Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Unn Supplimentry Form Out! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unn Supplimentry Form Out! (12733 Views)

Unical Supplimentry Form........out Or Not / Absu Supplimentry Form / Please Any Body Who No When Absu Supplimentry List Is Coming Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unn Supplimentry Form Out! by Orobert: 11:59am On Sep 10, 2008
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka yes.day announced the commencement of the sales of the supplimentry forms to candidates that made 200 and above(UME + Post-UME\2). The sales would run from 9th till 18th of Sept. 2008 and is sold for #5,000. All you need do is buy the card at Intercontinental bank and fill the form online- www.unnportal.com

I wish you luck!
Re: Unn Supplimentry Form Out! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2008
Hey ALL, please go to http://www.unn.edu.ng/images/announce/suppl_admission_list1_2k82k9.pdf for your names. This link is for the Supplementary list list1 (Second Merit List). This is the link for Primary List (First Merit List) http://www.unn.edu.ng/images/announce/primary_admission_list_2k82k9.pdf If you can't check your status just send me an e-mail at ferdimako@yahoo.com with your UME Reg. No. and names. More lists are still on the way but for folks who have bought the supplementary forms. They started sales last Monday. Just try to buy (N5K) and get in first. Am sure you are going to like your Dept with time. I never knew UNN is such a huge sch. Take care!
Re: Unn Supplimentry Form Out! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2008
Orobert:

The University of Nigeria, Nsukka yes.day announced the commencement of the sales of the supplementary forms to candidates that made 200 and above(UME + Post-UME\2). The sales would run from 9th till 18th of Sept. 2008 and is sold for #5,000. All you need do is buy the card at Intercontinental bank and fill the form online- www.unnportal.com

I wish you luck!

Pls use this link to fill out the form: http://www.unnportal.com/mo/std/shp/2/frmlogin.asp and be sure to study the advertised vacancies before buy the PIN. The ad is there at www.unnportal.com I believe you don't expect medicine, Pharmacy, Law, Economics, Accounting and Computer Science to have any vacancies after the release of two lists that contained 47 pages of names. Be sure you really wanna switch to another major. Changing to another while in school is an ache and if you wanna change you will need to redo UME next May. Bye!
Re: Unn Supplimentry Form Out! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2008
Come on all, nothing about Direct Entry, DE? Folks, am sure apply via that mode.
Re: Unn Supplimentry Form Out! by DrTony1(m): 9:08am On Sep 12, 2008
Orobert.Why dont u guys contribute at www.unnforum.com.U guys hv desertd d site.Pls get go bk dere,lets make it popular n interestin jst as nairaland.Thanks.
Re: Unn Supplimentry Form Out! by Orobert: 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2008
@Dr. Tony,
unnforum.com will be great. I think we all have to get "committed". As for this yrs admission, frankly I dont understand what is going on, but we jst have to give them the credit of automating admission processes, it would really limited admission runs. Lets just keep watching.

@prospective students: As someone said b4, all you need do is secure admission in to UNN from whateve angle after a yr you can change. Its relatively easy. Good Luck
Re: Unn Supplimentry Form Out! by DrTony1(m): 2:52pm On Sep 13, 2008
Orobert,I guess so.
Re: Unn Supplimentry Form Out! by princekach: 10:47am On Oct 12, 2009
pls guys wat of sombody that has 185 wat is the persons faith, can he still obtain the form. pls guys i need help from any body this is my number 08039711571. if there is any hope pls call me
Re: Unn Supplimentry Form Out! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2009
Check the list and see if ur score (UME+PUME/cool if not equal or more than ur dept cutt-off mark. Look elswhere and go shopping with N10K via Fidelity or First Banks' Branches.
Re: Unn Supplimentry Form Out! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2009
Check the lists for the cutt-off marks!It is too big to be attached. But see that of shopping

Re: Unn Supplimentry Form Out! by princekach: 9:27am On Oct 13, 2009
i scored 46 if it is divided by 8,my ume is 217,my p-ume is 153.32.
wat is public administration cut off mark.
Re: Unn Supplimentry Form Out! by princekach: 9:35am On Oct 13, 2009
sombody told me from nsukka that the cut off for suplementry is 150, if ur score is 150, based on ur post ume result that the person can puchase the sub form. i called the person yesterday.
Re: Unn Supplimentry Form Out! by winta2007(m): 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2009
am totally fustrated i magine that i score 62% as my average score and applied for med rehab but still they went ahead to cut 62.24,even thou there are not up to 20 ppl that scored above my score am not out for the supplementary,somebody advice me is there any hope.
Re: Unn Supplimentry Form Out! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2009
winta2007:

am totally fustrated i magine that i score 62% as my average score and applied for med rehab but still they went ahead to cut 62.24,even thou there are not up to 20 ppl that scored above my score am not out for the supplementary,somebody advice me is there any hope.

I see it as very bad. Now they wanna extort N10K from people who should have been qualified.
Re: Unn Supplimentry Form Out! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 13, 2009
princekach:

sombody told me from nsukka that the cut off for suplementry is 150, if your score is 150, based on your post ume result that the person can puchase the sub form. i called the person yesterday.

One of the conditions to go shopping is u must have scored at least 160 in PUME.
Re: Unn Supplimentry Form Out! by Obinoscopy(m): 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2009
Please do anyone know when the admission list for UNN will be out?
Re: Unn Supplimentry Form Out! by waddon: 8:50pm On Nov 13, 2009
Obinoscopy:

Please do anyone know when the admission list for UNN will be out?

(1) (Reply)

Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar / Pre-degree Entrace Exam Past Questions & Answers PDF / ASUU Denies Suspending Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.