Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Complain Less And Give More! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Complain Less And Give More! (1308 Views)

Why Cute Guys Never Complain About Ladies Forming / One Particular Behaviour People Complain About You? / Why Is That Girls Complain About Sickness All The Time Than Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Complain Less And Give More! by Grizzly(m): 11:06pm On Jul 03, 2006
I just came across this on the net and decided, with a laden heart, to share. sad

Re: Complain Less And Give More! by ddizzle(f): 11:07pm On Jul 03, 2006
it brings global awareness to the sufferings in africa
Re: Complain Less And Give More! by Grizzly(m): 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2006
Those pics are unbelievable, shocked sad
especially the fourth, sad
oh my!
Re: Complain Less And Give More! by ddizzle(f): 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2006
yep, i gt it on myspace and i reposted it cuz sme people dnt appreciate what they have, when i saw that, i called my parents
Re: Complain Less And Give More! by Eurphoria(f): 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2006
Grizzly

Gets you thinking doesn't it? Thanks for this Grizzly, i try to make a conscious decision to make changes in the area of waste in my life and i am glad i saw this again, i will keep trying because like you say so many are not fortunate enough.

I hope i am in a position to help needy people someday soon , as we all should as Africans. Not that there are no needy or suffering people globally, but it's good we stop this ME MENTALITY WE ALL HAVE, i am guilty of it too , Lets hope, pray and get Doing to bring change.

Love you for this.
Re: Complain Less And Give More! by diddy4(m): 11:22pm On Jul 05, 2006
this is really disheartening. nice work grizzly.
we complain but we dont know others are suffering. i aint a saint. i am so guilty. i gott@ start donating the ones i dont need. sad sad

(1) (Reply)

Romance / Demolition Continues In Gwagwalada,abuja / Watch: Is This 6-year-old 'human Magnet' A Hoax?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.