Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Let Me Ask You: Why Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Me Ask You: Why Men (1081 Views)

Let Me Ask Again; Is Being “Good Looking” Now A Curse? / Can Som1 Help Me Ask Prettythicsme / Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Ask You: Why Men by YEMILOVE1(f): 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2008
I discover that 97% men use to pray that their wife should not be richer than them.
You as a man can you pray the same prayer? if yes for what reasons.
Re: Let Me Ask You: Why Men by opokonwa(m): 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2008
If the love is unconditional, who cares about who is richer
Unfortunately, most times the love is not unconditional.
Besides the man often wants to be 'in charge' and ladies prefer a man they would look up to, including financially. Need I say that money and wealth is power and the partner who weilds more of it calls the shots.
Re: Let Me Ask You: Why Men by princeonx: 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2008
you discover that 97% men what? what a discovery mongo park?
Re: Let Me Ask You: Why Men by omega25red(m): 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2008
Take your unsubstanciated numbers and re-calculate them. 97% of men ko 98% of men niiii
Who cares who is richer? at this day and age you would have to be a cave man to care about some crap like that.

So are you asking this question because you are rich and no man (mind you 97% of the whole world) doesn't want you
Re: Let Me Ask You: Why Men by sokusoku: 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2008
If u are one i need u cos i am not afraid of having a girl richer than me
ha ba that is blessing and favour from od not a curse.Pride is men's problem.
Re: Let Me Ask You: Why Men by k1banty(m): 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2008
where you get your stat from?
Re: Let Me Ask You: Why Men by chykeo(m): 7:18pm On Sep 10, 2008
I dont think m,en pray such prayer thoug I would like to know where you got that statistics from. We make a hell of mistakes thinking money making is just for men. I am a guy you know but it doesnt make much sense who is richer in as much as the lady understands her roles. Are you aware that there are so many rich men and guys whom thier chics and wife ride and override them asnd dictate and run things for them. A lot of guys dont know how to handle women. I dont mean being rough but knowing what appeals to her and gioving her the best there ùby making you indispensable in her life that she will be craving for you.

My mum made more money than my old boy when the guy retired from civil service and she was at her peak in the service but we kids never knew where the money was coming from. We always asked old boy for the bucks and he gives not knowing mum gives him all. The house was tranquil. Money is not the real yardstick for defining a good relationship. The man must be in charge and show he is in charge by being in charge. These days, chics in the marketing dept of some banks climb so high and before you know what's up she is making 400k a month. Now how many guys can beat that. Will you leave her cause she is making big bucks now or wish her well and pray she climbs higher? She na ur pride you knwo! HAndle her well.

Be the man. Chics like men not boys. So whoever is making the bucks doesnt matter as long as the family is enjoying it well without the neighbours knowing she is the lady with the bucks
Re: Let Me Ask You: Why Men by sas2chat4(m): 7:46am On Sep 11, 2008
@poster
Men don't really like praying such prayers but if you do your resarch very well you will discover that up to 99.9% of women treat their husbands as wives when they are richer.
no love, no respect, sometimes they go to the extend of turning the man into a maid. could you please tell me why?
we don't really like doing doing this but your characters makes us do so. smiley
Re: Let Me Ask You: Why Men by Scopium: 8:00am On Sep 11, 2008
[size=13pt]The way people whip out stats makes me think their skull contains whipped diarrhoea feaces. Where did you get this fractured facts from? Even if there's a non contestable source I'll still doubt it. Such thought has never come to my mind. I've always prayed for a very happy, loving, peaceful, comfortable family living in perfect harmony.[/size]
Re: Let Me Ask You: Why Men by k1banty(m): 8:13am On Sep 11, 2008
;d ;d ;d
Re: Let Me Ask You: Why Men by outlaws(m): 9:06am On Sep 11, 2008
cool

What's up poster? Your stats are ridiculous. Where did you cook that up from. Because kids in your neighborhood pray such prayers doesn't automatically mean men don't want their lady to be richer. As for me, I need a lady who is too rich that I don't even have to work. I just sit home chilling and causing people out on nairaland.
Re: Let Me Ask You: Why Men by tngtech(m): 9:52am On Sep 11, 2008
@poster

Because they are going to make fool you the men.
Re: Let Me Ask You: Why Men by joewilly(m): 10:24am On Sep 12, 2008
i wonder where u got such a ridiculous idea from, which normal man will be thinking such. please watch how you cook up cock and bull stories to generate fake passion

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Cheats On Me But She Left Because She Caught Me With Another Girl / My Pregnant Ex Girl Friend. / Nairalanders Pls Help My Relationship Is Crashing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.