Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,816 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? (69305 Views)

Weekend Betting Tips (11-12/04/2015) / NFL To Investigate 146 Goals In Two Matches / Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 8:52pm On Oct 07, 2008
Hey i am entitled to my opinion i can't stand baseball lol

The White Sox lost too? whats going on in Chi-town i mean its not every year both of their teams make it to the play-offs and they both go out like punks in the first round shocked
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 12:49am On Oct 08, 2008
just plain bad luck and alfonso soriano choking as usual. no wonder he was chased out of new york. we need a real left handed hitter and get rid of fukodome. the cubs would be back. i have a feeling they would bounce back from the early setbacks cool

doyin3, na every sport you dey watch. next thing we know, you are a fan of the arena football league grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by jgirl3: 3:51am On Oct 08, 2008
Hey ya i missed the game there is just something about the Vikings i am not feeling so i can't sit down and watch their games.I saw the highlights and you guys didn't have any business losing that game

EXACTLY!!! I'm still crying my eyes out. Where's CodeRed when i need her?
We really deserved that win but ish happens.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 4:03am On Oct 08, 2008
The ref didn't do y'all any favors either he made some terrible calls especially the Reggie Bush facemask
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by jgirl3: 4:10am On Oct 08, 2008
A-40:

The ref didn't do y'all any favors either he made some terrible calls especially the Reggie Bush facemask
I Know! We are finally calling for his head. I can't believe it. . . . I need to cry this out for a while cry cry cry cry
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 4:28am On Oct 08, 2008
I heard this is not even his 1st or 2nd blunder this season grin.God help him if he gets any call wrong against the Cowboys i would personally wring his neck
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by jgirl3: 4:34am On Oct 08, 2008
Oh as I'm talking now, I'm on my way to his house.
I am about to lose my mind because I had a vision that both hornets and saints will make me happy this week. . . . cheesy
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 4:56am On Oct 08, 2008
Maybe the Hornets will but definitely not the Saints grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by jgirl3: 5:09am On Oct 08, 2008
A-40:

Maybe the Hornets will but definitely not the Saints  grin
Oh whatever! Easy for you to say. . . no worries. Cowboys and Mavs will soon misbehave if you're are not careful. grin grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 5:28am On Oct 08, 2008
Na you Soko grin As for the Cowboys its Super-bowl or bust even though the Giants are looking like a very major threat.Eli Manning is playing like a possessed man and he still looks like the boy next-door its not even funny he should be looking like a bad man right now but he is still looking more like someone that would take your orders at McDonald's

As for the Mavs lets wait and see sha
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by doyin13(m): 5:38am On Oct 08, 2008
I will place a wager. . . .the Giants don't go past the first round of the playoffs.

Their bubble will burst at the tail end of the season. . . .

Mark my words
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by jgirl3: 6:01am On Oct 08, 2008
LOL! It's all good. You know I have nothing against the Dallas boys. I'd rather have them in the superbowl if my babies can't make it there.
As for the Mavs, we're still watching
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2008
doyin13:

I will place a wager. . . .the Giants don't go past the first round of the playoffs.

Mark my words
1 million and one amens to that! cool
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 4:16pm On Oct 08, 2008
I doubt that, that defensive line is unstoppable and they have depth at the skills position. the giants are legit and not one year wonder. why aren't people praising the titans. no love for smash-mouth football??
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2008
doyin13:

Mark my words
Lol only if they met the Cowboys

Seriously these Giants would take some beating they are not unbeatable but they would be hard to beat there is so much variety to their offense its getting scary

j-girl:

LOL! It's all good. You know I have nothing against the Dallas boys. I'D rather have them in the superbowl if my babies can't make it there.
As for the Mavs, we're still watching
Ese omo dada smiley
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2008
the giants are blowing people out while the cowboys are playing down to the competition. especially that defense.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2008
bawomolo:

the giants are blowing people out while the cowboys are playing down to the competition. especially that defense.
How many teams have they blown out besides the Seahawks?The most important stats is we have lost only 1 game which is good enough
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 2:42am On Oct 09, 2008
A-40:

How many teams have they blown out besides the Seahawks?The most important stats is we have lost only 1 game which is good enough

you have a point, regular season wonders as usual. so when last did the cowboys win a playoff game cool
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 3:28am On Oct 09, 2008

you go pacman wink
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 3:59am On Oct 09, 2008
bawomolo:

you go pacman wink
Lol its a Dallas thing

bawomolo:

you have a point, regular season wonders as usual. so when last did the cowboys win a playoff game cool
That was a low blow tongue but i would take it with a smile grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by jgirl3: 4:01am On Oct 09, 2008
A-40:

Lol its a Dallas thing
That was a low blow tongue but i would take it with a smile grin
No offence but that's my happiness. At least the Saints did that in 2006. grin grin grin grin grin
I'm still rooting for y'all in case my team messes up though
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 4:21am On Oct 09, 2008
Say what you like ooh!! Dem no dey buy 5 Superbowls for market grin grin grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by jgirl3: 4:24am On Oct 09, 2008
A-40:

Say what you like ooh!! them no dey buy 5 Superbowls for market grin grin grin
Yeah but we have a more recent approach to superbowl. I am not relying on records from 1712. grin grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 4:43am On Oct 09, 2008
j-girl:

Yeah but we have a more recent approach to superbowl. I am not relying on records from 1712. grin grin
That is the alibi of teams who have no history by all means do use it
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by jgirl3: 4:57am On Oct 09, 2008
A-40:

That is the alibi of teams who have no history by all means do use it
Stop hating. I still like your team a lil' bit.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 5:06am On Oct 09, 2008
j-girl:

Stop hating. I still like your team a little' bit.
Thanks for liking my team but i think hate is a very wrong word to use even though i was only 9 when we won our last Superbowl lol i wasn't even an NFL fan then but hate is a very inappropriate word for you to use especially since i don't remember the Saints ever getting to a superbowl or have they? mischevious grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by jgirl3: 5:14am On Oct 09, 2008
A-40:

Thanks for liking my team but i think hate is a very wrong word to use even though i was only 9 when we won our last Superbowl lol i wasn't even an NFL fan then but hate is a very inappropriate word for you to use especially since i don't remember the Saints ever getting to a superbowl or have they? mischevious grin
Oh my gosh! Sorry ehn! The New Orleans Saints haven't won but we are not dwelling in the past. We are dwelling on the future. Eventually, we will get one. D. Brees and Reggie Bush are working towards it. . .hopefully
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 5:24am On Oct 09, 2008
j-girl:

Oh my gosh! Sorry ehn! The New Orleans Saints haven't won but we are not dwelling in the past. We are dwelling on the future. Eventually, we will get one. D. Brees and Reggie Bush are working towards ithopefully
Abeggi make i hear word bo!! so we are the ones that don't have a future eh? don't worry you guys would win a Superbowl a couple of weeks to your son's wedding grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by jgirl3: 5:29am On Oct 09, 2008
A-40:

Abeggi make i hear word bo!! so we are the ones that don't have a future eh? don't worry you guys would win a Superbowl a couple of weeks to your son's wedding grin
LOL!
Dallas has a glimpse but not all of the Saints' vision
My son is about 25 years old now and he has a fiance. . . I'm guessing it's gonna be sooner than you think tongue grin grin grin grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2008
http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2008/10/09/20567096.aspx

you can take a man out of the ghetto, but u can't take the ghetto out of a man
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2008
Dramatic  things I'D like to see happen during the season:

Jets - Hope Bratt Favre changes his mind & retires mid-season

Cowboys - TO cries on national tv, again; Romo elopes with Jessica simpson to mexico & fumbles another playoff ball and Pacman stays born-again.

Giants -      infact I hope they don't even smell the playoffs!

Dolphins - win more than 1 game

Bengals - Ocho cinco changes his name to something even more ridiculously funny

Eagles - McNabb to play great and earn back the respect he deserves and leave for greener pasture, those ungrateful eagle fans

I'll save my other wishes for later .
Well thats 2 things I can cross off my list . . .
bawomolo:

http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2008/10/09/20567096.aspx

you can take a man out of the ghetto, but u can't take the ghetto out of a man

Too true and Pacman is a perfect example.

This is why I believe its only a matter of time before Artest -the-ticking-time-bomb explodes in Houston. Men like these never change unless God himself does the changing.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2008
@j-girl
So how old did you have this 25 year old son? when you where 2 years old lol

@Jesoul
Those your predictions won't come to pass the only tears T.O would be crying would be of joy after giving us the Superbowl winning touchdown l

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (80) (Reply)

Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam / World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts / Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.