 2008
I think no women should shave her privite area around her man
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by mi3(f): 5:47am On Oct 13, 2008
LOL, una no go kill me here o!

I totally "get" why the farting seems to be an issue, but i feel you can only pretend your body is not capable of it for so long. How long can a person go acting like dem no dey mess ehn? Ideally, you won't nust a fart on the first date (d'uh!), but when you've been with a person long enough, you'll eventually get to a point where you can fart in front of your man and not die of embarassment, and he won't mind, or make a big deal out of it.

Take marriage for instance, how can you and somebody live in the same house for ten years and you'll be feeling like you've commited a crime because you farted? abegggg! and shaving too, all these things have to happen o, and they don't happen by mistake, they have to be "done". It's not like anyone will go and sit on their man's lap before shaving, tongue

but the tampon/sanitary towel thing, HABA, that's taking it toooo far, theres no reason for anybody at all to have to look at that!

@The childbirth issue, yea, it's all symbolic and beautiful for what it is, buh mehn, that is some DISGUSTING physical ish, you can't deny that, it ain't pleasant to look at in any way at all, shuo, blood, mutation of body parts, shyt, ah, people are able to overlook that because it's their freaking child that's being born, but that doesn't change the fact that it's eeeeew cheesy
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by whatever90(f): 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2008
ruffrider:

says who?
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by HRhotness(f): 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2008
ruffrider:

speak for yourself dude. . .

i hav one ex who used to insist he shaves me, esp my pubes. . . it turned him on so i had to get used to someone else apart frm the spa people seeing me at my absolute worst. i got used to it tho, i realised how much he enjoyed it so i allowed myself to enjoy d fact that he was enjoying it grin grin grin
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Denz: 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2008
my girl betta not fart roun me or she will get kicked out the bed straight up
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Moyola(f): 7:27pm On Oct 28, 2008
neva tried it thoy

buh y shuldnt eye f-a-r-t in hiz pwesence? cheesy

lyk£ he doznt du it himsef,. . . .  undecided
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Moyola(f): 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2008
Denz:

my girl betta not fart roun me or she will get kicked out the bed straight up

w0t if yu wer da 1? undecided
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Denz: 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2008
i dont fart in the bed period, i think its the most nasty ting u can do in front of people, not even in front ma frends.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Moyola(f): 7:35pm On Oct 28, 2008
Denz:

i don't fart in the bed period, i think its the most nasty ting u can do in front of people, not even in front ma frends.

yu d£y vex? cheesy

it sumtymz hapn hunxpekted tho. . . ham tukin phrum xpewience
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Denz: 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2008
well unexpected different from somebody jus letting them go like it going out of style, esp round the dining room table.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Moyola(f): 7:49pm On Oct 28, 2008
Denz:

well unexpected different from somebody jus letting them go like it going out of style, esp round the dining room table.

naaa. . . . dhat takz da pisss angry cheesy
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by namun(f): 10:32pm On Oct 28, 2008
pls if its ur fiancee, u guys are still gonna do dat. dont tell ur husband does not see u do d thing. if its ur boyfriend or a new relationship, i agree but what are u hiding again wen all is said and done
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by igwe11(m): 10:47pm On Oct 28, 2008
Farting is irritating but wudn't make me touch my girl, i would rather assume she doesn't fart .
I hate to see blood to talk of sanitary *****, men i shall be seeing her as fragile and sickly nd that could possibly turn me off each time if remembered.
Though it does change my love for her.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by FierceDiva: 8:48am On Nov 08, 2009
if this were a court i would plead guilty to all three and more. i have been going out with my man for ages and we are still together. i fart in front of him and he does to. he helps me shave (everywhere!) and he always knows when i am on my period. the first time when we were into the relationship for a year he was bothered that i was still being conscious around him. i am a very beautiful lady and always behave ladylike around everybody, but with him, i can be as razz as it gets.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 27, 2010
Farting is something that we can not control so if I happend to fart in-front him who cares grin he will still luv me.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by nellybiyon(f): 6:27pm On Aug 31, 2012
he burp on me one day n told him i dnt like and he apologised n complained of stomach ache
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Busted(f): 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
Nös 1 n 2 is a no no but
Nö3 grin grin
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
VOR: Can't see what is the problem with a woman farting in front of me.
To me it is a sure sign that she is comfortable in my presence.
Me and my present squeeze do it in front of each other all the time.
(hers are the smelliest) But if you ask her she will disagree. grin grin grin

In fact she is so comfortable with me she doesn't even lock thebathroom
door when she is doing a big one and I am free to wander in if I so wish.

Loosen up y'all. cheesy cheesy
wow!
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by VOR(m): 2:18am On Mar 20, 2017
Bump
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by SafeDavid(m): 2:26am On Mar 20, 2017
VOR:
Bump
How would you resurrect this shitty thread?

The OP was just trolling.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered / What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... / Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.