Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? (40456 Views)

Comparison Btw Cost Of Living In The United State And Nigeria. / Ten Differences Between Ghana And Nigeria / Nigeria Should Follow Ghana's And Brazil's Path. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by acidrop(f): 8:22am On Feb 20, 2007
grin grin grin yeas,

but on 2nd tot, d line is 2 long, so dont call me dat, will come up with something shorter
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by dblock(m): 8:23am On Feb 20, 2007
I'm bwoesing through some crap pix of Tokyo so I'll be back soon
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by dblock(m): 8:24am On Feb 20, 2007
On second thought s I'll stick around
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by acidrop(f): 8:27am On Feb 20, 2007
my line pls angry

u can atleast ask b4 u borrow it
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by dblock(m): 8:28am On Feb 20, 2007
What line

I can't find any good pix of tokyo angry angry angry
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by acidrop(f): 8:54am On Feb 20, 2007
wat do u need it 4?
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by dblock(m): 9:00am On Feb 20, 2007
Nahh I just like browsing sku=ylines, particularly Asian ones grin

Anyways see you later (If I don't get-------------) cry cry cry cry
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by acidrop(f): 9:04am On Feb 20, 2007
laterz
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by Sean85: 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2007
F**k U Free,
Nigeria is not better than Ghana we all same. WTF is wrong with y'all? y'all should travel more often and see how the rest of the world treat us (Africans) nomatter where u from. Nigeria and Ghana are born same by mama Africa y'all should get over it and shut the hell up, I'm Nigerian born in the states and I love Ghananians and if u dnt like it screw u, goddam it!!
GOD BLESS AFRICA!!!
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by byrocind(f): 6:10pm On Feb 27, 2007
My sis hubby was transfered 2 Ghana 2005(he's a pstr).Now my sis is a doctor and has been working in a general hospital in ghana 4 almost a yr now.My ppl,believe it or not,she hasnt been paid till date!!!They said that's cuz she is a "foreigner".B4 she was finally given her letter of employment nkoShe was given about 5mths after she started working there and d annoying thing was that,they said they will start her payment from d date she received her employment letter.Like sey na sara she go do 4 there.Anyway sha,she protested and they finally agreed 2 start her payment from when she started working.Make dem pay now,wahala.
Went 2 visit her sometime last yr,d 1st thing i noticed on getting there was that they were quite hostile,dunno if cuz they felt i was Nigerian.That was when i really realised how hospitable we are.Not saying there are no nice ones,but we r more welcoming abeg.
The one thing i truly enjoyed there was their power supply,very steady.But apart from that, i rest my case.
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by superman(m): 10:01pm On Feb 27, 2007
well like i said way back and i will repeat again ghanaians are true haterz!
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by jjuummaaii(f): 3:01pm On Feb 28, 2007
men, were is that rhodalyn that says that ghana's english is better than Nigeria, how dare u. have u been watchin Idols west africa Ghana audition? men u need to see there diction, its appalling, almost all them cant sing common 'I believe I can fly'
about 12pple or more wher told to sing it and all of them flopped men i was tripped sth a pry one pupil will sing and mime for u here in Nija. one girl even sang it and said i believe I can 'Fry'. there diction is baaad and there accent is terrible, well they feel they speak better cos we speak differently and so its only natural for them to think they are better.
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by Rhodalyn(f): 3:04pm On Feb 28, 2007
jjuummaaii:

men, were is that rhodalyn
yeap!! whats Ur beef?!?!?
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by Rhodalyn(f): 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2007
Sean85:

F**k U Free,
F**k U 2!!
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by Free(f): 4:36am On Mar 01, 2007
F**k U Free,

sean
i beg wot did i do
to be insulted by U angry angry
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by dblock(m): 7:59am On Mar 01, 2007
Ghanians in da house, Eeeeeeeek sad

God save us
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by jjuummaaii(f): 7:51pm On Mar 01, 2007
my dear there's nothin rong wit u guys, just that u shld stop the hatin, and thinking u are better than Nija's in anyway, i'm not going to say we are better cos as far as am concerned we are all blacks and so all same, maybe som lil diff here and there but doesnt make any one better. 1luv
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by queen2(f): 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2007
I love ghanaians, infact i prefer them to Nigerians, most of them unlike nigerians are openminded and friendly. Nigerians are arrogant (will keep mentioning it) until this stops . . . its going nowhere.
beside Ghana is now the talk of the world
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by superman(m): 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2007
jjuummaai

wat do u think?

oh well hah
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by OmoEko1(f): 9:55pm On Mar 01, 2007
queen2:

I love ghanaians, infact i prefer them to Nigerians, most of them unlike nigerians are openminded and friendly. Nigerians are arrogant (will keep mentioning it) until this stops . . . its going nowhere.
beside Ghana is now the talk of the world
I WON'T SAY I PREFER ANY OTHER COUNTRIES TO MY but Ghana is okay sha not a big deal.
[center]GREEN WHITE GREEN 4 LIFE cheesy cheesy cheesy[/center]
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by queen2(f): 9:56pm On Mar 01, 2007
Omo Eko:

I WON'T SAY I PREFER ANY OTHER COUNTRIES TO MY but Ghana is okay sha not a big deal.
[center]GREEN WHITE GREEN 4 LIFE cheesy cheesy cheesy[/center]

'course that's ur opinion
im saying my own opinion smiley
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by niks(f): 4:22pm On Mar 06, 2007
Hi I am half Ghanaian and I would say that sometimes it is as if Nigerians and Ghanaian have a complex. One has superiority Complex (Niger) the other inferiority complex. ;DBut then again it is not good to generalise as all Nigerians are not alike and like someone said earlier outside Africa we are just bloody Africans cry embarassedto everybody so it would be in our best interest to try and get a long with each other. As a great man once said a house divided against itself cannot stand. smiley
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by superman(m): 8:01pm On Mar 06, 2007
ghanaians are 419s. we know that
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by OmoEko1(f): 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2007
superman:

ghanaians are 419s. we know that
you mouth will kill u one of this days grin grin grin grin
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by sharetroll(m): 8:10pm On Mar 06, 2007
Happy 50th birthday Ghana!
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by superman(m): 8:15pm On Mar 06, 2007
just watchin one programme about their 50th independence and the man on it said after they got theirs , they ghana did try to liberate south africa. hmmm this sound like 419 i lie?

omo eko

anyway long live ghana, its all good.
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by queen2(f): 8:24pm On Mar 06, 2007
I like GHana

Happy 50th BIrthday Ghana, such a lovely and improving African country *thumbs up*
was watching it on CNN and tell u what, im impressed

dem ghana friends of mine were wearing all sort of clothes with ghana flag, they proud of their country
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by superman(m): 8:25pm On Mar 06, 2007
i think everybody here is impressed as well! dnt u think so
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by queen2(f): 8:26pm On Mar 06, 2007
sure, everyone should be impressed
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by OmoEko1(f): 8:26pm On Mar 06, 2007
am not impressed at all :d :d :d
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by superman(m): 8:27pm On Mar 06, 2007
hahahaa

at 50 years queen is impressed! hmm ghana is agin fast hahaha na waa oo
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by OmoEko1(f): 8:29pm On Mar 06, 2007
yes oh there is nothing to be impresses about, that doesn't change the fact that our contry is still better than ghana.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Calabar Mega City Master Plan (AKWACROSS 2040) / Ambode’s New Bus Stop Shelters: Can They Stand The Test Of Time? / COVID-19: MC Oluomo Issues Warning To Transport Operators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.