Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Please Is Wande Coal Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Please Is Wande Coal Dead (3863 Views)

Wizkid,Reekado,Chidinma,Wande Coal,Others Thrill Fans At Jimmy Jatt's Show(pics / Picture Of Wande Coal And "Oy" (His Girlfriend) / DrSID And Wande-Coal Argue Over Dbanj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is Wande Coal Dead by freelife: 10:47am On Sep 09, 2008
pls is wande coal dead
Re: Please Is Wande Coal Dead by Benniela(m): 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2008
are u blok headed dat u are askin such a question.
find anoda topic.
Re: Please Is Wande Coal Dead by showbobo(m): 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2008
na your entire family go die.idiot angry angry
Re: Please Is Wande Coal Dead by MeGaStReEt: 11:21pm On Sep 09, 2008
may our lovely god grant you wisdom and knowlegde so that [in future] you will be able to make a reasonalbe statement
Re: Please Is Wande Coal Dead by idupaul: 11:26pm On Sep 09, 2008
who is wande coal pls
Re: Please Is Wande Coal Dead by bettes(f): 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2008
I heard a rumour the day before yesterday that Wande Cole was involved in a car accident, and urgently flown out of
the country for treatment so far its still a rumour and by God's grace it will remain a rumour.

This might be the reasons for the posters questions.
Re: Please Is Wande Coal Dead by Raimond(m): 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2008
Some nairalanders neve cease to amaze me.A simple question is asked and you start abusing the poster.I equally heard that he had an auto crash,and as such any concerned fan would want to know the state of the guy`s health, because rumours are definitely bound to fly.

I`m equally interested in knowing how the guy is faring.The abuse is not necessary please!!

Idupaul, Wande is second from the left

Re: Please Is Wande Coal Dead by nana(f): 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2008
Chai! Of all questions to ask o shocked Well,he is not dead
Re: Please Is Wande Coal Dead by sophienwa(f): 7:17am On Sep 11, 2008
i think the problem is not the question itself but the way it was asked.
Re: Please Is Wande Coal Dead by ademiller(f): 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2008
either ways, its a simple yes or no question, rumours fly, if u dont ave an ansa just shut up and stop abusing the poster,is wande coal dead?
yes

no

i dunno

now tell me if dat was hard
Re: Please Is Wande Coal Dead by LEGSTRONG(m): 9:22am On Nov 07, 2010
He is in a Hospital in Lagos dat care for the mentaly disturbed he is recuperating from addiction to hard drugs. Waz shocked when i heard!!!
Re: Please Is Wande Coal Dead by ademiller(f): 10:12am On Nov 08, 2010
the young and stupid celebrities. always die young cos of hard drugs. dont they ave anything better to do with their money? undecided
Re: Please Is Wande Coal Dead by StudioCFR(m): 10:26am On Nov 08, 2010
is like dem dey pursue wande coal for him village

From one problem to another - him family no know way to church?
Re: Please Is Wande Coal Dead by ademiller(f): 11:46am On Nov 08, 2010
is he the only celebrity in naija. what i think is dat most of this young artists wanna live the fast life cos of the money they never ahd, but are opportuned to get. many of them dont use sense in their dealings. once they get the cash, they go hay wire.
Re: Please Is Wande Coal Dead by clemcykul(f): 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2010
they even pose nude , . .poor wande coal wiff his miserable abunnna
Re: Please Is Wande Coal Dead by ademiller(f): 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2010
haba clemcyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, dat wande thing i tot twas photo shop, u get the link? grin
Re: Please Is Wande Coal Dead by MrCork26: 10:58am On Nov 10, 2010
true, wande coal is die
Re: Please Is Wande Coal Dead by favouredjb(f): 11:05am On Nov 10, 2010
Wande needs serious prayers o,from one controversy to the other,his detractors are at work

(1) (Reply)

Opeyemi Ayeola: “people Know The Truth On How Baba Suwe Impregnated Me” / Please Dont Show Kims Nude Photos! Kanye West Furious. / This Lady Says She Looks Like Omotola...you Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.