Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

She Wants To Slow It Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Slow It Down (4539 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / 10 Signs You Need To Slow The F*ck Down And Enjoy Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants To Slow It Down by sistawoman: 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2008
Guy meets girl. Guy and girl have sex. Guy really digs girl and wants to get to know her very well despite the fact that they had sex the first night. Girl really likes the guy but wants to be sure he is interested in her and not her toto.

She wants to slow it down. Limit interaction and sexual content. She wants to do what she should have done from the start. She explains this to him and asks that he respects her need to take to slow to be sure they are a proper fit.

How long before the guy looses interest?

My answer about 2 weeks.
Re: She Wants To Slow It Down by Akinagirl(f): 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2008
You are giving it 2 weeks? More like 1 week.
Re: She Wants To Slow It Down by lonelypal(m): 6:30pm On Sep 08, 2008
how long u wanna wait?, till eternity grin

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Slow It Down by segzicres(m): 6:39pm On Sep 08, 2008
2 days i maximum.
Re: She Wants To Slow It Down by sistawoman: 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2008
Ok lets throw another thing in there.

She is not saying lets not have sex, but saying sex should not be everytime we are together.

I only want to see you a few times a week.

I dont want to talk to you all the time.

You still give it one week, or two days.
Re: She Wants To Slow It Down by MrCrackles(m): 6:45pm On Sep 08, 2008
Sista-woman you again?!! shocked

i tire for u

i wash hands comot your case!! grin

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Slow It Down by sistawoman: 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2008
Brash!:

Sista-woman you again?!! shocked

i tire for u

i wash hands comot your case!! grin

Brash it is not my case.

Just asking questions, trying to start a dialogue. Don't you want to talk to me? cry
Re: She Wants To Slow It Down by Hannibal: 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2008
sistawoman:

Guy meets girl. Guy and girl have sex. Guy really digs girl and wants to get to know her very well despite the fact that they had sex the first night. Girl really likes the guy but wants to be sure he is interested in her and not her toto.

She wants to slow it down. Limit interaction and sexual content. She wants to do what she should have done from the start. She explains this to him and asks that he respects her need to take to slow to be sure they are a proper fit.

My answer about 2 weeks.

This is the best position a man can find himself.

Slow it down?? I would just WALK OFF in me manly strut to anutha one.
There's no deceleration in me life.
I live life on a very fast lane. . . . . .I slam the pedal to the FLOOR. grin
Re: She Wants To Slow It Down by Akinagirl(f): 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2008
Well if sex is involved, i guess she is sort of defeating her purpose in "slowing it down" isn't she?
Re: She Wants To Slow It Down by spikedcylinder: 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2008
sistawoman:

My answer about 2 weeks.

How did he respond when she explained this to him?
Re: She Wants To Slow It Down by sistawoman: 8:21pm On Sep 08, 2008
spikedcylinder:

How did he respond when she explained this to him?

The guy told her that he did not really understand why she wanted to slow it down. That they had already done the deed so why the brakes.

Truth be told what she has told me is that the guys is nice enough, has a job, his own place, is attractive, eats well, performs well in bed and is respectful. But there are a few concerns. he is just out of a 3 yr r/s by 4 weeks. he seems one of those clingy type. and not very intelligent.

So she wants to slow it down. She does not want him to get used to seeing her everyday. She wants to get to know him in various situations and see really if they are a fit. He is older than her by 13 years. he does make an effort to talk to her about things that matter to her. And does most of the calling.

I think she is just confused and really prob. is not all into him but might be ready to settle which really is a shame. He seems from what i see will be very doating on her but maybe too much. I told her she should address her concerns but is afraid of hurting his feelings.

Come yall help me help another friend of mine.
Re: She Wants To Slow It Down by k1banty(m): 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2008
if the lady can pull more stunts in the bedroom then the guy may reconsider.

but why sex on a first date?

can't she control herself (sorry i mean her pussy).
Re: She Wants To Slow It Down by sistawoman: 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2008
k1banty:

if the lady can pull more stunts in the bedroom then the guy may reconsider.

but why sex on a first date?

can't she control herself (sorry i mean her pussy).

I was totally surprised that she did it on the first night that she met him. But she did. She says she cant even explain what took over her to make her do that. Maybe cuz she had not had any d,ck in 2 months and the guy wanted to eat her so after a good licking everyone needs a good sticking.
Re: She Wants To Slow It Down by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2008
Just walk away. women like that are simply trying to see if they can find something else better on the side while they keep you on a leash.
Re: She Wants To Slow It Down by sistawoman: 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2008
davidylan:

Just walk away. women like that are simply trying to see if they can find something else better on the side while they keep you on a leash.

I dont know that she wants to leash him. I think that she is ok if he dates others cuz she most certainly is. But since she has had sex with him, she is all his sexually as she only sleeps with one guy at a time and she has this rule, so did i when i was dating, the oil had to be changed first before you find a new sexual partner.

Do any of the ladies know what I am talking about?
Re: She Wants To Slow It Down by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2008
sistawoman:

I don't know that she wants to leash him. I think that she is ok if he dates others because she most certainly is. But since she has had sex with him, she is all his sexually as she only sleeps with one guy at a time and she has this rule, so did i when i was dating, the oil had to be changed first before you find a new sexual partner.

Do any of the ladies know what I am talking about?

which is essentially why the guy shld move on. its clear she doesnt consider him anything more than a quick shag until she finds a better man.
Re: She Wants To Slow It Down by sistawoman: 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2008
David,

Whats wrong with each of them dating other people? Whats wrong with the guy actually earning what he was given the first night?

Is it that she gave it up the first night now she cant turn around and ask that he slow it down? Is it wrong to just take a step back to really look at the whole picture?
Re: She Wants To Slow It Down by Hannibal: 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2008
@ Sistawoman,

Of course, they can date other people.
It means they have come to a conclusion to make it purely a sexual relationship.
That even suits me better and should suit the dude in question.

How does one earn what he has eaten n swallowed.
It's a new challenge as soon as the first night is over.
U wanna stress a guy up after walking away with a woman's goldmine??
It's the joke of the century. tongue
Re: She Wants To Slow It Down by k1banty(m): 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2008
i don't see any reason why she should be afraid of his feelings. She should protect her feelings first while taking the guy into consideration (or else someone might get hurt again).

Sex on a first date was wrong and that could create a dirty 'impression' on the guy's mind.

ask her if she is in love with this guy (love on a first date/love at first sight)

if she is really good in the bedroom (since the point of attraction was the sex), his interest could last months or sometimes a year. (don't get me wrong)

The guy just got out of a relationship, he won't want to rush into another one.
Re: She Wants To Slow It Down by sistawoman: 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2008
Hannibal:

It's the joke of the century. tongue

Joke or no joke the guy is still putting in serious work. She just called me cuz he set up a date for them on Saturday and called singing to her on the phone in a voice message.

She is eating this up. The guy is working harder than any other chap i know, besides mine of course, now that she has put the brakes on.
Re: She Wants To Slow It Down by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2008
too bad many guys are unlike me. I dont put in any work until the girl convinces me she is worth it.
Call her singing into the phone? what a waste of time.
Re: She Wants To Slow It Down by sistawoman: 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2008
Hannibal:

@ Sistawoman,

Of course, they can date other people.
It means they have come to a conclusion to make it purely a sexual relationship.
That even suits me better and should suit the dude in question.

What would make it pruely sexual if they are dating. He is taking her out, coming to her place to sit on the porch and talk. Calling, checking up on her, singing to her trying to woo the hell out of her. How is that purely sexual.
Re: She Wants To Slow It Down by Hannibal: 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2008
sistawoman:

What would make it pruely sexual if they are dating. He is taking her out, coming to her place to sit on the porch and talk. Calling, checking up on her, singing to her trying to woo the hell out of her. How is that purely sexual.

It's easier said than DONE.

A woman that got carried away on her first date with a man is liable to get carried away AGAIN!!!
Once BANGED, she is always BANGABLE. . . . Thats just the simple truth.

sistawoman:

Joke or no joke the guy is still putting in serious work. She just called me because he set up a date for them on Saturday and called singing to her on the phone in a voice message.

She is eating this up. The guy is working harder than any other chap i know, besides mine of course, now that she has put the brakes on.

Putting in serious work?? I have seen it ALL before.
Maybe the SEX was too dang good and Romeo wants more.
He would get there eventually. . . . .It's only a matter of TIME. cheesy grin
Re: She Wants To Slow It Down by Tgirl4real(f): 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2008
Akinagirl:

Well if sex is involved, i guess she is sort of defeating her purpose in "slowing it down" isn't she?

I think the lady a made a mistake already.
Re: She Wants To Slow It Down by tope2000(f): 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2008
i dont see anything wrong
she just want to slow down on sex and get to know him better
it doesnt mean they wont have sex just not as much

or i'm i missing the point here undecided undecided
Re: She Wants To Slow It Down by sistawoman: 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2008
tope2000:

i don't see anything wrong
she just want to slow down on sex and get to know him better
it doesnt mean they wont have sex just not as much

or i'm i missing the point here undecided undecided

that is exactly the point.

Why cant guys get that?
Re: She Wants To Slow It Down by Uche2nna(m): 3:05pm On Sep 09, 2008
sistawoman:

that is exactly the point.

Why can't guys get that?

Because the lady to me seems to be putting the cart before the horse. Or maybe the sex was not that good and the lady decided to strut the man around until something berra comes up.

Why is the woman dictating all the terms of the relationship, sef?  angry I want to see You only a few days a week, I don't want to talk to You all the time , We would only have sex on my birthday, bla bla la  angry What kind of a relationship is that?

I would have to agree with Hanni on this one, If I hit it and You come up with these kinds of restrictions and embargo , You have just given me a pass. No ties . Fo' now thats the best thing, until the right person comes along.
Re: She Wants To Slow It Down by Rothschild: 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2008
Married woman writting this wahala dey oooh

Make i no be sey she don dey hide toto for her man.
Re: She Wants To Slow It Down by sistawoman: 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2008
Rothschild:

Married woman writting this wahala dey oooh

Make i no be sey she don dey hide toto for her man.

No i hide no toto from my husband. i am talking about a friend and since i used to date prior to getting married I can also talk about how it is dating.

Uche2nna:

Because the lady to me seems to be putting the cart before the horse. Or maybe the sex was not that good and the lady decided to strut the man around until something berra comes up.

Why is the woman dictating all the terms of the relationship, sef? angry I want to see You only a few days a week, I don't want to talk to You all the time , We would only have sex on my birthday, bla bla la angry What kind of a relationship is that?

I would have to agree with Hanni on this one, If I hit it and You come up with these kinds of restrictions and embargo , You have just given me a pass. No ties . Fo' now thats the best thing, until the right person comes along.

Like i said before she has some doubts about this guy and I think the biggest one for her is if he is too clingy. she is really worried about that one. hince the distance to see whats really good about the chap.
Re: She Wants To Slow It Down by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 09, 2008
perfect for me if she doesnt want to come around too often.
gives me time to do other things
or as is said
"test other waters"
while hers is not available
Re: She Wants To Slow It Down by sistawoman: 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2008
bennygee:

perfect for me if she doesnt want to come around too often.
gives me time to do other things
or as is said
"test other waters"
while hers is not available

Exactly, I am thinking it is a win, win for all involved.
Re: She Wants To Slow It Down by tope2000(f): 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2008
All you guys sef

if a girl want to slow things down - LONG TIN
if she want to go normal speed - TROUBLE
if she want to go goint fast - MARRIAGE

Then you say women are complicated lipsrsealed undecided angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wow,such A Cute Yoruba And Igbo Inter-tribal Wedding / When A Secondary School Girl Keeps Disturbing you / The Pain Of A Flat Chested Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.