Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? - Sports (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? (69334 Views)

Weekend Betting Tips (11-12/04/2015) / NFL To Investigate 146 Goals In Two Matches / Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 4:18am On Feb 07, 2011
And oh, the Lombardi trophy is coming back home to Patriot country next season cheesy best believe!
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by cold(m): 4:20am On Feb 07, 2011
It's only an allegation abeg.Don't convict him b4 d courts do.But yh credit goes to GB Packers for job well done
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 4:21am On Feb 07, 2011
JeSoul:

I just had to log in b4 going to bed. 40-dude take heart ehn. Sorry rapis. . . do not get to win. Haha Steelers! Better luck in 2020.

CONGRATS GB PACKERS!!!!!!!

Aaron Rodgers u will never have to live in Bratt Favres shadow. I salute una well well. I'm happy for ya'll. Congrats fellas!
He has 2 already and would most definitely win more!

JeSoul:

And oh, the Lombardi trophy is coming back home to Patriot country next season cheesy best believe!
Jonzing occupation!
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 4:30am On Feb 07, 2011
@cold,
1 accusation = possibly innocent. 2 or more accusations = guilty as hell. Not to mention the preferenial treatment he got from the nfl simply becos he's white. Abeg troway that side jor. Let betta ppl like aaron rodgers be blessed jor.

40-dude, Patriots will be back baby! Count on it grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by doyin13(m): 4:31am On Feb 07, 2011
Aaron Rodgers is a stud. . .period.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 4:35am On Feb 07, 2011
doyin13:

Credit his O-Line too! He got more protection than the US President

JeSoul:

@cold,
1 accusation = possibly innocent. 2 or more accusations = guilty as hell. Not to mention the preferenial treatment he got from the nfl simply becos he's white. Abeg troway that side jor. Let betta ppl like aaron rodgers be blessed jor.

Abeg he is not a rapis, Prove it!! Aaron Rodgers deserves his ring no doubt at least all the Favre comparisons can stop! They have a new hero now
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by rikkyjen(m): 6:26am On Feb 07, 2011
We did it. hahahahah grin grin grin

We Jinxed A-40! JeSoul is guilty, especially for jinxing 'em STEALERS.

A-40, sanu, biko, pele.

Ok, tomorrow we go all do the post-mortem of the 2010-2011 season. As usual, different parties go dey bloviate, meskayarn and misyarn about "If not that fumble" "if not for injuries" "if not for the interception" and my favorite of all---"if not for dat stupid timeout call". grin grin grin grin

At the end of the day, nobody's team won and it delights me way more than anything cos if for example if the Steelers had won, A-40 would have sought permission from Al-Gore(the fabled creator of the internet grin), to shut down the internet. That we don't want! grin grin grin.

In other news, Congrat to my buddy, JeSoul! Your boy won MVP. In the long run, personal accolades and record doesn't mean nada. Ask P.Manning, he has a lot of 'em regular season MVP and a host of personal records. What counts most is that he has a measely 1 SB ring in what is supposed to be Indy's golden generation.

But still, Giesele oops, Brady deserves all the credits for the MVP grin grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by chic2pimp(m): 5:14pm On Feb 07, 2011
JeSoul:

@cold,

No Mind dem. Substitute the name Ben for Michael, it will become a full blown scandal.

A-40:

Credit his O-Line too! He got more protection than the US President
Abeg he is not a rapis, Prove it!! Aaron Rodgers deserves his ring no doubt at least all the Favre comparisons can stop! They have a new hero now
What more proof do you want? . How many more ladies do you want to come out and say so so before you finally believe it?

doyin13:

To be fair, My 90+ year old Grandma woulda won the MVP too if she had the type of protection Aaron had last night.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2011
chic2pimp:

No Mind dem. Substitute the name Ben for Michael, it will become a full blown scandal.
Gbam left right center. Tank you jare. Vick killed a few dogs, and he's treated like Hitler. Pacman visited a few strip clubs and he got 15yrs to life, Plaxico shot himself in the foot, they want to lock him up and throw away the key. Ricky Williams smoked a few joints, dem was crucify him. Even model citizen Ochocinco made the most hated athlete list, for what 

But then flip it, Ben Rothliswarrever is accused of rapee at least 2 times - and he gets only 4 measlely games suspension? he's treated with respect and grace all through the media? He's a role model? While they're demanding Vick should not have been let back into the league? and he should not have gotten the award for comeback player? *insert hiss* I dunno how this is not a glaring case of racism.

What more proof do you want? . How many more ladies do you want to come out and say so so before you finally believe it?
No mind the guy jare  grin he's just supporting his team.

To be fair, My 90+ year old Grandma woulda won the MVP too if she had the type of protection Aaron had last night.
Haha! The O-line def did themselves good favors with the protection. But Rodgers made awesome throws that were on target and he managed the game very well and wasn't reckless (like some ppl we know) and he deserves the nod for that.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 5:51pm On Feb 07, 2011
rikkyjen:

Haha! Congrats comrade  grin on a jinx well executed.

Ok, tomorrow we go all do the post-mortem of the 2010-2011 season. As usual, different parties go dey bloviate, meskayarn and misyarn about "If not that fumble" "if not for injuries" "if not for the interception" and my favorite of all---"if not for dat silly timeout call". grin grin grin grin

At the end of the day, nobody's team won and it delights me way more than anything cos if for example if the Steelers had won, A-40 would have sought permission from Al-Gore(the fabled creator of the internet grin), to shut down the internet. That we don't want! grin grin grin.
I'm down with that. I have my analysis already lined-up . . .  grin if not for we Pats got that useless 1Rd bye, na we suppose dey hold that trophy  grin

In other news, Congrat to my buddy, JeSoul! Your boy won MVP. In the long run, personal accolades and record doesn't mean nada. Ask P.Manning, he has a lot of 'em regular season MVP and a host of personal records. What counts most is that he has a measely 1 SB ring in what is supposed to be Indy's golden generation.

But still, Giesele oops, Brady deserves all the credits for the MVP grin grin
I will pass your kind words to King Brady  cheesy.

Btw, you forgot to mention, this was the first EVER unianimous vote for MVP  cool I mean Brady is just breaking records left and right, complete with 3 bling bling and greatest QB season ever.  cool. While Peyton is still trying to figure out how to grow facial hair  grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 6:24pm On Feb 07, 2011
rikkyjen:

A-40, sanu, biko, pele.

Ok, tomorrow we go all do the post-mortem of the 2010-2011 season. As usual, different parties go dey bloviate, meskayarn and misyarn about "If not that fumble" "if not for injuries" "if not for the interception" and my favorite of all---"if not for dat silly timeout call". grin grin grin grin

At the end of the day, nobody's team won and it delights me way more than anything cos if for example if the Steelers had won, A-40 would have sought permission from Al-Gore(the fabled creator of the internet  grin), to shut down the internet. That we don't want! grin grin grin.
What can i say misery enjoys company

Why the Steelers lost?? Simple
1) Roethlisberger's miserable 1st half
2) Rodgers and his O-Line protection
3) Our D took a day off
4) Mendenall's fumble

Other notable mentions the missed FG (To be fair to Suisham 52 yds is a lot)

chic2pimp:

Ladies would say anything to bring down a young and successful athlete! Some of em do it for a living

chic2pimp:

Right on

JeSoul:

Gbam left right center. Tank you jare. Vick killed a few dogs, and he's treated like Hitler. Pacman visited a few strip clubs and he got 15yrs to life, Plaxico shot himself in the foot, they want to lock him up and throw away the key. Ricky Williams smoked a few joints, dem was crucify him. Even model citizen Ochocinco made the most hated athlete list, for what 
What does this have to do with Roethlisberger?? Is he the justice system??

JeSoul:

But then flip it, Ben Rothliswarrever is accused of rapee at least 2 times - and he gets only 4 measlely games suspension? he's treated with respect and grace all through the media? He's a role model? While they're demanding Vick should not have been let back into the league? and he should not have gotten the award for comeback player? *insert hiss* I dunno how this is not a glaring case of racism.
How is this his fault? Since they didnt increase his ban should he increase it himself?

JeSoul:

Haha! The O-line def did themselves good favors with the protection. But Rodgers made awesome throws that were on target and he managed the game very well and wasn't reckless (like some ppl we know) and he deserves the nod for that.
Not taking anything away from Rodgers but he got a freight-liner of protection! I think only James Harrison managed to get to him! Lamarr Woodley,Ziggy Hood didnt do much

JeSoul:

I'm down with that. I have my analysis already lined-up . . .  grin if not for we Pats got that useless 1Rd bye, na we suppose dey hold that trophy  grin
Yeye dey smell!
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by chic2pimp(m): 6:40pm On Feb 07, 2011
JeSoul:

No mind dem. Most peeps don't even know that Saint/PosterBoy/Man Can Do no wrong Manning was accused of sexual harrasment a while back. If that was say a Reggie Bush, we won't have heard the end of it. Lol @ Ben Rothliswarreva grin grin(don't get me started on that dude's name. I just call him Big Ben end off). I'm with you on this even though I really hate playing the racism card.

JeSoul:

No mind the guy jare  grin he's just supporting his team.
No mind Tuberculosis 40 jare grin. He is letting his love for the steelers cloud his judgement.

JeSoul:
Haha! The O-line def did themselves good favors with the protection. But Rodgers made awesome throws that were on target and he managed the game very well and wasn't reckless ( [size=15pt]PEYTON MANNING[/size] grin grin) and he deserves the nod for that.
Credit where Credit is due, he played extremely well last night unlike some NFL Big Game chokers(*Insert Name Here*). All i'm saying is that the Packers O-line were magnificient. Even you could have played as starting Quarterback and won the MVP Award grin. Btw while we are still on the subject of MVP Awards, shouldn't they just rename it the "The QuarterBack Trophy"?
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 6:54pm On Feb 07, 2011
A-40:

Ladies would say anything to bring down a young and successful athlete! Some of em do it for a living
  True. And it may happen once to a player and we can brush it aside . . . however when it becomes a pattern, a recurring thing and woman after woman are filing charges . . . there is no smoke without fire my friend.

What does this have to do with Roethlisberger?? Is he the justice system??
How is this his fault? Since they didnt increase his ban should he increase it himself?
  You may noticed I shifted to talking about the League in that point. The NFL and Goddell and the media are the ones I'm griping on in that instance. Like Chic2pimp mentioned above, I hate to play the race card, and usually I'll troway face to the other side, but my goodness, its just too glaring to ignore. Can you imagine if someone like TO got accused of rappe? the level of assasination that the media & league will unleash.

Yeye dey smell!
Siddon  cheesy when I'll be attending a parade in downtown Boston this time next yr, you go dey siddon look grin

chic2pimp:

No mind dem. Most peeps don't even know that Saint/PosterBoy/Man Can Do no wrong Manning was accused of sexual harrasment a while back. If that was say a Reggie Bush, we won't have heard the end of it. Lol @ Ben Rothliswarreva grin grin(don't get me started on that dude's name. I just call him Big Ben end off). I'm with you on this even though I really hate playing the racism card.
No mind Tuberculosis 40 jare grin. He is letting his love for the steelers cloud his judgement.
  Haha  cheesy Like 40 said, some women do try to ruin these guys lives with false accusations . . . remember some useless woman like this tried to accuse Randy Moss of sexual harrasment . . . I think he counter-sued and she fizzled off. Can Rothliswarrever do the same? Hell no. Because he is guilty as hell.

Credit where Credit is due, he played extremely well last night unlike some NFL Big Game chokers(*Insert Name Here*). All i'm saying is that the Packers O-line were magnificient. Even you could have played as starting Quarterback and won the MVP Award grin. Btw while we are still on the subject of MVP Awards, shouldn't they just rename it the "The QuarterBack Trophy"?
Hehe, abi o! but the QB is usually the most important position in the game so naturally most of the credit will go there.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by chic2pimp(m): 7:07pm On Feb 07, 2011
A-40:

True say. However I think this dude's case has gone past that level.

JeSoul:

Haha cheesy Like 40 said, some women do try to ruin these guys lives with false accusations . . . remember some useless woman like this tried to accuse Randy Moss of sexual harrasment . . . I think he counter-sued and she fizzled off. Can Rothliswarrever do the same? Hell no. Because he is guilty as hell.
This dude's case don go past that level ooo. Ahn Ahn wetin dey, na only him dey for the NFL? Ofcourse he can't counter sue, how can a Guilty man do that? grin. He'll probably just do it the Peyton way, settle out of court.

JeSoul:

Hehe, abi o! but the QB is usually the most important position in the game so naturally most of the credit will go there.
True Say Sha. However for a QuarterBack not to win the MVP, either of these two scenarios must have happened. The QuarterBack must have had quite a shitty game or another player plays out of his skin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by chic2pimp(m): 7:08pm On Feb 07, 2011
JeSoul:

True. And it may happen once to a player and we can brush it aside . . . however when it becomes a pattern, a recurring thing and woman after woman are filing charges . . . there is no smoke without fire my friend. .
I couldn't have said it any better myself.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 7:44pm On Feb 07, 2011
That Jennings guy woulda been my MVP along with Clay Matthews
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by SAFO(m): 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2011
Here I am grin

Texans are going to make the playoffs for the first time in history.

Wade Phillips' new 3-4 defense will have a quick turnaround. More pressure and more blitz packages will hide the flaws in the secondary.

The offense is top 3 in the league. Arian Foster will prove last year wasn't a fluke.

Andre Johnson is still a beast.

GO TEXANS!!!
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2011
My butt still hurts from the pounding the Ravens gave my Steelers! Chei! But no problem na where una fit beat us be this! We would see come playoff time. GB vs Steelers for the Superbowl Finals! We want our spot back grin grin

Impressive debut for Cam Newton though they lost

Jesoul where are you? The lockout didnt happen ooh! lol
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2011
YAY! I didn't think there were any NFL fans around cheesy
A-40 darling how have you been all summer? How body? life? family? etc etc I hope you have been splendid dear and doing well.

A-40:

My butt still hurts from the pounding the Ravens gave my Steelers! Chei! But no problem na where una fit beat us be this! We would see come playoff time. GB vs Steelers for the Superbowl Finals! We want our spot back grin grin
  Still dreaming I see cheesy  Steelers are not hearing SB this yr jare.

I stayed up till midnite last night, just long enough to see Tony Romo fumble on the goal line & then throw an INT with 49 secs to go. I promptly turned off the tv and went to bed. Dallas fans, NOTHING has changed cheesy, Romo is still spineless during crunch time. Better rid yourselves before na heartache after heartache you go taste all season.

SAFO:

Here I am grin

Texans are going to make the playoffs for the first time in history.

Wade Phillips' new 3-4 defense will have a quick turnaround. More pressure and more blitz packages will hide the flaws in the secondary.

The offense is top 3 in the league. Arian Foster will prove last year wasn't a fluke.

Andre Johnson is still a beast.

GO TEXANS!!!

grin grin grin A-40 let us join hands in prayer with SAFO, perhaps this might come true  grin grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2011
JeSoul:

YAY! I didn't think there were any NFL fans around cheesy
A-40 darling how have you been all summer? How body? life? family? etc etc I hope you have been splendid dear and doing well.

Still dreaming I see cheesy  Steelers are not hearing SB this yr jare.

I stayed up till midnite last night, just long enough to see Tony Romo fumble on the goal line & then throw an INT with 49 secs to go. I promptly turned off the tv and went to bed. Dallas fans, NOTHING has changed cheesy, Romo is still spineless during crunch time. Better rid yourselves before na heartache after heartache you go taste all season.
  grin grin grin A-40 let us join hands in prayer with SAFO, perhaps this might come true  grin grin
We dey here lol. We've been good dear just running around trying to get paid and get out ma momma's house cheesy. Fam is good too. How Mr Jesoul? As Beyonce don finally gree for Jay-Z we sef dey wait to see baby bump for here ooh grin grin

Dreaming ke? Its not a dream when you have been there 3 times in 6 years! Its what we have come to expect in Steeler country

Romo is a loser jare he is one of the reasons i dont mess with the Cowboys anymore! Perennial choker that cant even lead his team to the playoffs. By the way whats your position on OchoCinco?? Excited?

Couldnt be bothered about the Texans

Tom Brady tho! Damn!! He brought down the house
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2011
I would be very suprised if we dont beat a Colts team without Peyton Manning

Where is Jesoul by the way? Her Pats are looking pretty good lol like they always do during the regular season grin grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2011
Surely Tony Romo has to be the most useless quarter-back in NFL history
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2011
My brother no vex jare, pardon my negligence. How you dey by the way? smiley

A-40:

We dey here lol. We've been good dear just running around trying to get paid and get out ma momma's house cheesy.
Lol. I hear you jare. Hope its glory to glory and cheddar to mo' cheddar for you cheesy

How Mr Jesoul? As Beyonce don finally gree for Jay-Z we sef dey wait to see baby bump for here ooh grin grin
Lol. He dey oh, he's fine. Baby bump will come with time . . . still gotta enjoy life now grin

Dreaming ke? Its not a dream when you have been there 3 times in 6 years! Its what we have come to expect in Steeler country
I say dreaming! lol. Ben does not seem to be able to hold up with injuries and what not . . .

Romo is a loser jare he is one of the reasons i dont mess with the Cowboys anymore! Perennial choker that cant even lead his team to the playoffs.
Kai honestly. I'm suprised someone who showed so much promise in his first year has so drastically gone downhill since. Its so dissappointing. I do not think he may last in Dallas one more season if this one is a bust - and most likely it will be.

By the way whats your position on OchoCinco?? Excited?
Was excited - mostly for the character/fun aspect lol. You know the Pats, they don't 'do' superstar players. You come in and blend in and play your role. You'll get touches if you practice hard and catch the ball . . . so far Ocho has just been so so. I hope he gets more tho, I like the guy and want him to do well.

A-40:

Where is Jesoul by the way? Her Pats are looking pretty good lol like they always do during the regular season grin grin
grin grin Lol. Laugh now buster, laugh now. You cannot keep Tom 'Freaking Terrific' Brady out of the playoffs and SB for much longer grin grin

but mehn . . . our defense is dead last in the league statistically shocked shocked shocked shocked this will just not cut it against the elite teams of the league. Belichick's gotta do something to make it at least average cos you cannot win with a shoddy defense.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by doyin13(m): 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2011
Someone should break Welker's mosquito legs already
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 11:07pm On Oct 07, 2011
JeSoul:

My brother no vex jare, pardon my negligence. How you dey by the way? smiley
Its all to the good me sef no too get time for NL like that lol Twitter dey take all my web time. Im aight sha

JeSoul:

Lol. I hear you jare. Hope its glory to glory and cheddar to mo' cheddar for you cheesy
Yup yup we are on it

JeSoul:

Lol. He dey oh, he's fine. Baby bump will come with time . . . still gotta enjoy life now grin
So na pikin go stop una from enjoyin life?? Abeg me sef wan make person dey call me Uncle like Snoop Dogg

JeSoul:

I say dreaming! lol. Ben does not seem to be able to hold up with injuries and what not . . . top una
We know when to pick up hehehe trust me

JeSoul:

Kai honestly. I'm suprised someone who showed so much promise in his first year has so drastically gone downhill since. Its so dissappointing. I do not think he may last in Dallas one more season if this one is a bust - and most likely it will be.
The guy is a born choker jare there is no other way to explain it

JeSoul:

Was excited - mostly for the character/fun aspect lol. You know the Pats, they don't 'do' superstar players. You come in and blend in and play your role. You'll get touches if you practice hard and catch the ball . . . so far Ocho has just been so so. I hope he gets more tho, I like the guy and want him to do well.
He would do well if he stops behaving like a fan lol everything still be like juju for him eye

JeSoul:

grin grin Lol. Laugh now buster, laugh now. You cannot keep Tom 'Freaking Terrific' Brady out of the playoffs and SB for much longer grin grin
You guys where a bigger threat last season and still Wes Welker couldnt get out of Revis Island you couldnt stop
"a nosebleed" cheesy cheesy
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 2:13am On Oct 10, 2011
Congrats to your Pats Jesoul!! My Steelers did kick a$$ too. My suprise for the season has been the Lions and the flops so far have been the Eagles  choi Vick has just been carrying last
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2011
doyin13:

Someone should break Welker's mosquito legs already
  grin I see even time no fit cure you of bad belle  grin

A-40:

Its all to the good me sef no too get time for NL like that lol Twitter dey take all my web time. Im aight sha
You're moving up abi, soon na World Bank website you go dey spend all your time collecting your own share  cheesy

So na pikin go stop una from enjoyin life?? Abeg me sef wan make person dey call me Uncle like Snoop Dogg
  lol grin Uncle forry! lol. Don't worry ehn. Soon enough you will have your nephews and nieces. And oh btw, if you don't mind, you live in Lagos? abi you're shifting HQs to wherever the parry is at?  cheesy

The guy is a born choker jare there is no other way to explain it
We play them next week at Foxboro . . . I hope they don't come in here trying to prove anything and put me to shame grin

He would do well if he stops behaving like a fan lol everything still be like juju for him eye
LOL  grin how can you blame the guy? when all he saw last year was the disaster that was mr Palmer. That young cat Dalton who's taken over has so far shown to be a nice player. Good for the bengals.

You guys where a bigger threat last season and still Wes Welker couldnt get out of Revis Island you couldnt stop
"a nosebleed" cheesy cheesy
LOL Revenge will be sweet, don't worry  cool

A-40:

Congrats to your Pats Jesoul!! My Steelers did kick a$$ too. My suprise for the season has been the Lions and the flops so far have been the Eagles  choi Vick has just been carrying last
Mehn . . . I don't even know where to start on those eagles. As soon as they were labeled the NFL's dream team, I knew they were finished. Too much pressure and expectations they're not living up to at all. Vick has to be one of the most undisciplined QBs in the game. Stacking up rushing yds is nice but that's not your job as the QB. Distribute the damn rock and get everyone involved - win as a team - instead of attempting bravado plays that lead to turnovers and endless injuries.

Steelers and Pats handled bizniz jor  cool beating the Jets is always nice but I don't place too much on this. Me I'm waiting for the playoffs before I rub pepper in their eye.

Nobody is saying anything about the 0-5 Colts?? See how condition has made crayfish to bend grin grin Where is that yeye boy RikkyGenerator?
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2011
The DEEtroit Lions are 5-0 shocked cheesy . . . lemme go and check outside for a luna eclispe grin Congrats to Stafford and that D-line, they are simply vicious.

And see Jay Diva Cutler looking like a betta top notch scramble 'doesn't matter what the defense throws at me' quarterback last night shocked wow. The best game I've personally seen him play. I wonder why he cannot do this on a consistent basis.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2011
Your Pats arent doing too bad but we know as una dey do am now grin grin. The Lions are the suprise package of the season so far i still have a feeling they would run out of gas though
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by doyin13(m): 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2011
NFL don dey tire me jor. . . Certain things just don't make sense.

Can someone explain to me how an O-Line that manages to keep Manning's jersey spotless all game has failed to protect any of his replacements this season.

And which kain protection these Pats get wey nobody fit dey touch Brady.

Its not only a quarterback's league, its a particular type of quaterback's league.

Shout out to Aaron Rodgers. I remember when I proclaimed him the best QB in the league last season. cool cool cool
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 5:00pm On Oct 31, 2011
Where is Jesoul?? Hehe who run the AFC?? We beat una even without Hines Ward. grin grin

And where is Rikkyjen if i might add? We know who would be hosting next year's Superbowl but we know who wont be in it!! Surely Peyton Manning has to be the best qb in recent memory or how do we explain these Colts

The Cowboys still doing what they know how to do best. Choking

The Packers are still untouchable

And Tebow well i dont get why people call him a flop what did they expect in the first place? Was never a fantastic QB
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by doyin13(m): 11:16pm On Oct 31, 2011
The Tebow boy will come good. . . I can just feel it. There is a lot of character underneath the bonnet and that will carry him through. Don't know if John Fox is the right coach for him though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (Reply)

Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory / PSG Is Offering Lionel Messi 'Everything Money Can Buy' / 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.