Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Prison Break Season 5/6 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Prison Break Season 5/6 (14304 Views)

Day Break Season 2: Who Has Watched It / Lost And Prison Break (season 4 Download Links In 3gp Or Mp4 Or Small Sized Avi) / Prison Break Season 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prison Break Season 5/6 by Qrous(m): 3:20pm On Sep 10, 2008
Have anyone watch prison break season 5/6?
a friend tip me say hin don see na true?hkhkgh
Re: Prison Break Season 5/6 by kevoh(m): 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2008
angry i beg there is no prison break 5/6, right now they are in the fourth season episode four,
Re: Prison Break Season 5/6 by Fadajasi(m): 4:25pm On Sep 18, 2008
How many seasons prison break get,abi e no get end?
Re: Prison Break Season 5/6 by kevoh(m): 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2008
Fadajasi:

How many seasons prison break get,abi e no get end?
Me sef i tire for dem,anyway dem dey for their fourth season, man,this fourth season dey hot,make i no spoil am for u if u never watch am
Re: Prison Break Season 5/6 by luvsulmose: 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2008
there's nothing like prison break season 5/6 but a guy told me that the story ends in season 8 but i doubt it. HAVE A NICE WEEKEND NAIRALANDERS.
Re: Prison Break Season 5/6 by kevoh(m): 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2008
luvsulmose:

there's nothing like prison break season 5/6 but a guy told me that the story ends in season 8 but i doubt it. HAVE A NICE WEEKEND NAIRALANDERS.
That guy funny o, anyway no one knows what season the story will end, infact it is up to the WRITERS of the series to decide, me I prefer it ends in this season or at most season 5 b4 it loses direction like smallville,
Re: Prison Break Season 5/6 by Fadajasi(m): 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2008
All the tv shows av been watchin so far,there aint no ending yet
Re: Prison Break Season 5/6 by aayush1987: 4:01pm On Dec 12, 2008
hey i was going through this blog and found that u go through a very interesting discussion out here.

now i have 1 more activity to do my friends, don't depend on FOX whether there will be a season 5 or 6 or not but lets write our own story

i have started a blog related to this story,  smiley wink cheesy grin lets start writing, i need ever1 with different thinking and beliefs in order to complete the story effectively,

http://innovatetillucreate..com/
Re: Prison Break Season 5/6 by aieromon(m): 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2008
pls,don't start any worthless chatter wit this post.go to prison break season 4 topic and post ur comment.
season 5/6!
are u high?
Re: Prison Break Season 5/6 by disease(m): 1:02pm On Dec 18, 2008
Prison Break does not have Season 5 or 6 at the meantime.
Prison Break has four seasons.
Prison Break Season 1 (22 Episodes)
Prison Break Season 2 (22 Episodes)
Prison Break Season 3 (13 Episodes)
Prison Break Season 4 (15 Episodes and counting)
Season 4 is still running on FOX TV and has shown up to 15 episodes so far.
Re: Prison Break Season 5/6 by Jascobee: 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2008
i think they are in episode 17 at the moment.
Re: Prison Break Season 5/6 by otikpoko(m): 1:20pm On Dec 25, 2008
@poster,it seems you acted or produced the season 5 and 6 of prison break.Prison Break ends in Season 4.
Re: Prison Break Season 5/6 by dean2725: 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2008
i think the discovery of BARGAIN can still go a long way to uncover.

you remember how many season SCYLLA took before they got it?

so i guess is not stopping yet

atleast season 5
Re: Prison Break Season 5/6 by period08: 9:46am On Mar 21, 2009
I had already watched Prison break season 5
but it's not end .
I wanna know when does prison break season 6 come out and which season it reach end . undecided
Re: Prison Break Season 5/6 by Pepeye(f): 10:35am On Mar 21, 2009
A man who was sentenced to death for a crime he didn’t commit and his brother’s elaborate plan to help him escape his death sentence
Re: Prison Break Season 5/6 by erico2k2(m): 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2009
LOl 9ja sha, we are too 4ward, ladies and gentlemen,PRISON BREAK ended in Season 4,that when M Schoolfield died, sad abi but he died in the last episode, the official DVD for season June the 2nd
http://www.fox.com/prisonbreak
In an interview he is taing a break at the end of season 4, he dont know what he gonna do next.
Re: Prison Break Season 5/6 by sunnela: 7:43pm On Jun 18, 2009
hey peops ! THought prison ended whengenral and tbag went to jail sarah killed scofield's mum and had mscofiled junior for a son, MIke scoffield supposedly died in episode 22 season 4 until i saw episode 23 & 24 of season 4 again but the proble m is the episode 23 & 24 don't corelate like that so i just don't know
Re: Prison Break Season 5/6 by Thirdborn: 11:41pm On Jun 18, 2009
My fellow Nigerians, Season 4 will be the last season of PRISON BREAK. production will not continue and the creators say it is better to bow out gracefully cos the series was such a blast while it ran. Google it if you don't believe me.
Re: Prison Break Season 5/6 by mystikal(m): 12:22am On Jun 19, 2009
Prison Break has ended since May!
Re: Prison Break Season 5/6 by MadMax1(f): 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2009
mystikal:

Prison Break has ended since May!
No thanks to that talentless, beefy, overacting, steroids-for-brains who played the older Scofield brother and his crappy acting. lol at the places the ass 'concentrated' on acting 'sensitive' and 'deep'. My foot itched to kick the guy.
Re: Prison Break Season 5/6 by jinxet2000: 2:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
Season 5 started yesterday in FOX. Titled Ogygia, Scofield did not die rather he moved to Yemen Ogygia Prison.
From there, Scofield sent mail to T-Bag in US prison where he was.
In the mail envelop was Scofield graphite photograph with a background showing a mosque.
T-Bag was released and the mail was handed over to him as part of of belongings. He opened the envelope and behold it was Scofield photo, he was trying to send coded message, as usual.
He took to the photo to Lincoln Burrows, Burrows sorted for Sara who was already married and living with her husband and her son from Scofield.
Sara did not believe but wished the story was true.
Burrows was already in trouble again but desires to find out if his brother was truly alive. He opened Scofield field only to see stuffed jacket and not his remains. Then he believed his was is still alive.
He seek for Miles who has become a Muslim and has strong influence and ties in the Middle East. Sucre shows up from the blues to meet Burrows. Sucre hearing that Scofield is alive persisted that he will join Burrows to search for Scofield but Burrows turned his offer down because it is a deadly location.
Finally, Burrows and Miles went to Ogygia Prison with the help of Miles and his Muslim friends. Behold they saw Scofield who claimed he did not know them, of course he has changed his name.

Qrous:
Have anyone watch prison break season 5/6?
a friend tip me say hin don see na true?hkhkgh

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The Amvcas 2016 Nominee Announcement Event / Watch Unlimited Nollywood Movies Without Using Your Data / REAL P Wins Onitsha Got Talent 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.