Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,473 members, 7,781,376 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:27 PM

NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? (69162 Views)

Weekend Betting Tips (11-12/04/2015) / NFL To Investigate 146 Goals In Two Matches / Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2008
@onyinye
Mad at what? we lost to the eventual winners the Giants in the NFC Playoffs pray tell where were the Texans? we are definitely gonna be a playoff team same cannot be said about yall!! Cowboys have won 5 Superbowls what do you have?
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by onyinye2(f): 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2008
Never underestimate the underdogs oka. The Texans might come out hungry for their first win. And watch you Cowboys ride on your horses.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 11:26pm On Sep 12, 2008
If wishes where horses Onyinye and her fellow Texans will ride grin.Yall are not underdogs the Texans are Under-rats
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by onyinye2(f): 11:28pm On Sep 12, 2008
If we are Under-rats, then your team are Over-slacks. Win another championship, then come see about me.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 12:04am On Sep 13, 2008
Haa see who is talking about winning Championships? we have 5 yall dont have any try and even make the playoffs first then you can holla at me i should be talking with the Bronco's and 49-ers not you winless bunch
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by onyinye2(f): 12:09am On Sep 13, 2008
Those wins are in the past. Since then, The Cowboys generated a big ego from the infamous cheerleaders, and have been slacking year after year.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by jgirl3: 12:10am On Sep 13, 2008
Woot Woot!
New Orleans Saints ALLLLLLLLLLLL the way!
We won our first game last Sunday too!

P.S. I forgot to mention that we have one of the hottest dudes in NFL - Reggie Bush. . . . . . . wink
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by onyinye2(f): 12:18am On Sep 13, 2008
J Girl. . . . Im so envious for that. Reggie Bush so should have been drafted by the TEXANS. He was ours for the taking but we passed him up for some white boy who has yet to prove himself why we chose him.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by jgirl3: 12:27am On Sep 13, 2008
onyinye2:

J Girl. . . . I'm so envious for that. Reggie Bush so should have been drafted by the TEXANS. He was ours for the taking but we passed him up for some white boy who has yet to prove himself why we chose him.
LOL!
Stop being envious. He's all ours for now. cheesy
He's so good on the field too. I can't believe he was not taken from us after 2006. I was expecting him to run but I guess the Saints are just that great.
Plus Drew Brees is such a magnificent quarter back.
You should know by now that New Orleans is the real deal. wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by onyinye2(f): 12:29am On Sep 13, 2008
j-girl:

LOL!
Stop being envious. He's all ours for now. cheesy
He's so good on the field too. I can't believe he was not taken from us after 2006. I was expecting him to run but I guess the Saints are just that great.
Plus Drew Brees is such a magnificent quarter back.
You should know by now that New Orleans is the real deal. wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
New Orleans is alright. But when it comes to playoff season. . . . it is like WTF. Yal do so good in getting to the playoffs, then just throw it all away when it really counts.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by jgirl3: 12:41am On Sep 13, 2008
onyinye2:

New Orleans is alright. But when it comes to playoff season. . . . it is like WTF. Yal do so good in getting to the playoffs, then just throw it all away when it really counts.
Yeah I know. . . . I am forced to be reminded about the last NBA season sad sad sad sad sad sad
We did the same in 2006 in NFL.
It is a curse. sad sad angry angry angry angry angry
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by onyinye2(f): 12:48am On Sep 13, 2008
j-girl:

Yeah I know. . . . I am forced to be reminded about the last NBA season sad sad sad sad sad sad
We did the same in 2006 in NFL.
It is a curse. sad sad angry angry angry angry angry
What there problem is, is that they get this huge ego about getting into the playoffs. And when they do, they think they can sit back and relax. But the worst has yet to begun. Everyone is hungry and wants to be fed with a winning trophy. So they need to get on a low ego diet, and hop to it.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by jgirl3: 12:51am On Sep 13, 2008
onyinye2:

What there problem is, is that they get this huge ego about getting into the playoffs. And when they do, they think they can sit back and relax. But the worst has yet to begun. Everyone is hungry and wants to be fed with a winning trophy. So they need to get on a low ego diet, and hop to it.
At least you understand it!
I can't wait for this season to start.
Hopefully, they can make it all the way.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 12:52am On Sep 13, 2008
@onyinye
Stop clutching at straws!! we have a past and a present but you guys dont have either of them
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by onyinye2(f): 12:54am On Sep 13, 2008
j-girl:

At least you understand it!
I can't wait for this season to start.
Hopefully, they can make it all the way.
Yeah im a tomboy. . . . so i know a lil bit about sports. New Orleans has SO MUCH potential to be the next Patriots. But that cockiness keeps stealing that trophy away from them year after year, season after season, SuperBowl after SuperBowl.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by onyinye2(f): 12:54am On Sep 13, 2008
A-40:

@onyinye
Stop clutching at straws!! we have a past and a present but you guys don't have either of them
But what we do have is a FUTURE. Unlike those Cowboys. All they have is a PAST.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by jgirl3: 12:57am On Sep 13, 2008
onyinye2:

Yeah im a tomboy. . . . so i know a little bit about sports. New Orleans has SO MUCH potential to be the next Patriots. But that cockiness keeps stealing that trophy away from them year after year, season after season, SuperBowl after SuperBowl.
Don't mind the rats. grin grin grin
We love them all the same

OH my gosh! Do i see what I think I see? Texans against each other? Wow, this is spectacular.
Please continue
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by onyinye2(f): 1:02am On Sep 13, 2008
j-girl:

Don't mind the rats. grin grin grin
We love them all the same

OH my gosh! Do i see what I think I see? Texans against each other? Wow, this is spectacular.
Please continue
He doesn't want to face the facts that Dallas is a thing in the PAST. FAR PAST. It is all bout HOUSTON!!!
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 1:30am On Sep 13, 2008
@onyinye
Yall would kill for the Cowboys past grin 5 glorious superbowls!!As for the future yall dont even have one so stop playing yourself
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by onyinye2(f): 1:32am On Sep 13, 2008
I ain't playing, im being for real. I see great things for the Texans this season. Unlike those Cowboys. . . . they are just like every other team representing Dallas, a disappointment.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by manmustwac(m): 1:54am On Sep 13, 2008
well i don't know much about american football but what i do know is that i support

THE GREENBAY PACKERS!!!
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 2:08am On Sep 13, 2008
@onyinye
Great things for the Texans? i am sure thats what you said last season and the season before heck since they got into the damn league
2 Stanley Cups and 5 Superbowls is not bad for Dallas please tell us what yall have won in H-Town
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by onyinye2(f): 2:11am On Sep 13, 2008
Oka oka. . . . i admit, Houston hasn't done much of anything to glorify, as of now. BUT(and that is a huge but), as i always say, never underestimate the underdogs.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 2:39am On Sep 13, 2008
So we finally agree on something grin.This argument is officially over!!
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by doyin13(m): 2:48am On Sep 13, 2008
The Houston Texans suck. . . . .Any team with a quaterback that can't run officially sucks.

The Dallas Cowboys are overrated, as the Eagles will show on Monday Night. Mcnabb looks
to be back in some sort of form, and Romo has shown himself prone to gaffes on the big nights
against the big teams.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 3:06am On Sep 13, 2008
I would be lying if i said i was not wary of the Eagles threat but i still feel we would beat the Eagles.Romo will step up you would see dont let last season fool you the Giants where on a roll and couldnt be stopped as the Pats found out in the Superbowl
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 6:28pm On Sep 13, 2008
yeye people, make una siddon for corner.  kyle orton still better pass that USC backup matt cassel.   the vikings and packers are flawed teams. how running game with matt forte and kevin jones would get the job done. see that defense against peyton manning and joseph addai  shocked

The Houston Texans suck. . . . .Any team with a quaterback that can't run officially sucks

carlson palmer of the bengals can't run and he is pretty good. the problem of his team is actually defense. the eagles are just mcnabb and bryan westbrook(horrible WR corp)

I began to like giants as soon as they defeated the Patriots.

bandwagon fan alert
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by onyinye2(f): 12:58am On Sep 14, 2008
A-40:

I would be lying if i said i was not wary of the Eagles threat but i still feel we would beat the Eagles.Romo will step up you would see don't let last season fool you the Giants where on a roll and couldnt be stopped as the Pats found out in the Superbowl
I hope when you said "we". . . . it was not implying those Cowboys. They good but they aint that good.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 2:14am On Sep 14, 2008
@onyinye
Duhh!! who else could i have been referring to the Texans?
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by onyinye2(f): 2:35am On Sep 14, 2008
Mayne 40 oz, why you gotta be chopping my boys The Texans? grin I told the underdog is always on top and the overrated get sent to the bottom.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 2:44am On Sep 14, 2008
i'm sorry, it's hard to take a team that has never made it to the playoff's seriously. you are not even the third best team in your division. commot for thread jare cheesy
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by onyinye2(f): 2:56am On Sep 14, 2008
bawomolo:

i'm sorry, it's hard to take a team that has never made it to the playoff's seriously.  you are not even the third best team in your division.  commot for thread jare  cheesy
Hey, i will always support my Texans. cool You never know what the future has in store. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (80) (Reply)

Marcus Rashford Ghanaian Boy Lookalike Becomes Online Sensation / Chichi Igbo Slays In Gown, Couldn't Recognize Herself / "Zlatan Ibrahimovic Can Have Sex With My Wife" - Manchester United Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.