Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Some Ladies Can Be Very Extra-ordinarily Wonderful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Ladies Can Be Very Extra-ordinarily Wonderful (1429 Views)

Ten Things That Some Ladies Cant Live Without / Immediate Turn Offs Men See In Some Ladies . / Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Ladies Can Be Very Extra-ordinarily Wonderful by ohije(m): 7:34am On Sep 11, 2008
I have met a few ladies who are worth celebrating and I guess such are all around us. I mean that Lady you met that helped shapen your ideas about certain areas of your life eg your looks, dressing, the books/magazine you read, career even self esteem. Atimes all you were ever to them could just be friends but you can not but continue to remember the special traits in them, Has anyone else experienced what I am talking about? Please do share with us.
Re: Some Ladies Can Be Very Extra-ordinarily Wonderful by richo(m): 7:43am On Sep 11, 2008
undecided
Re: Some Ladies Can Be Very Extra-ordinarily Wonderful by k1banty(m): 7:53am On Sep 11, 2008
true talk.

I have met just two, one was my ex and the other was a good friend. My good friend gave me an inspiration way back in 2003 when i had my father's pension (15million buck, my dad worked for an oil company). I didn't know anything about stock but that was a life changing experience. I had to learn by force and i was surprised when she won't leave me alone, then we were both in our final year in the university.

Now we are miles apart and she is happily married with pickins, i will always remember her for as long as i live. Believe me she contributed to part of my success (i made my own money too).

the money invested on stocks wayback now give a yearly part-time wealth of Bleep millions (dividend).
Re: Some Ladies Can Be Very Extra-ordinarily Wonderful by richo(m): 7:57am On Sep 11, 2008
k1banty:

true talk.

I have met just two, one was my ex and the other was a good friend. My good friend gave me an inspiration way back in 2003 when i had my father's pension (15million buck, my dad worked for an oil company). I didn't know anything about stock but that was a life changing experience. I had to learn by force and i was surprised when she won't leave me alone, then we were both in our final year in the university.

Now we are miles apart and she is happily married with pickins, i will always remember her for as long as i live. Believe me she contributed to part of my success (i made my own money too).

the money invested on stocks wayback now give a yearly part-time wealth of Bleep millions (dividend).
oboi! shey u remember me? ur true paddy cheesy cheesy
Re: Some Ladies Can Be Very Extra-ordinarily Wonderful by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 11, 2008
Right on, poster, thats me grin

I happen to be the sweetest lady any guy could ever date wink

You can ask my present and past boyfrieds, they'll all confirm that cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Some Ladies Can Be Very Extra-ordinarily Wonderful by tngtech(m): 9:56am On Sep 11, 2008
@poster

sad

@ujujoan

are you serious shocked shocked shocked
Re: Some Ladies Can Be Very Extra-ordinarily Wonderful by ohije(m): 10:46am On Sep 11, 2008
So Ujujoan, tell us how you achieved that feat and let see if you are really extra ordinarily wonderful, I actually wish your boyfriend is here to confirm it; abi? smiley
Re: Some Ladies Can Be Very Extra-ordinarily Wonderful by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2008
tngtech:

@poster

sad

@ujujoan

are you serious shocked shocked shocked

Cos I am. wink wink smiley

ohije:

So Ujujoan, tell us how you achieved that feat and let see if you are really extra ordinarily wonderful, I actually wish your boyfriend is here to confirm it; abi? smiley

Well, I guess it comes with the personality. I’m sooo sweet and cute and I know how to make a man happy. Men love attention, so I give it to them. I also tend to be really generous and caring. You know that stuff the OP said about shapening a man’s life to make it better and all . . well, that’s me. wink kiss

Oh, I know . . . I'm too good to be true grin
Re: Some Ladies Can Be Very Extra-ordinarily Wonderful by spikedcylinder: 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2008
ohije:

I have met a few ladies who are worth celebrating and I guess such are all around us. I mean that Lady you met that helped shapen your ideas about certain areas of your life eg your looks, dressing, the books/magazine you read, career even self esteem. Atimes all you were ever to them could just be friends but you can not but continue to remember the special traits in them, Has anyone else experienced what I am talking about? Please do share with us.

People like this actually exist but it'll be hard to find them if you aren't a good person yourself.
Re: Some Ladies Can Be Very Extra-ordinarily Wonderful by Desiree1(f): 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2008
@spikedcylinder

That's right, if u rn't a good person yourself, it would be hard to see the good in another person or what that person has to offer.
Re: Some Ladies Can Be Very Extra-ordinarily Wonderful by beauteous(f): 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2008
Poster you realli didn't have to create this thread for me. tongue
Re: Some Ladies Can Be Very Extra-ordinarily Wonderful by Desiree1(f): 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2008
@ beauteous
grin lmao
Re: Some Ladies Can Be Very Extra-ordinarily Wonderful by greatgut(f): 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2008
It's good to be good. i've always been a good girl all my life. i really dont understand why i attract the wrong guys (cheats, selfish and ingrates). an praying over it sha!
Re: Some Ladies Can Be Very Extra-ordinarily Wonderful by spikedcylinder: 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2008
beauteous:

Poster you realli didn't have to create this thread for me. tongue

Make I quench!! angry angry

gringrin grin grin
Re: Some Ladies Can Be Very Extra-ordinarily Wonderful by beauteous(f): 2:33pm On Sep 11, 2008
Quench ke.

After showing him what I'm made of
the guy run open thread for me shocked tongue
Re: Some Ladies Can Be Very Extra-ordinarily Wonderful by blesdman(m): 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2008
YES, I HAVE A PRIVILEGE OF MEETING MANY FRIENDS WHOM HAVE PROVEN TO BE INTELLIGENT,WISE AND CREATIVE.
IN MY PERSONAL OPINION, THEY COULD MAKE THINGS HAPPEN FOR YOU WHEN YOU WANT THEM TO.
CHEERS TO ALL THE LADIES
Re: Some Ladies Can Be Very Extra-ordinarily Wonderful by ohije(m): 9:54am On Sep 15, 2008
You are quite right there.
Re: Some Ladies Can Be Very Extra-ordinarily Wonderful by zignor(m): 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2008
hmmm . . .some dude don't have dress sence . . .lol grin grin grin

anyway, babes admires my sence of dressing kiss kiss kiss

infact, they borrow alot from me cool cool cool
Re: Some Ladies Can Be Very Extra-ordinarily Wonderful by ohije(m): 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2008
Hmm; fine boy, abi na man? smiley
Re: Some Ladies Can Be Very Extra-ordinarily Wonderful by shilling(f): 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2008
zignor:

hmmm . . .some dude don't have dress sence . . .lol grin grin grin

anyway, babes admires my sence of dressing kiss kiss kiss

infact, they borrow alot from me cool cool cool

Now that's funny.
Re: Some Ladies Can Be Very Extra-ordinarily Wonderful by okomogo(m): 11:18am On Oct 16, 2008
i like una well well,i like every body wey dey talk as i dey read am from back stage,
Please can someone tell me how to tell her i,m in crazy about the she treats men. Why she go dey here dey waste weh me dey look for am since .Abeg i love you talk ur own.
Re: Some Ladies Can Be Very Extra-ordinarily Wonderful by Tgirl4real(f): 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2008
true talk.

Ahem clears throat rools eyes emmm . . . I mean coughs hmm, lipsrsealed
Re: Some Ladies Can Be Very Extra-ordinarily Wonderful by whitelexi(m): 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2008
Right on, poster, thats me

I happen to be the sweetest lady any guy could ever date

You can ask my present and past boyfrieds, they'll all confirm that

OKPAKS grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Ladies Can Be Very Extra-ordinarily Wonderful by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2008
I just got myself one recently

As a friend,she is just too much

She has really touched my life for good

I wish she was more than a friend . . . . . . . .
Re: Some Ladies Can Be Very Extra-ordinarily Wonderful by sas2chat4(m): 2:49pm On Oct 16, 2008
i met zee 7yrs ago, during my sch days.

she was such a nis & wandaful lady.

zee tot me hw 2wk had in oda 2mak it in lif.

she mad me 2undastand dat d had way is d best way & notin gud comes easy.

she tot me hw 2read & study hard in oda @pas my exams.

she was such a loving & carin frend.

ha contributn 2my academical lif went a long way 2wat iam presently & wil b in future.

i doubt if i cud eva pay ha 4who she is, wat she is & all she had don 4me.

felo NLs eyes hv nt sen, my hat can nt comprehend naida can my wods expres hw wondaful, nis & kind dis lady has eva been.

3yrs later, she cud nt continue wit us b/c she lost ha dad.

i hadn't been opportuned 2se ha since den & anytym i rembas ha, my hat melts lik ice.

in all dis we wa just platonic frends.
Re: Some Ladies Can Be Very Extra-ordinarily Wonderful by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2008
sas2chat4:

i met zee 7yrs ago, during my sch days.

she was such a nis & wandaful lady.

zee tot me hw 2wk had in oda 2mak it in lif.

she mad me 2undastand that d had way is d best way & notin good comes easy.

she tot me hw 2read & study hard in oda @pas my exams.

she was such a loving & carin frend.

ha contributn 2my academical lif went a long way 2wat iam presently & wil b in future.

i doubt if i cud eva pay ha 4who she is, what she is & all she had don 4me.

felo NLs eyes hv nt sen, my hat can nt comprehend naida can my wods expres hw wondaful, nis & kind this lady has eva been.

3yrs later, she cud nt continue wit us b/c she lost ha dad.

i hadn't been opportuned 2se ha since den & anytym i rembas ha, my hat melts lik ice.

in all this we wa just platonic frends.

Touching! embarassed

(1) (Reply)

This Is Meant For The Guyzz! / Do You Think She's Interested In Me Via This Body Languages / God help these naija gurls oo! AMEN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.