Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Are You Bored In The Office? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are You Bored In The Office? (3662 Views)

Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. / Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! / I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Bored In The Office? by funloving(m): 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2006
I think I am tired of sitting in front of this PC.

I have a project to work on but the pace of the project is not as active as I love my work to be.
Some projects are just like that.

NOTE: I am not asking for advice and I don't hate the work I do. So don't tell me to look for another job.
Just bored today and wondering if some others are bored like me.
Re: Are You Bored In The Office? by thelma2(f): 5:14pm On Jul 04, 2006
Hey bro u can say that again.

I'm so bored, somtimes I think ma job is not challenging enough for me.
Re: Are You Bored In The Office? by D3n3n(m): 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2006
It not the challenge it just not as fun as one would like. For me I am a highly spirited person, the joy of sitting behinde the PC (connected or not )can keep me here for hours but the trip of being able to move around and still be connencted to the net (to chat, check one or two things when an idea pops in to your head, wow) can knock your socks off( and any other thing for matter) But we just have to make do with tthe four walls of an office or maybe home (depending on where your office is) and feel the way funloving is feeling. Believe me your feeling is shared by many.
Re: Are You Bored In The Office? by Mystique(f): 11:10am On Jul 07, 2006
Wel, my job is not so boring, cuz i get to go out marketing and all,

But there are some dry moments, when i have nothing to do

(and this is one of such moments) tongue
Re: Are You Bored In The Office? by chuckdee4(m): 11:25am On May 03, 2007
I feel u my brother, my job is kindda getting boring, i need something more challenging big tym and im in the process of getting somthing better. i used to love coming into work but of recent things just seem to be repetitive, even Nairaland don't seem to be able to cheer me up
Re: Are You Bored In The Office? by DewDrop(f): 11:32am On May 03, 2007
[center]Yup- I'm bored rite now.
Nairaland to the rescue!
grin[/center]
Re: Are You Bored In The Office? by hola2ng(m): 11:36am On May 03, 2007
Re: Are You Bored In The Office? by 9ja4eva: 12:44pm On May 03, 2007
LOL

Yes oh it happens
Re: Are You Bored In The Office? by freelance(m): 12:47pm On May 03, 2007
I am a bit bored myself. Although i still appreciate my job but today am feelin very bored grin.

I can't wait till friday cheesy
Re: Are You Bored In The Office? by dollyp1cute(f): 12:51pm On May 03, 2007
Please don't talk about boredom here you may get be started. I am bored 3 out of 5 days.
You think I just joined Nairaland because it was so fantastic (sorry Seun).
But this days i am using Nairaland to spice up my worklife, i do feel guilty sometimes but can't be bothered.
I even open nairaland before opening my mails, it is that bad.
Like @funloving, leaving my job is not an option, except i get a fantastic offer of 20m naira to be world ambassador for peace grin grin grin.
Re: Are You Bored In The Office? by odd: 12:59pm On May 03, 2007
i am bored to craaaaase dont know wat else to do, any ideas?
Re: Are You Bored In The Office? by dollyp1cute(f): 1:08pm On May 03, 2007
Re: Are You Bored In The Office? by Agboola1(m): 1:28pm On May 03, 2007
aren't u guys lucky complaining of boredom at work. i wonder what a jobless person should complain about. misery or hopelessness?
Re: Are You Bored In The Office? by dollyp1cute(f): 1:32pm On May 03, 2007
@agboola1

You speak wisely, I repent in dust and ashes.
Re: Are You Bored In The Office? by mushibola: 2:09pm On May 03, 2007
i usually feel bored more than ever, but right now av got alot of work to do
Re: Are You Bored In The Office? by yelum(f): 2:31pm On May 03, 2007
i feel you all, there are days that boredom practically spells my name, today is one of those days,

i love my job, but sometimes i wish i could swap it with something a lot more better.

just dont know what!
Re: Are You Bored In The Office? by hola2ng(m): 2:56pm On May 03, 2007
Re: Are You Bored In The Office? by chuckdee4(m): 3:25pm On May 03, 2007
@ Agboola1

If we were happy being bored at work n not being challenged that would mean we didnt want to progress, dont get me wrong sha, im happy im in a job but like most pple i would like to earn my money whilst i learn new things daily
Re: Are You Bored In The Office? by Gheorghe(m): 3:40pm On May 03, 2007
me thinks it's better bored than havin no work, although there are just times you feel like you are just useless to ureself and the society.right now i feel like running errands for whoever is willing to send me out of the office. need any kind of challenge now now now now now now now
Re: Are You Bored In The Office? by sussy1(f): 3:58pm On May 03, 2007
Board keee? myself am fun,not to talk of my department,funfair where people comes in with their diverse problem.

A day in my office and your life will not remain the same

cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Are You Bored In The Office? by Douzy(m): 4:13pm On May 03, 2007
chuckdee4:

I feel u my brother, my job is kindda getting boring, i need something more challenging big time and im in the process of getting somthing better. i used to love coming into work but of recent things just seem to be repetitive, even Nairaland don't seem to be able to cheer me up

Where's Creamish (a.k.a D-vah) when you need her! lipsrsealed undecided tongue
Re: Are You Bored In The Office? by chuckdee4(m): 6:08pm On May 03, 2007
Douzy:

Where's Creamish (a.k.a D-vah) when you need her! lipsrsealed undecided tongue

Long story, she'll be on in a couple of days, just some domestic disturbance, lol
Re: Are You Bored In The Office? by Everbright(f): 6:10pm On May 03, 2007
mine is a routine type of job
it's very very boring
got to do with ATM! ATM!! ATM!!! both cards and pins
Am really bored
Re: Are You Bored In The Office? by TaxMan(m): 7:11pm On May 03, 2007
Bored is an understatement, I am also tired and hungry!
Re: Are You Bored In The Office? by LongOne1(m): 7:19pm On May 03, 2007
Hell Yeah, i'm serving in a federal instituition n there is nothing to do, i really feel i'm watching my youth fly away.
Re: Are You Bored In The Office? by Ynot(m): 2:50am On May 04, 2007
Long One:

Hell Yeah, i'm serving in a federal instituition n there is nothing to do, i really feel i'm watching my youth fly away.

You're in jail?
Re: Are You Bored In The Office? by 9ja4eva: 5:24am On May 04, 2007
lol
Re: Are You Bored In The Office? by Jaguar1(m): 9:22am On May 04, 2007
@all U guys are copmplaining of boredon, imagine yourself in a location (offshore) where u only see water without bound and you are living in a space of less than 500m radius, the only babes u see is on TV grin yet you have to work there for 2 or 4 weeks in a strech before going on time off. Is that worse than alcatraz? Well if not for the pay, wetin I go de do for this place? I am so bored and mising my babe like crazy but sha I like my job. I love u so much and can't wait to see u kiss
Re: Are You Bored In The Office? by deyour(f): 9:28am On May 04, 2007
Ynot:

You're in jail?

Come off it Ynot. "serving" is an informal term for currently observing the compulsory one year, National Youth Service Corp.

Howdie Long one,
Which of the states were you posted to ?
Re: Are You Bored In The Office? by ristic(f): 10:08am On May 04, 2007
my work involves discounting of exporters incentives, for the past 3 months i had noting to discount untill another release. i wish i could do something else i.e online class. (which one i dey talk sef; network will not allow u finish reading one line before it goes off)

i need something to keep me busy, i want to add value to my self.
Re: Are You Bored In The Office? by loveinaso: 10:48am On May 04, 2007
You even have what you are doing and get bored, hunderds, thousands, millions are out there with nothing doing apart from shifting from one tree shed to another becouse the community cannot offer them a job to be bored one day.
think of it.
Re: Are You Bored In The Office? by tasiana(m): 11:06am On May 04, 2007
No not me angry
Dnt think anyone 'll ever be bored working with indians,
Those guys re SAPPING lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

All About The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Six(6)months Training Exercise / Are University Lecturers Well Paid Than Medical Doctors / Highest Paying Insurance Companies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.