Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her (12977 Views)

I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen / Picture Of Wizkid With His First Girlfriend Before He Became A Star / My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex Girlfriend What Do I Doo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 9:53am On Sep 08, 2008
Hello nairalanders

I hav just gooten my first girl friend
Please what can i do to keep her
I know she really loves me and i do love her as much
Please i need advice on how to keep for my future wife
Cos i don't want to loose her.
Both of us are virgin
I wont lie she is the most beautiful girl i ever see i my life.
Please i need advice
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by spikedcylinder: 10:21am On Sep 08, 2008
Awwww. . . . . thats so sweet.
Me I would just say keep being true to yourself and keep doing the things you did to get her. . . . . you two would be just fine.
smiley
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by MrCrackles(m): 10:28am On Sep 08, 2008
step1:

buy padlock, chains, shackles and ropes

step 2:

tie her legs and hands to your bedpost

step 3:

drool and salivate over her all day long

step 4:

tell her she would be under lock and keys until you marry her honestly try it you idiot! cheesy
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by GoldCircle: 10:37am On Sep 08, 2008
Buy her a pair of shoes!

and possible a car! dat way she wont leave you ever!
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 08, 2008
@ poster, Just love her. You dont have to do anything to 'keep' a girl. If she's yours then nothing can take her away from you.

Goodluck to you and your girl kiss
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by albridge(m): 11:41am On Sep 08, 2008
be nice to her but not too nice. treat her well but dont let her walk over you. if you must have sex, use a condom, always. dont trust her till u are married.
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by thendo(m): 11:45am On Sep 08, 2008
Just be yourself and love and treat her the way you would like to be loved and treated. you will be just fine. wink
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Awwww. . . . . thats so sweet.
Me I would just say keep being true to yourself and keep doing the things you did to get her. . . . . you two would be just fine.
smiley

Thanks Remain Bleesed

Ujujoan:

@ poster, Just love her. You don't have to do anything to 'keep' a girl. If she's yours then nothing can take her away from you.

Goodluck to you and your girl kiss

You deserve to be honour

albridge:

be nice to her but not too nice. treat her well but don't let her walk over you. if you must have sex, use a condom, always. don't trust her till u are married.

I Think You are Right BUT marriage after sex for me, shocked shocked shocked

thendo:

Just be yourself and love and treat her the way you would like to be loved and treated. you will be just fine. wink

Thanks You, God will sure give ur real wife
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by Gamine(f): 2:59pm On Sep 08, 2008
Yay!!

Ive Gotten My First Car! what can i do to keep it

Before i Get the Second one!!

MAN BE REAL
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by nana(f): 3:00pm On Sep 08, 2008
Brash!:

step1:

buy padlock, chains, shackles and ropes

step 2:

tie her legs and hands to your bedpost

step 3:

drool and salivate over her all day long

step 4:

tell her she would be under lock and keys until you marry her honestly try it you idiot! cheesy
My boss almost caught me laughing because of ur post. U harsh o!  grin
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by nana(f): 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2008
Gamine:

Yay!!

Ive Gotten My First Car! what can i do to keep it

Before i Get the Second one!!

MAN BE REAL
Buhahaha! where have u been?
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by Gamine(f): 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2008
oh , i was Abducted tongue
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by nana(f): 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2008
Hehehe,cool? cheesy
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by Gamine(f): 3:16pm On Sep 08, 2008
iz cool wink
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2008
Thanks Gamine i have been waiting for your opinion here
Bbut am 6years older that her
Hope its is not illegal
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by Gamine(f): 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2008
20?

Just look at yourself and see how Responsible you are.

I may have to start taking cocain, because it appears mild

when put next to what you are doing
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2008
Gosh! So, you're dating a 14-year-old girl??
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by tomaagy(m): 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2008
Always listen to her I didn't mean hear her I mean listen like u would have an exam and demand she explains wat she means even if she mentioned something bugging her in passing. Women are emotional we are rational so wat seems trivial to u might just break her away,

There're a lot of sweet lipped guys out there once they sweep her n she's been having issues wit you thats IT!
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by Templa(m): 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2008
it's all good buddy. stay in her mama's place.  cool
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by sistawoman: 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2008
Hold the phone.

Wait a minute.

Please confirm or deny the following:

Siena:

Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by spikedcylinder: 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2008
Siena:

So? He's barely a teenager himself. . . . . undecided
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2008
spikedcylinder:

So? He's barely a teenager himself. . . . . undecided

She is a big girl being looking at her
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2008
Yes i confirme it @ questionaire
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by sistawoman: 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2008
geolabious:

But she has the mind of a 14 year old.  My God please i beg of you to leave her alone and let her face her studies.

Please please please think with your head on your shoulders and not the one between your legs.

If she is ment for you she will return to you.

My God i wish i knew who this girl was so i could notify her parents and brothers that a pedifile is looking at thier sister/daughtar and they could deal wit you.

I wish a nigga would try to holla at my daughtar.
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by spikedcylinder: 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2008
geolabious:

Just to clarify, how old exactly are you?
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by KarmaMod(f): 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Just to clarify, how old exactly are you?

The lunatic is 20.

You know something is wrong when a university student has to run after a 14 yr old.
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by spikedcylinder: 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2008
KarmaMod:

The lunatic is 20.

You know something is wrong when a university student has to run after a 14 yr old.

How do you know? I checked his profile o and I havent seen where he wrote on this thread that he's 20.
Even if he's 20. . . . . it means she's almost 15 and they are both still very young.
Besides, he said they are not having sex yet so whats the big deal?
You guys should just cut him some slack na. grin grin
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by KarmaMod(f): 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2008
Check his other threads he's 20

and please spike, i'd like to believe you're not that naive

a 20 yr old has nothing in common with a 14 yr old, no matter the lame excuses. 20= univeristy age. Let him deal with his mates.

Loser.

If he was out of the country, his ass would be on "To Catch A predator"
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by nairaman01(m): 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2008
My dear poster, i will give u a candid advice and dat is not to get this into ur head so dat u wont have to cry later in future. like one of the posters said just be urself and lets me tell u one simple truth: If this girl belongs to u no one can take her away from u believe me. Am writin dis base on my own experience with this teenagers, because of their age and lack of maturity they tends to change later in future especially when u have to seperate urself from her may be due to education or whatever. my dear brother i have sent a message to u offline i will advice u get in touch with me so n from there we can chat better. I wish u the best.
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by MrCrackles(m): 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2008
KarmaMod:

The lunatic is 20.

i said it

i always knew the poster was a stark raving lunatic!! grin
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by spikedcylinder: 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2008
KarmaMod:

Check his other threads he's 20

and please spike, i'D like to believe you're not that naive

a 20 yr old has nothing in common with a 14 yr old, no matter the lame excuses. 20= univeristy age. Let him deal with his mates.

Loser.

If he was out of the country, his ass would be on "To Catch A predator"

No, I am not naive, I am just giving him the benefit of doubt.
He said they are not having sex, so he must pretty much like her. If he's not taking advantage of her by having sex with her, what is predator-ish about him again?
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by KarmaMod(f): 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2008
spikedcylinder:

No, I am not naive,I am just giving him the benefit of doubt.

why?

and why a child?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Girls Feelings In Pics / 12 Crazy Amazing Facts About The Clitoris / Drop Your Best Selfie!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.