Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,697 members, 7,802,053 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Google Chrome Browser Is The Best - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Google Chrome Browser Is The Best (1282 Views)

Whatever You Do, Do Not Type This Into Google Chrome Browser / Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? / Google Browser Challenges Microsoft: Google Chrome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Chrome Browser Is The Best by SamMilla1(m): 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2008
Google chrome browser is the best.

I have used every browser on the net and i just havent seen any that beat the chrome browser.

those of you who have used it,
what do you think?
Re: Google Chrome Browser Is The Best by idupaul: 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2008
its super, love it, switched from yahoo search 2 google search, from yahoo mail to gmail and now firefox to Gchrome, I LOVE THE GOOGLEPLEX.
Re: Google Chrome Browser Is The Best by timbabng(m): 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2008
very lovely smiley
Re: Google Chrome Browser Is The Best by hayprof(m): 11:34pm On Sep 08, 2008
Any1 got [size=13pt]link[/size] to the Chrome Browser?
Re: Google Chrome Browser Is The Best by DualCore1: 9:58am On Sep 09, 2008
@Topic
It isn't the best. . .
Talking about software, there's really nothing like "best" software. One could be better than the other in a way and the reverse could be the case in some other aspect. anyhowz chrome doesn't impress me in any way. i see it as a child's play tongue

Here are people's reviews

Personally I am enjoying Chrome. But I think you just have to take your own personal opinion on it. Nobody can force you to use a browser, so choose what you like and stay with it. Chrome is particularly good thus far, nothing completely stops it from running, and I have other ways to pick up if I get something bad off the net. Firefox never stopped that, it was just a leap and bound away from IE, even IE7.

i like chrome, and it's only been out for a week but everyone expects the world from it Very Happy the same holds true for IE8 which in my opinion is fantastic, but people still whine about it because it's a "Microsoft" product and they "suck" just like "Google

hayprof:

Any1 got [size=13pt]link[/size] to the Chrome Browser?
Google Chrome Standalone installer
http://rapidshare.com/files/142573926/chrome_installer_Windows_xp_Vista_SO_SA.exe
Re: Google Chrome Browser Is The Best by UNLEASHED(m): 10:48am On Sep 09, 2008
I havn't seen anything special in this Google chrome so far.
Re: Google Chrome Browser Is The Best by timbabng(m): 11:22am On Sep 09, 2008
have you checked out those features eg anti-crash?
Re: Google Chrome Browser Is The Best by stancozy(m): 4:42am On Sep 10, 2008
Dual Core:

@Topic
It isn't the best. . .
Talking about software, there's really nothing like "best" software. One could be better than the other in a way and the reverse could be the case in some other aspect. anyhowz chrome doesn't impress me in any way. i see it as a child's play tongue

Here are people's reviews

Google Chrome Standalone installer
http://rapidshare.com/files/142573926/chrome_installer_Windows_xp_Vista_SO_SA.exe

can u post the link[b]link to download[/b] the xp versns?
Re: Google Chrome Browser Is The Best by malikalhaj: 2:15pm On Sep 10, 2008
The link is 4 both xp and vista
Re: Google Chrome Browser Is The Best by DoubleN(m): 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2008
Im on it now.It must really be the bomb if i am to switch from Firefox!
Re: Google Chrome Browser Is The Best by lynxnoon(m): 7:18pm On Sep 10, 2008
google chrome is ok well since it's just new but lets' see if it will stand d test of time
i even heard there r several bugs n security issues concerning dis chrome sef undecided
Re: Google Chrome Browser Is The Best by diehard(m): 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2008
Before we start celebrating how fast google chrome, please note that the security of the browser is suspect. A lot of user are now complaining about the security risk. worms and virus can easily attack ur computer from public forum site like Myspace and facebook. and worst of all google to not have a security support service like microsoft have for their IE7

http://blogs.zdnet.com/security/?p=1858
Re: Google Chrome Browser Is The Best by sahaya: 11:41am On Oct 15, 2011
google Chrome is the best browser, when i first downloaded it, my internet browsing was running at a lighting speed, i even checked my speed ScanMySpeed.com and it was normal 5Mbps too, i was using firefox which chocked my browsing capabilities .

1.when you close a tab, you are virtually terminating the process. This seams to have some interesting implications on the security of the browser
2.Google Chrome also implements a new privacy feature. They call it incognito. Basically if you browse while being in incognito mode, nothing ever gets logged.
3.Another interesting feature which I need to mention is that popups are not blocked but they open in a minimized window.
4.It has a very simple design, which allows us to browse faster than any internet browser out there.
Re: Google Chrome Browser Is The Best by ITbomb(m): 11:53am On Oct 15, 2011
idupaul:

its super, love it, switched from yahoo search 2 google search, from yahoo mail to gmail and now firefox to Gchrome, I LOVE THE GOOGLEPLEX.
Very soon u will switch from Facebook to google plus
Re: Google Chrome Browser Is The Best by routik(m): 11:17pm On Oct 15, 2011
Firefox is my favorite.
Re: Google Chrome Browser Is The Best by mikron(m): 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2011
Firefox all the way.

(1) (Reply)

Fingerprint Scanner For Jamb Registration / Huawei E585 / Is Glo Bolt Actually Faster Than Net Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.