Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,027 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Beautiful 2008 Honda CRV Arriving Lagos 1st Week In October - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Beautiful 2008 Honda CRV Arriving Lagos 1st Week In October (3846 Views)

2003 Mercedes Benz Ml320 Arriving Lagos Soon - Lets Talk / SOLD...Arriving Lagos this week! Ford Transit Bus....excellent Condition - 350k / Very Clean Bmw 528i 2008 Model Arriving Lagos Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful 2008 Honda CRV Arriving Lagos 1st Week In October by jenju(m): 4:59am On Sep 11, 2008
This brand new car (Mileage negligible)  is already aboard ship in a container and will, Ins.ha Allah, arrive Lagos in a matter of days.  It is all wheel drive and has all the bells and whistles.  You can buy the plain 2008 CRV at the dealers in Nigeria but you cannot get the car with these options that are included with this CRV

(1)Roof Rack,
(2)Chrome Side Steps 
(3)Moonroof Visor   

(4)Rear Armrest Tray   
(5)Auto Day/night Mirror   
(6)Auto Day/night Mirror Attachment   
(7)Wood Trim Kit
(coolRemote Engine Start   
(9)Remote Engine Start Attachment 
(10)Back Up Sensor  
and more.  If you ask for the options, you'll simply be told that they are unavailable.

This car also comes with a custom DVD system installed on the head rest. It has touch screen controls, you can watch 2 different movies at the same time on each screen or watch the same movie on the two custom screens.

Its preorder price is N5.5million.   That is what you'll pay for a naked 2008 CRV available in Nigeria without the options and assessories listed above.

I'm convinced that this car will not last long, I've sold several of these at a much higher price. This one is priced for a quick sale.  It is fully loaded!  Pictures will follow shortly.

tikola70@hotmail.com

LET'S DO IT AGAIN!   smiley

Re: Beautiful 2008 Honda CRV Arriving Lagos 1st Week In October by jenju(m): 5:01am On Sep 11, 2008
Side and Rear view

Note the moonroof visor, roof rack, body side moldin, and the chrome side step.

Re: Beautiful 2008 Honda CRV Arriving Lagos 1st Week In October by jenju(m): 5:04am On Sep 11, 2008
Look at the woodgrain interior. Simply beautiful. Try to ask for this woodgrain at the delarships in Nigeria, see how far you get.

Re: Beautiful 2008 Honda CRV Arriving Lagos 1st Week In October by jenju(m): 5:07am On Sep 11, 2008
7-spoke wheels, not the crappy 5-spoke wheel they put on the so-called tropical models. Headphone, remote, ,

Re: Beautiful 2008 Honda CRV Arriving Lagos 1st Week In October by jenju(m): 5:11am On Sep 11, 2008
Unbelievable DVD player.  It comes preloaded with games. The remote control is equipped with game controllers. You can even view your pictures by inserting your memory card.  There is an adaptor for playstation. Nna, this ride is pimped up!    smiley

Re: Beautiful 2008 Honda CRV Arriving Lagos 1st Week In October by jenju(m): 11:25am On Sep 11, 2008
I-VTEC engine

Re: Beautiful 2008 Honda CRV Arriving Lagos 1st Week In October by jenju(m): 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2008
Double Post, Deleted
Re: Beautiful 2008 Honda CRV Arriving Lagos 1st Week In October by jenju(m): 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2008
All Leather

Re: Beautiful 2008 Honda CRV Arriving Lagos 1st Week In October by waoosa(m): 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2008
This is car is sweet. will send u a mail soon.
Re: Beautiful 2008 Honda CRV Arriving Lagos 1st Week In October by femzy(m): 6:20pm On Sep 11, 2008
Jenju; u and all these private jets grin grin
Re: Beautiful 2008 Honda CRV Arriving Lagos 1st Week In October by saujee: 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2008
Jenju

I try to send you mail but it failed maybe because i used yahoo
Re: Beautiful 2008 Honda CRV Arriving Lagos 1st Week In October by jenju(m): 7:20pm On Sep 11, 2008
saujee:

Jenju

I try to send you mail but it failed maybe because i used yahoo

I've received quite a few mails today. Please try again or give me your email address and I'll send you an email from my private email address.

Cheers,
J
Re: Beautiful 2008 Honda CRV Arriving Lagos 1st Week In October by saujee: 7:25pm On Sep 11, 2008
smiley
Re: Beautiful 2008 Honda CRV Arriving Lagos 1st Week In October by dome2: 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2008
please send me ur phone number, i have a client who is interested.
Re: Beautiful 2008 Honda CRV Arriving Lagos 1st Week In October by jenju(m): 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2008
do_me:

please send me your phone number, i have a client who is interested.

Please provide your email address or send me an email, and I'll send you the number. tikola70@hotmail.com

Cheers,
J
Re: Beautiful 2008 Honda CRV Arriving Lagos 1st Week In October by saujee: 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2008
I am still waiting for your response
Re: Beautiful 2008 Honda CRV Arriving Lagos 1st Week In October by jenju(m): 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2008
saujee:

I am still waiting for your response

I sent a mail from a yahoo account, if you don't receive that please resend your mail to tikola70@hotmail.com  I made a mistake in the email address I posted in the first entry of this thread.  Sorry for the error. I'll send another mail to you now.
Re: Beautiful 2008 Honda CRV Arriving Lagos 1st Week In October by saujee: 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2008
jenju:

I sent a mail from a yahoo account, if you don't receive that please resend your mail to tikola70@hotmail.com I made a mistake in the email address I posted in the first entry of tghis thread. Sorry for the error. I'll send another mail to you now.

I did get ur mail & hv since replied. It is not abt this car & do hope u will be kind enof to reply me
Re: Beautiful 2008 Honda CRV Arriving Lagos 1st Week In October by jenju(m): 8:58pm On Sep 11, 2008
saujee:

I did get your mail & hv since replied. It is not about this car & do hope u will be kind enof to reply me

Replied. smiley
Re: Beautiful 2008 Honda CRV Arriving Lagos 1st Week In October by jenju(m): 9:01pm On Sep 11, 2008
do_me:

please send me your phone number, i have a client who is interested.

Mr L,

Nice to talk to you. Insha Allah, we shall do business.   smiley

Cheers,
J
Re: Beautiful 2008 Honda CRV Arriving Lagos 1st Week In October by saujee: 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2008
jenju:

Replied. smiley

Thanks
Re: Beautiful 2008 Honda CRV Arriving Lagos 1st Week In October by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 12, 2008
Ahh! Maa lowo laiye mi! Money is Good! grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful 2008 Honda CRV Arriving Lagos 1st Week In October by MsKike: 10:40am On Sep 12, 2008
Mr. Jenju,

I've sent you an email about this CRV, my husband and I are very interested. Will you be able to deliver the car to Jos for the same price, and if not what will it cost to deliver it here? Please respond to my email and call me at any of the numbers that I sent you.
Re: Beautiful 2008 Honda CRV Arriving Lagos 1st Week In October by jenju(m): 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2008
MsKike:

Mr. Jenju,

I've sent you an email about this CRV, my husband and I are very interested. Will you be able to deliver the car to Jos for the same price, and if not what will it cost to deliver it here? Please respond to my email and call me at any of the numbers that I sent you.

Ms Kike,

Thanks for the email. I apologize for the late response, I usually spend all day at auctions on Fridays. It was nice to talk to you and your husband. As I mentioned, the first buyer that issues the requisite consideration to my lawyers/accountants gets this particular car. I have many of these cars in assorted colours. I promise to meet your particular needs.

SALE PENDING smiley
Re: Beautiful 2008 Honda CRV Arriving Lagos 1st Week In October by bisi28: 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2008
hi, I have a 2004 mistibuhi gallant, can you tell what the market is like in lagos
Re: Beautiful 2008 Honda CRV Arriving Lagos 1st Week In October by jenju(m): 12:33pm On Sep 18, 2008
I thank everyone that inquired about this car, a nairaland buyer has already paid 80% of the price of the car to my lawyers/accountants!  The car will be transported via Panalpina to the doorsteps of the buyer in Kaduna.  Please note that we still have several 2008 models in stock at deeply discounted prices to make room for the 2009 models.

We are proud pioneers of preorders and we've been doing it with success and utmost customer service for some time now. We have happy customers to prove it!

Our goal is to set a high standards for service, marketing, and integrity. We encourage nairaland dealers to emulate our methods - we shall all be better off for it.

The auto industry in Nigeria is a multi-billion naira industry and even Dangote cannot corner this market. Together we shall succeed.

[size=32pt] SOLD[/size]

WE DID IT AGAIN   smiley

tikola70@hotmail.com
Re: Beautiful 2008 Honda CRV Arriving Lagos 1st Week In October by EI(m): 8:14am On Sep 24, 2008
J,

E don tay well well.

I got your email this morning, and after such a while (time no dey reach again for work and pleasure), person just say make person quick peep see the CRV. shocked

It is cool! Great sparkling color. And the dual DVD is simply great value-add. But the price? Well compared to local offers from Honda Place, is simply much better value for money. No close comparison . . . maybe why the quick sale (congrats O!) . . .
Re: Beautiful 2008 Honda CRV Arriving Lagos 1st Week In October by jenju(m): 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2008
EI:

J,

E don tay well well.

I got your email this morning, and after such a while (time no dey reach again for work and pleasure), person just say make person quick peep see the CRV. shocked

It is cool! Great sparkling color. And the dual DVD is simply great value-add. But the price? Well compared to local offers from Honda Place, is simply much better value for money. No close comparison . . . maybe why the quick sale (congrats O!) . . .

EI,

How now? You are a very busy man.  Once again thanks for the patronage, the transaction we had has generated additional sales for me from your area (e.g. woosa's BMW), and I thank you for that.

This CRV, as you observed,  is much better value for the money, I made it too obvious thus the quick sale. I expect to sell more of these including one to "you know who".

Take care and God bless,
J
Re: Beautiful 2008 Honda CRV Arriving Lagos 1st Week In October by skillmyman(m): 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2008
Being followin ur exploits and want to make a request for a toyota corolla 2007 automatic with all bells. how much will it cost to get it to abuja?

cheers
lets do business
Re: Beautiful 2008 Honda CRV Arriving Lagos 1st Week In October by jenju(m): 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2008
skillmyman:

Being followin ur exploits and want to make a request for a toyota corolla 2007 automatic with all bells. how much will it cost to get it to abuja?

cheers
lets do business

Skillmyman,

Thanks for the request. I also received your email and promise to respond with pricing and other detail within 24hours. I promise to make this transaction the most seemless and beneficial to you. Insha Allah we shall do business on your terms.

Cheers,
J

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Sale! - 1990 Range Rover 3.9 Vogue For Sale @ Give Away Price - N350k / Registered Old Model V/w Passat For Sale @ 180k Only. / 2002-2003 Lexus Es300....**nigeria Used*.....1.3m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.