Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (775) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (506096 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by chamotex(m): 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2008
Where are these Gaynners? grin I hope they are all still alive cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Sauron1: 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2008
tkb417:

Sauron
den no talk o
I'm going jare

They are twats.
HNIC was wanking over Arsenal's victory last weekend.
Where is he now?? Prolly banging his head against the wall.

Was Prince Nas missing or what happened??
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mystikal(m): 6:20pm On Nov 15, 2008
people who complain of emotional heartbreaks, you havent seen anything. Try dating Arsenal.

think i'm better immuned now, thanks to arsenal. dem try!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tkb417(m): 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2008
They are twats.
HNIC was wanking over Arsenal's victory last weekend.
Where is he now?? Prolly banging his head against the wall.

Was Prince Nas missing or what happened??
they are more than twats!!

NAS, FAB, Clichy, Gallas, GK, Coach and the spectators were missing!!!

HNIC is on his bed sleeping.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rikkyjen(m): 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2008
~Sauron~:

It has nuthing to do with the team shrink!!!!!
Arsenal are technically inept and they are 80% worse than last season.
4 defeats including 2 home defeats in 13 league games is appaling.

Son, i dont know about you, this calls for serious sombreity and tears. Offcially, Arsenal has made the EPL more fixed to a 2 horse race. Its awful especially @ a time NaziKanu and others are shouting and raving about the dichotomy of the EPL (as a United/Chelsea league) compared to other leagues in Europe except France!!!!

This is a sham, a ruse and totally unacceptable from Wenger!!!!. HE should be fired for giving the EPL a bad name and for not making it competitive esp among the top 4!   grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by chamotex(m): 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2008
nateevs:

I'ld like to hear from Eldee, Debosky and HNIC. . .

Arsene knows!!

Only if you have someone that can interprete sign languages, right now they cant pronounce a syllable. grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by walttt(m): 6:22pm On Nov 15, 2008
Is he that dry? Perhaps I should sell my VIP ticket then o. Make I nor go waste my dough grin

Cheer up dude.  .  .Arsenal will win their next game, then lose the next two grin

@ Cristalz
U dont ve to sell da ticket, his dryness is a func of my opinion.
we'd lose two games? Ike gi ebaa ahuu
ekwe kwe le ka mu we re gi iwe o! Si eba puo biko.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tkb417(m): 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2008
Son, i don't know about you, this calls for serious sombreity and tears. Offcially, Arsenal has made the EPL more fixed to a 2 horse race. Its awful especially @ a time NaziKanu and others are shouting and raving about the dichotomy of the EPL (as a United/Chelsea league) compared to other leagues in Europe except France!!!!

This is a sham, a ruse and totally unacceptable from Wenger!!!!. HE should be fired for giving the EPL a bad name and for not making it competitive esp among the top 4!
This post hs been saved!!!

It will surely cause katakata when they wake up
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Sauron1: 6:24pm On Nov 15, 2008
mystikal:

people who complain of emotional heartbreaks, you havent seen anything. Try dating Arsenal.

think i'm better immuned now, thanks to arsenal. them try!!!

Awwwwwwwww. . . . . . . . .Confessions from a broken-hearted fan.

tkb417:

they are more than twats!!

NAS, FAB, Clichy, Gallas, GK, Coach and the spectators were missing!!!

HNIC is on his bed sleeping.

Where do u think Arsenal would finish this season??
Honestly, i am sorry for the GAYnners. . . . . . . . .They are now tied on the same points with Villa.
It seems Arsenal might miss UCL next season.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cristalz(f): 6:25pm On Nov 15, 2008
Loyika dearie.  .  .don't come and post 2 lines again o. Make sure your failure-analysis is the usual epistle filled with caps and bolds and smileys tongue grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by walttt(m): 6:26pm On Nov 15, 2008
[s]Still sulking. O my Gawd, whhhhhyyyyyyy? cry cry cry[/s] now these wankers wouldnt let a negro be!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ndumart: 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2008
OMG, where is debosky, rasputin. HNIC, A-40 and the rest

The season is not yet over, u can still win the premiership.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rikkyjen(m): 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2008
tkb417:

This post hs been saved!!!

It will surely cause katakata when they wake up

@Tkb417

Dem no go get mouth to talk bro! This is a disgrace!

Wenger doesnt know shyte, he has never known, neither will he know Until he is fired and chased back to the Far East where he came from!  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by dayokanu(m): 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2008
Gayyners are playing Man city next another loss in the offing

Where are the Gayyners? A-40, Debo, loyika, eldee, Kay-pumping should come here to explain what is happening.

Wengay should be tried and jailed he has committed manslaughter several times.

He is responsible for the untimely demise of Dr Kit on this thread.

Why did Tottenham start poorly they should hve been in 4th position now
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mystikal(m): 6:29pm On Nov 15, 2008
Walttt, seems like u've been the worst affected, take heart, lol.

just brings back the memories of season b4 last. it was this poor!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tkb417(m): 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2008
Where do u think Arsenal would finish this season??
Honestly, i am sorry for the GAYnners. . . . . . . . .They are now tied on the same points with Villa.
It seems Arsenal might miss UCL next season.

to be fair, Arsenal will finish 5th or 6th
UEFA is where their mates play

we dont want mis-representation in the UCL. with the way they are going, Barca might spell arsenal
Villa is surely a better team than arsenal this season

@Tkb417

them no go get mouth to talk bro! This is a disgrace!

Wenger doesnt know shyte, he has never known, neither will he know Until he is fired and chased back to the Far East where he came from!

kai kai bros
ur words can bite grin grin
tht guy shld be sent to thier academy
hes better with kindergartens
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by walttt(m): 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2008
@ Nazikanu
STFU. Arsenal r not known for losing two straight games!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tkb417(m): 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2008
Gayyners are playing Man city next another loss in the offing

Where are the Gayyners? A-40, Debo, loyika, eldee, Kay-pumping should come here to explain what is happening.

Wengay should be tried and jailed he has committed manslaughter several times.

He is responsible for the untimely demise of Dr Kit on this thread.

Why did Tottenham start poorly they should hve been in 4th position now
grin grin grin the prophetess says, they'll win one and lose 2
with that, spurs will catch up so dont worry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Sauron1: 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2008
rikkyjen:

Son, i don't know about you, this calls for serious sombreity and tears. Offcially, Arsenal has made the EPL more fixed to a 2 horse race. Its awful especially @ a time NaziKanu and others are shouting and raving about the dichotomy of the EPL (as a United/Chelsea league) compared to other leagues in Europe except France!!!!

Sombreity and tears for these wankers?? No way in HELL.
They don't know where they belong. . . . .It is even shameful they represent the Premiership in the UCL.
I am yet to see a team as distressing as Arsenal.

This is a sham, a ruse and totally unacceptable from Wenger!!!!. HE should be fired for giving the EPL a bad name and for not making it competitive esp among the top 4!   grin grin grin grin

Wenger would resign in January.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by walttt(m): 6:34pm On Nov 15, 2008
matter of fact, my ears r filled, i'm outta here!

@ Mystikal:
Thanks man!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cristalz(f): 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2008
walttt:

matter of fact, my ears r filled, i'm out of here!

@ Mystikal:
Thanks man!

Aww.  .  . cry grin

Arsenal is facing Man City next? Mehn.  .  .I could miss United's game to watch that!! grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ndumart: 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2008
Football is a crazy game
why would Arsenal lose to Hull, Fulham, Stoke and Aston Villa and beat Man U?
why would Nasri score 2 goals against MU and fire blanks against AV?
why would the same line up that beat MU lose to AV?
why would Agbonlahor beat Gallas like that?
why would clichy score a clinical OG against AV and not MU?
why would Young find it so easy against Clichy but clichy gives Ronaldo no breathing space?
why would AW cry?
why should clichy be clapping?
why didnt Gallas beat somebody?
why would sagna be injured against AV and not MU?
why would Arsenal lose 2 home matches in just 13 games?
why would?
I need answers pls
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tkb417(m): 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2008
u need answers?
ask eldee,

i think Arsene knows too grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cristalz(f): 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2008
Of course Arsene knows grin

A-40, Loyika and co won't show here now. They want us to leave first grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Sauron1: 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2008
tkb417:

u need answers?
ask eldee,

i think Arsene knows too grin

Arsenal would lose 12 league games this season, any takers??
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mystikal(m): 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2008
Arsenal knows January can't come soonest
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mystikal(m): 6:45pm On Nov 15, 2008
~Sauron~:

thts not true! i'll go against you!
terms and conditions?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by chamotex(m): 6:46pm On Nov 15, 2008
~Sauron~:

Make that 13 grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 6:46pm On Nov 15, 2008
na wa o . .

see all this people tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ndumart: 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2008
~Sauron~:

No bro, they will only lose 10 matches. I can bet on that
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by MrCrackles(m): 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2008
Another bad day at the office

We werent just good enough to win

We dont seem to have the mentality to be able to grind out results against Average sides

We were timid, tamed and thumped

Over the last few years, supporting Arsenal has been all mixed feelings but i wont swap them for any other bloody team

Arsenal till i die!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Sauron1: 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2008
mystikal:

thts not true! i'll go against you!
terms and conditions?

£500 bet.

chamotex:

Make that 13 grin grin

12 is a realistic figure.
13 would make the Prime Minister close Emirates down.

(1) (2) (3) ... (772) (773) (774) (775) (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.