Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

==> Shiloh 2008 Epistle <== - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ==> Shiloh 2008 Epistle <== (3453 Views)

SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth / Exegesis Of The Epistle---with flourishg / Salient Points From the Epistle to the Romans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

==> Shiloh 2008 Epistle <== by ztyle(m): 1:56am On Sep 08, 2008
Hey guys, Shiloh 2008 is around the Conner how far have u gone in your preparation?
Well just have your say here.  cool

Words from the Bishop:

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

As we all may be aware Shiloh 2008 is on the way! Infact It is only a few months away. The date is 9-13 December, 2008.

To the glory of God the past nine Shiloh events has left us with undeniable trails of God’s glory and power as evident in the testimonies of the marvelous acts of God both in the ministry and among members of the winners’ family world wide. To God be all the Glory.

Shiloh 2008 being the tenth Shiloh has a great spiritual significance, the number ten among others connotes the end of a season and the beginning of a new one.

When Abraham was interceding for the city of Sodom, he engaged the number ten in his plea.(Gen18:22-32)
Also Moses was admonished to appoint rulers of thousands, rulers of hundreds, rulers of fifties and rulers of tens.(Ex 18:19-24)
The one hundred and twenty disciples that were in the upper room were there for ten days before the fire of the Lord fell at Pentecost.
Something glorious is about to be poured down upon all of us come Shiloh 2008.

The time for the sons of God to be revealed to the world has come (Joel 1:28-30, Luke 1:80).
We are in the last days, the sons of God are about to take the stage. (Is 2:1-3 & Ps 110:1-3).
The sons of God who are the light of the world and the salt of the earth are about to be revealed. (Matt 5:13-16)
This is what informs the theme of Shiloh 2008 which is; "Manifestation of the sons of God". (Rms 8:19).

When God brought His first begotten into the world, He was a living wonder. What manner of man is this? The world of his days exclaimed! (Matt 8:27, Mk 4:41 & Lk 8:25).
He was a sign and a wonder indeed. (Isaiah 7:14).

But remember Jesus said "as my Father has sent me so send I you" (John 17:18). He was literally born of the Holy Spirit, but we are spiritually born of the same Spirit; (John 3:3-cool. This must be why Jesus could say "the works that I do shall ye do and greater works than these shall ye do" (John 14:12).

Therefore the same way Jesus stood as a marvel when He physically walked this planet earth, the redeemed of the Lord are destined to be marvels in our world.

This is why everyone born of the Spirit is born a wonder. (John 3:cool.

We are indeed for signs and for wonders on the earth. (Is 8:18). And just like they exclaimed in the days of Paul and Barnabas “the gods are come down to us in the likeness of men” (Acts 14:11).The time for the manifestation of the sons of God is already here.

This is what Shiloh 2008 is all about.

It is your time to be revealed to your world.
It is your turn to be manifested to your generation.
The revelation of our sonship is the key to supernatural and impactful living, because it is revelation that sets the pace for all manifestations.

Every time Jesus declared His sonship the devil got mad and attempted to destroy Him. (John 5:17-18, 8:48-59, 10:30-31 & 34-35). This is because; that revelation was the key to Christ’s supernatural strength, confidence and conquest!

We should all earnestly desire at Shiloh 2008 for God to reveal our sonship to us and thereby let great revelation from His word spark off higher dimensions of supernatural manifestations in our lives that will not only get us blessed but also turn us into a blessing to our world.
The fact is that; the revelation of who we are from the word of God is what determines the level of our command over life’s situations.

Christ knew who he was so clearly as follows:

The son of God (John 10:35)
I am the light of the world (John 8:12)
I am the bread of life. (John 6:48)
I am the resurrection and the life. (John 11:25-26)
I am from above. (John 8:23)
I am not alone. (John 8:16&29)
But according to scriptures, everything Christ is, we are. We have a common heritage with Christ in redemption.
It is written we are heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ; (Rms 8:17).
Christ was not ashamed to call us brethren. (Hebs 2:11-12).
We are made to sit together with Christ in heavenly places. (Eph 2:5-6).

We are truly for signs and for wonders in this world.

Therefore I believe Shiloh 2008 is marking the beginning of a new era in the winners’ family. There shall be diverse manifestations of grace and glory in an enviable dimension that the world has never known hitherto.
Every Winner must partake of Shiloh 2008 either here on ground at canaanland or on the screen at our various viewing centres in all our churches world wide as we broadcast the event live via the satellite.
As always the effect on the ground shall be the same with the effect through the screen.

See you at Shiloh 2008 either on the ground here in Canaanland or through the screen in any part of the world where you may be.

The date again is December 9-13, 2008. And the theme is "Manifestation of the sons of God" (Rms 8:19)

Invite all your friends and loved ones to come for an experience of a life time with Jesus.

Don’t miss Shiloh 2008 for anything!

Bishop David O. Oyedepo

If u don't know about Shiloh
Wiki can help you http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winners'_Chapel  cool

Re: ==> Shiloh 2008 Epistle <== by mazaje(m): 3:21am On Sep 08, 2008
Davidylan where you at? your people don start again ohhhh. . . . . . . .
Re: ==> Shiloh 2008 Epistle <== by ztyle(m): 3:24am On Sep 08, 2008
What do u mean by that>?
Re: ==> Shiloh 2008 Epistle <== by mazaje(m): 3:40am On Sep 08, 2008
ztyle:

What do u mean by that>?

Davidylan, don't you know him. . . . . grin grin he is coming soon. . . . . .
Re: ==> Shiloh 2008 Epistle <== by ztyle(m): 3:46am On Sep 08, 2008
Huh, well lets wait & see
Re: ==> Shiloh 2008 Epistle <== by MissyB1(m): 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2008
Mazaje
Like seriously. . . You need some rest.
Re: ==> Shiloh 2008 Epistle <== by Miketomi: 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2008
Hey Fellow winners,
Whats happening to the online broadcast The website seems unavailable.
What do we do
Re: ==> Shiloh 2008 Epistle <== by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 09, 2008
Another load of spiritually empty jingoism . . .

Shiloh 2008 being the tenth Shiloh has a great spiritual significance, the number ten among others connotes the end of a season and the beginning of a new one.

When Abraham was interceding for the city of Sodom, he engaged the number ten in his plea.(Gen18:22-32)
Also Moses was admonished to appoint rulers of thousands, rulers of hundreds, rulers of fifties and rulers of tens.(Ex 18:19-24)
The one hundred and twenty disciples that were in the upper room were there for ten days before the fire of the Lord fell at Pentecost.
Something glorious is about to be poured down upon all of us come Shiloh 2008.

Ridiculous. Based on Gen 18:22-32 . . . the numbers 50, 45, 40, 30, 20 also mean the begining of a new one?
Christianity is not a religion of magical numbers . . .

Every time Jesus declared His sonship the devil got mad and attempted to destroy Him. (John 5:17-18, 8:48-59, 10:30-31 & 34-35). This is because; that revelation was the key to Christ’s supernatural strength, confidence and conquest!

ridiculous again . . . Jesus IS/WAS/CAME AS God in the flesh . . . He didnt need a revelation of His Sonship as a key to supernatural strength . . . He IS supernatural strength, He IS that Revelation.

The date again is December 9-13, 2008. And the theme is "Manifestation of the sons of God" (Rms 8:19)

The funny thing that "themes" like this miss is the very verses before Romans 8:19 . . . here they are:

Romans 8:17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

I know we dont like to preach about suffering but unfortunately for all those hurrying to Shiloh for "manifestations" of "signs and wonders" . . . suffering is a vital part of the christian walk with God.

All i read in the Bishop's write-up is about "signs and wonders" . . . there is nothing about righteousness.
Re: ==> Shiloh 2008 Epistle <== by AKO1(m): 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2008
Live broadcast. . . if only that could reduce the lipsrsealed traffic. . .

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Pay Your Tithe Only Once In Three Years: Biblical Perspective… / Farewell To Nairaland. / Any Igbo Muslims In The House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.