Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

My Birth Day Bash. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Birth Day Bash. (4246 Views)

When You Are Invited To A Birthday Bash Of Your Debtor (photo)! / When U Mistakenly Bash Ur Dads Car Infront Of Ur Ex. / The Jooor Thread (Male Bash Females, Females Bash Males) (2) (3) (4)

My Birth Day Bash. by mykali(m): 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2008
guys, i know u all like me.   cool

girls, i believe u all love me.  grin

my birthday is coming up on sunday da 14th. so, i am appointing Gabby party planner. make sure everything is set for my bash on sunday.

enough henny, weed, monkey tail, schnapp, palmie, paw paw leave (for the strong heads like tufe and cbase), and enough babes for the guys and vice versa. i will also officially launch my beer brand, Mykali Beer Inc. and everybody will take a crate of 30 bottles.

so u guys should come with ya dancing shoes  and your beer bellies
Re: My Birth Day Bash. by studio43(m): 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2008
i hope u nor go end up drinking garri the next day after the birthday bash ?
Re: My Birth Day Bash. by mykali(m): 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2008
studio, which kain bad belle u get 4 me sef. you no hear say i dey launch my beer company. wetin wan make me drink garri na? the money will be too much, as far as people like cbase, jeovy, info, tufe, clemcy, gabby dey exist, i will never run out of business. grin
Re: My Birth Day Bash. by studio43(m): 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2008
see your head like person wey wan launch beer company,
i like your you sha, atleast u dey dream big,
keep dreaming wink grin
Re: My Birth Day Bash. by mykali(m): 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2008
thanx and no thanx.

make sure say u go show 4 my bash. if u nor show, our ''friendship'' is over.
Re: My Birth Day Bash. by studio43(m): 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2008
let me know when u are serious wink grin
Re: My Birth Day Bash. by Jeovy(m): 3:53am On Sep 12, 2008
mykali,
invitation without address and time

I fit borrow you my corridor as venue after all what are friends for?
Re: My Birth Day Bash. by Gabry(f): 5:39am On Sep 12, 2008
As the party planner, I have come out with the details for the occasion.

Dated of function: 14 September 2008, Sunday

Time: Loosers: 2.00pm to 4.00pm                 The rest : all day to ngiht (If the loosers decide to stay longer, I shall fart on their faces)

Venue: Clems house (Addess: Bla Bla Bla, Bla Bla Estate, 100S3R 1And, NigerASIA.)

Menu for da 1st batch (Loosers)

Garri

Chilli Sauce

beverage: Hot Water

Menu for the rest

BBQ Item: Pig's testicles, Donkey steak, Elephant Bum with Amebo Sauce (Chef's Specialty)

Main item: braised Monkey tail with lemon Sauce, Stir Fried Weed with Dried Chilli and koko flakes, Steam Paw paw leave with armpit sweat dressing.

Dessert: tooth pick

Beverage: Olodo Cocktail ( A concoction of Vodka, ice ice baby and a dash of toto juice)

I have also arranged the supplier for Mykali beer. The ingredients are Malt, Barly, marijuana, yeast, tufe's fungus and yansh cream
Re: My Birth Day Bash. by Gabry(f): 5:55am On Sep 12, 2008
DJ: folly 69 (if you do your job well, I will let you perform 69 after that with one of the strippers andf you can perform your middle finger act throughout the night. No sweat.)

Dance Strippers: Infobaba, Jeovy, Studio and pappyshoes (make sure its fierce)

Maskot: Lexicon (Shake your yansh to the fullest ok?)

Bouncers: tyty, Chioya, adermiller and Loffers da Load of Bread (Go build your six pack before the party starts)

Bar tender: showbobo (prepare alot of the Olodo Cocktail cause it will surely be the favorite among the people)

Performances by: Clem, folahann, Sam Milla, Ibkaye. (Please advise what type of performances you are to do for that night)

Toilet Cleaner : tufe, Cayon, Dani and chase da cbase (Due to lack of budget, you would have to use the Glass cloth from the beverage bar to clean the toilets. When you're done, don't forget to return it to showbobo, the bar tender to reuse for the bar. Remember, Keep this to yourself. )

All staffs working for this Birthday bash will be given staff meals (the looser's menu) before the party starts

Oh yes, I forggoten to mention the theme of this party is Fartacious Fantasy Land.

Dress Code: Anything which comes to your mind at first but Nudity would be betta.
Re: My Birth Day Bash. by Gabry(f): 7:36am On Sep 12, 2008
I have also prepared the uniforms for y'all. Hope you like it.

Re: My Birth Day Bash. by clemcykul(f): 8:01am On Sep 12, 2008
BIRTHDAY IS OVERR!

vote of thanks pls.
Re: My Birth Day Bash. by Gabry(f): 8:20am On Sep 12, 2008
No its not over yet Clem. . . . angry

Re: My Birth Day Bash. by mykali(m): 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2008
lmao, gabby, i am reconsidering the idea of choosing u as party planner.

i didnt call for a halloween party na.

its my birthday party, and i want people to come, not run away.

please, re - plan the whole thing. we just have two days oh!!! grin
Re: My Birth Day Bash. by Jeovy(m): 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2008
I will kill you gaby,me stripper
Re: My Birth Day Bash. by Abbygyal(f): 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2008
@jeovy
be appreciative man, say a big thank you!
Re: My Birth Day Bash. by tufe(m): 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2008
this joke funny die
Re: My Birth Day Bash. by Johnnny(m): 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2008
Thank God

I am left out of the duty sharing!

Will enjoy myself like no man's bizness grin grin grin

@gaby

I will prefer the last babe over there, afterall she might look beta than the rest when she removes the planet of Apes costume.
Re: My Birth Day Bash. by tufe(m): 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2008
huh??
Re: My Birth Day Bash. by showbobo(m): 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2008
@Gabry

Instead of sharing my napkin with the toilet cleaners(tufe, Cayon, Dani and chase da cbase) why don't you give them one of your catapults ohh i mean G-strings or do you want people to die of GABRILOCOCUS.
Re: My Birth Day Bash. by studio43(m): 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2008
@gabryll,
stripper ke?
now i see sey your own case don pass becareful. infact , u don graduate from craze to psychomentry grin
Re: My Birth Day Bash. by tufe(m): 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2008
na those boiz she dey stay with na him mdey cuz am
Re: My Birth Day Bash. by studio43(m): 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2008
u nor be one of those boiz? grin

Re: My Birth Day Bash. by tufe(m): 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2008
u dey craze??

how u go dey give me girl wey get 6boobs. abeg take ya time oh, i no like am. if na joke end am dia cool
Re: My Birth Day Bash. by showbobo(m): 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2008
tufe:

u dey craze??

how u go dey give me girl wey get 6boobs. abeg take ya time oh, i no like am. if na joke end am dia cool

she's your soulmate.Congratulations oo oo I envy you guys,a very perfect couple cheesy grin grin
Re: My Birth Day Bash. by tufe(m): 9:57pm On Sep 12, 2008
thunder fire u 2 cheesy
Re: My Birth Day Bash. by showbobo(m): 10:24pm On Sep 12, 2008
tufe:

thunder fire you to cheesy
I get thunder catcher
Re: My Birth Day Bash. by tufe(m): 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2008
amadioha finish all ur resources dia cheesy
Re: My Birth Day Bash. by showbobo(m): 2:19am On Sep 13, 2008
i get amadioha catcher as well.odeshi full body.nuffin du mi cheesy cheesy
Re: My Birth Day Bash. by Gabry(f): 3:28am On Sep 13, 2008
I sense no appreciation here. . . . . . . . HMM! In that case, I would have to skip your party and go do Jay Z's as he has been asking me to do his party a long time ago but for the sake of friendship, I chose yours to do first. . . . angry angry angry
Re: My Birth Day Bash. by showbobo(m): 10:39am On Sep 13, 2008
You mean Malaysian Jay Z,huh cheesy grin
Re: My Birth Day Bash. by tufe(m): 10:43am On Sep 13, 2008
she dey dream na
Re: My Birth Day Bash. by mykali(m): 11:47am On Sep 13, 2008
guys and girls, tomorrow is the BIG DAY. please, u all should attend o, bcuz there will be plenty to drink and smoke. (i nor dey share food for my party) so make sure u eat be4 u come. i dont want to be responsible for any kolomentalistic tendencies.

remember, the venue is at the royal palace of our great king, sam milla, so leave ur i[b]mpudentialistic[/b] and mongophian attitudes at home. angry angry angry

@gabby. no worries dear, i will plan party myself. an old saying says if u want something done right, do it yaself. thanx for ya crazy help tho. tongue

Pure Water Nylon Is Better Than Condom / Mean Things To Say To Annoying People / Am Still Wondering If The Guy In This Picture Is Still Alive