Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Pls Help Unwanted Pregnancy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help Unwanted Pregnancy (5075 Views)

How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally / HELP!! My Girlfriend Has An Unwanted Pregnancy / How Do I Get Rid Of Unwanted Pregnancy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Unwanted Pregnancy by EZEB1(m): 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2008
Any Doctor in the house Please help!!! my girl friend is a some few weeks pregnant and we are not prepared to start having kids yet, but she is so scared of having a D&C operation. We have been advised that there is an injection that could be used in instead. please advise us on what to do. some one is advising us to use gynacocid tablets please how effective is this please advise urgently
Re: Pls Help Unwanted Pregnancy by timbabng(m): 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2008
. . . .whatever you do , think of the girl's safety first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pls Help Unwanted Pregnancy by firstlady4(f): 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2008
@poster
You must be such a wicked man. How can you only think of the effectiveness of the drugs you didnot seems to border about the side effect on the girl's life. cry

NA WA O, GUYS ARE SELFISH O angry angry

When her womb get bad as a result of the drugs you will simply abandon her. When you where doing it didnt you know that she will get pregnant?

Any way sha, anything that happens to the girl as a result of you trying to terminate the baby, na only God go judge u amen. angry angry

Yeye boy
Re: Pls Help Unwanted Pregnancy by Firefire(m): 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2008
Abeg leave the innocent foetus to grow. if they did not leave you to grow where will you be now.
Pls I beg you don't try that evacuation or abortion.
Never mind let her carry the pregnancy and she can continue her life after having the baby.
There are several reasons you should not abort that pregnancy.
1. The health of the Lady
2. It is a big abomination and Crime against humanity and the Innocent child.
3. The over all consequence from God.

Pls take warning!
Re: Pls Help Unwanted Pregnancy by Ebiz4real(m): 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2008
Hey before you do any thing remember that the bible says that he that killeth by sword he too will be killed by the sword and all murdrers will have their part in the lake of hell fire so think twice and dont do anything stupid
Re: Pls Help Unwanted Pregnancy by helpee(m): 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2008

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Unwanted Pregnancy by richdadeze(m): 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2008
Had it been that your mother aborted you, where will you be today? What was in your mind when you were climbing a woman? If you know that you are not yet ready have babies now, why not put your manhood the place where it is supposed to be?

Mind you that what that girl is carrying is a human being, and if you try to terminate it, you are a murderer, and the blood will always be crying against you. You will have more trouble if the baby is a prophet of God.

Think twice.
Re: Pls Help Unwanted Pregnancy by ooyeyemi(f): 11:27am On Jun 18, 2009
it's so hard, most especially when you 2 are not ready. you have done well by taking the courage to ask.
Re: Pls Help Unwanted Pregnancy by Libra38: 1:30pm On Jun 18, 2009
@ Poster

Pray for God's assistance!!

No body is ever ready on this earth, with God all things are absolutely possible.

Remember there are lots of couples out there looking for a blessing of this magnitude all to no avail.(You may not value it now 'cos you didn't go to extra-mile before gotten it)

For me, prayer is the ultimate - let God's will manifest on both of you.

PRAYING! PRAYING!! PRAYING!!! & PRAYING!!!!
Re: Pls Help Unwanted Pregnancy by beingme(f): 1:41pm On Jun 18, 2009
hard to say
hard to take
why dd u neglect protector @ 1st?
Re: Pls Help Unwanted Pregnancy by DaJoneZ(f): 2:01pm On Jun 18, 2009
Reply to EZE B:

As abortion is not considered in most or all of Nigeria (as there are still places that do it), before you think about NOT being ready to have kids yet, you guys were ready in such a sense as to create that foetus!!,
At this point in time it is a tough situation, but you might want to put into consideration the risks that your girlfriend would be going through, and for the fact that she is scared, it should tell you alot!!. Some one is advising us to use gynacocid tablets?, you and your girlfriend, should walk into a clinic to seek better advice, and not listening to just "someone".
Everybody makes mistakes, but don't let your mistakes end as a greater problem.
 undecided
Re: Pls Help Unwanted Pregnancy by beingme(f): 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2009
guy go hospital and know wat u re into
Re: Pls Help Unwanted Pregnancy by Huss4me: 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2009
I am happy with Nlders comment on ur situation. I tink abortion is not the best option 4 u as a christian guy. However, u should be greatful to God dat u will soon be a father, dats wat most couples are luking for but yet ur not appreciative. Learn to appreciate God 4 the free gift.
Re: Pls Help Unwanted Pregnancy by TOYOSI20(f): 6:31am On Jun 20, 2009
Have u considered giving the child up for adoption, . . . .its something u both can look into, . . . . undecided
Re: Pls Help Unwanted Pregnancy by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
helpee:
in as much as i dont encourage you to abort since abortion is illegal in nigeria but if the pregnancy is less than 49 days, you can use mifepristone 600ug stat. fourty eight hours later she will take a single dose of misoprostol say 200ug. within hours, she will abort but make sure the pregnancy is less than 49 days. she may bleed up to 7days rarely but its hardly more than normal menses.
like i said, i dont encourage abortion this is just for academic purposes
Hello bro, what is the side effect of this pill?

(1) (Reply)

Please Share Your Worst Place To Have "Boils" / How To Register And Enjoy Oyo State's Health Insurance Scheme By Ajimobi / Rhesus Negative Blood Group And Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.