Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? (69345 Views)

Weekend Betting Tips (11-12/04/2015) / NFL To Investigate 146 Goals In Two Matches / Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by millco88(f): 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2008
RONNIE BROWN IS A TOP 5 RUNNINGBACK
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 1:18am On Oct 10, 2008
millco88:

RONNIE BROWN IS A TOP 5 RUNNINGBACK

talk about homer pick

adrian peterson
michael turner
ladamian tomlinson
bryan westbrook
clinton portis
willie parker
joseph addai
brandon jacobs
larry johnson

ronnie brown still has ways to go before he is listed ahead of those guys

i was right after all, the eagles are crap without bryan westbrook
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by jgirl3: 2:42am On Oct 10, 2008
A-40:

@j-girl
So how old did you have this 25 year old son? when you where 2 years old lol
LOL!
My wonderful son has a very very young mother. LOL! At least that means he's older than you. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Don't worry, we're actually coming to Dallas sometime this month just to watch your precious cowboys. . . okay i'm lying, for some other reason but I am really curious to see your fans in that environment
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 4:07am On Oct 10, 2008
j-girl:

LOL!
My wonderful son has a very very young mother. LOL! At least that means he's older than you. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Don't worry, we're actually coming to Dallas sometime this month just to watch your precious cowboys. . . okay i'm lying, for some other reason but I am really curious to see your fans in that environment
Lol you need to see those boys in action while you can they would be living Irving very soon
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by jgirl3: 4:08am On Oct 10, 2008
A-40:

Lol you need to see those boys in action while you can they would be living Irving very soon
I just want to see them in action so I can have the mouth to abuse them properly. That's the only reason I love my Saints. I have seen them live and direct.
Dallas Cowboys need to impress me that way so I hope they play at home that weekend.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 4:35am On Oct 10, 2008
j-girl:

I just want to see them in action so I can have the mouth to abuse them properly. That's the only reason I love my Saints. I have seen them live and direct.
Dallas Cowboys need to impress me that way so I hope they play at home that weekend.
Are you sure the Saints have ever impressed you? ever?
between you need to go and cop the Cowboys end-zone its on sale for just 500 grand i am sure thats snack money for you tongue
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by jgirl3: 4:39am On Oct 10, 2008
A-40:

Are you sure the Saints have ever impressed you? ever?
between you need to go and cop the end-zone its on sale for just 500 grand i am sure thats snack money for you tongue
Of course they have! I love my Saints. We have faith jare!
As for the end zone - it's 530,000. I forgot about it. When I saw it, I had plans to come here and mock you and your cowboys. LOL! Snack money for me ke?

At this level in our NL rivalry, you should get the end zone and give it to me so that I can be forced to support them o! grin grin grin You are my ultimate NL rival sef. Football, we don't agree
Basketball, we don't agree
Soccer, we don't agree
Man-woman palava, we don't see eye to eye.

At one point, one of us will get tired and just conform and you know it's not going to be me. grin grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2008
Week 7 Picks:

Cincy @ Jets - I expect the bengals to show they have some pride and not go down 0-6
Mia @ Texans - wow Onyinye for your sake I hope your boys don't get to 0-5
Chi @ ATL - Should be an easy win for chi-town 
Bal @ Indy - I expect a close game, and Bal to pull off the win. The colts are not as good as their 2-2 record.
Oak @ Saints  - The saints should win this at home 
STL @ Washington  - With the Redskins at home and on a roll, should be a W
GB @ Sea  - I feel bad for Rodgers, 3 straight losses. Hope they take this one
Dal @ ARI - A-40's boys should win this easy
Philly @ SF  - McNabb should do well on the road vs the 49ers
NE @ SD  - I'D like to say the Pats will win, but the Bolts are a very talented team who just haven't played well this yr. But I can't pick against my team so Pats will win

Not one clash really stands out as the game of the week. Butt I'll have my eyes on the Bengals, Colts and Redskins particularly.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 5:28pm On Oct 10, 2008
arizona is no push over. especially against that leaky cowboy D.

and why do you feel bad for the packers angry
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2008
Well the "potent" cowboy offense usually offsets their "leaky" defense. As long as they can outscore their opponents, they won't need to tighten up the fences a whole lot.

I just like to see Rodgers succeed after everything Bratt put him & the organization thru. And now to be battling injuries? not good for his very young career that looked very entertaining & promising after the first couple games.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 2:38am On Oct 11, 2008
bawomolo:

arizona is no push over. especially against that leaky cowboy D.

and why do you feel bad for the packers angry
Why do you keep sleeping on our D?its not like yours is all that tongue

JeSoul:

Week 7 Picks:

Cincy @ Jets - I expect the bengals to show they have some pride and not go down 0-6
Mia @ Texans - wow Onyinye for your sake I hope your boys don't get to 0-5[b]Chi[/b] @ ATL - Should be an easy
win for chi-town
Bal @ Indy - I expect a close game, and Bal to pull off the win. The colts are not as good as their 2-2 record.
Oak @ Saints - The saints should win this at home
STL @ Washington - With the Redskins at home and on a roll, should be a W
GB @ Sea - I feel bad for Rodgers, 3 straight losses. Hope they take this one
Dal @ ARI - A-40's boys should win this easy
Philly @ SF - McNabb should do well on the road vs the 49ers
NE @ SD - I'D like to say the Pats will win, but the Bolts are a very talented team who just haven't played well this yr. But I can't pick against my team so Pats will win

Not one clash really stands out as the game of the week. Butt I'll have my eyes on the Bengals, Colts and Redskins particularly.
Cincy - Jets: Favre seems to be getting pretty confy at the Jets i would be shocked if they don't beat Cincy as Ocho Clowno and company are yet to get their ish together that dude is wasting with the Bengals

MIA - Texans: Looking at the way the Texans threw away 21 points in 4 minutes its hard to see them standing any chance against a resurgent Dolphins side thats playing some good ball beating AFC powerhouses like the Pats and Chargers in their last set of games

Chi - ATL: I would be hugely suprised if the Bears don't take this one

Bal - Indy: I agree with you on this one the Colts have been average so far very lucky to beat a weak Texan side they would run out of gas against the Ravens

Steelers vs Washington: Now this game is going to be a sizzler i am not going to even predict who would take this one especially because both teams are pretty high on confidence but i would be rooting for the Steelers for obvious reasons

Oakland - Saints: Its hard to look beyond the Saints the Raiders look like a confuzzled outfit as usual

Packers - Seahawks: Don't know whats Greenbay's problem they should be doing better than they are now they should easily bounce back against the Seahawks

COWBOYS - Cardinals: T.O,Romo and Marion Barber this should be a routine win for my boys

Eagles - 49ers: The Eagles should not be complacent cos the 49ers are not too shabby but i still expect Mcnabb and co to win

Pats - Chargers: Either this game or the Steelers - Redskins game has got to be the pick of the week.
In a re-match of the AFC championship game last season it pits two teams that have not being playing too well thus far its really going to be a tight game its pretty tough to call but i would go with the Chargers
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 2:49am On Oct 11, 2008
j-girl:

Of course they have! I love my Saints. We have faith jare!
As for the end zone - it's 530,000. I forgot about it. When I saw it, I had plans to come here and mock you and your cowboys. LOL! Snack money for me ke?

At this level in our NL rivalry, you should get the end zone and give it to me so that I can be forced to support them o! grin grin grin You are my ultimate NL rival sef. Football, we don't agree
Basketball, we don't agree
Soccer, we don't agree
Man-woman palava, we don't see eye to eye.

At one point, one of us will get tired and just conform and you know it's not going to be me. grin grin

Hehehe you nor serious where do you want my unborn NFL stars to train? grin they need the end-zone more than you do

You know what they say about opposites lol wink

Me get tired? you don't know how anti-conformist i am, Relentless is my middle name lets see who would wax the most
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by jgirl3: 4:33am On Oct 11, 2008
A-40:

Hehehe you nor serious where do you want my unborn NFL stars to train? grin they need the end-zone more than you do

You know what they say about opposites lol wink

Me get tired? you don't know how anti-conformist i am, Relentless is my middle name lets see who would wax the most
I'm serious o! You can give me the endzone as a gift for keeping you on your toes in NL.
And what do they say about opposites, A? Educate me tongue tongue
You will get tired. I never give up. I never conform. Relentless is not my middle name. It's my surname for good reason. I inherited it from a long line of Relentless people.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 4:49am On Oct 11, 2008
j-girl:

I'm serious o! You can give me the endzone as a gift for keeping you on your toes in NL.
And what do they say about opposites, A? Educate me tongue tongue
You will get tired. I never give up. I never conform. Relentless is not my middle name. It's my surname for good reason. I inherited it from a long line of Relentless people.
Naah i would think up something else

Opposites attract lol.e.g unlike poles

In due time you would find out that Relentless pass Relentless tongue
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by jgirl3: 4:59am On Oct 11, 2008
A-40:

Naah i would think up something else

Opposites attract lol.e.g unlike poles

In due time you would find out that Relentless pass Relentless tongue
What? A, don't tell me 500,000 dollars is such a big amount of money? Don't disgrace me now! Show me that you're a true man and give me the endzone. What else can you give me to make me feel appreciated? cheesy cheesy tongue

Opposites attract? Why is our own repelling? LOL! I think you're doing something wrong. Search yourself o!

Relentless pass relentless . . .the second one is your own. I'm the one who's truly relentless and never wavering.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 5:27am On Oct 11, 2008
j-girl:

What? A, don't tell me 500,000 dollars is such a big amount of money? Don't disgrace me now! Show me that you're a true man and give me the endzone. What else can you give me to make me feel appreciated? cheesy cheesy tongue

Opposites attract? Why is our own repelling? LOL! I think you're doing something wrong. Search yourself o!

Relentless pass relentless . . .the second one is your own. I'm the one who's truly relentless and never wavering.

Lol go and find out how much people are losing on Wall Street these days there is no money to throw around Missy

Repelling? Whatever do you mean? Are you slacking on your physics

Talk is cheap ooh i prefer to walk the walk while you talk the talk
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by jgirl3: 5:35am On Oct 11, 2008
A-40:

Lol go and find out how much people are losing on Wall Street these days there is no money to throw around Missy

Repelling? Whatever do you mean? Are you slacking on your physics

Talk is cheap ooh i prefer to walk the walk while you talk the talk
LOL! Big guys like you who have money stashed in the Cayman Islands should not be complaining now! You know you will recover. So will you still give me the gift of the wonderful Dallas Cowboys' endzone.

Oh so all our arguments are not a form of repelling? I am almost sure you already can't stand me. cheesy cheesy

Talk is cheap, sure. Let's allow this relentless thing rest. We'll walk to the walk
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 5:48am On Oct 11, 2008
j-girl:

LOL! Big guys like you who have money stashed in the Cayman Islands should not be complaining now! You know you will recover. So will you still give me the gift of the wonderful Dallas Cowboys' endzone.

Oh so all our arguments are not a form of repelling? I am almost sure you already can't stand me. cheesy cheesy

Talk is cheap, sure. Let's allow this relentless thing rest. We'll walk to the walk
No be only Cayman Islands na Turks and Caicos grin tell me who is not feeling the cash-crunch .Ok i will think about it but whats in it for me?

Its not necessarily repelling it just means we see things a bit differently but can still end up coming to a cease-fire

Mi o gbo yen ri ooh
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by jgirl3: 5:57am On Oct 11, 2008
A-40:

No be only Cayman Islands na Turks and Caicos grin tell me who is not feeling the cash-crunch .Ok i will think about it but whats in it for me?

Its not necessarily repelling it just means we see things a bit differently but can still end up coming to a cease-fire

Mi o gbo yen ri ooh
Turks too? Ooooh! We got a rich guy on NL. What do you want in return? I just told you, I'm one of the appreciative ones.

Oh okay o. . . so no cease-fires. Thank God for that.

LOL - fimile jare. . . It's lack of sleep. It's almost midnight jooo! grin grin grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 6:21am On Oct 11, 2008
j-girl:

Turks too? Ooooh! We got a rich guy on NL. What do you want in return? I just told you, I'm one of the appreciative ones.

Oh okay o. . . so no cease-fires. Thank God for that.

LOL - fimile jare. . . It's lack of sleep. It's almost midnight jooo! grin grin grin
Trust me you don't wanna know cheesy
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by jgirl3: 6:25am On Oct 11, 2008
A-40:

Trust me you don't want to know cheesy
Oh I want to know. . . what do you want in return? I can't be surprised. smiley
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2008

i now see why the browns have bad luck grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 10:48pm On Oct 11, 2008
j-girl:

Oh I want to know. . . what do you want in return? I can't be surprised. smiley
Go Figure.Hehehe
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by jgirl3: 10:57pm On Oct 11, 2008
A-40:

Go Figure.Hehehe
LOL - tell me. . . I think you're not up to it. But try and prove me wrong.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 11:21pm On Oct 11, 2008
j-girl:

LOL - tell me. . . I think you're not up to it. But try and prove me wrong.
If i where to cop the end-zone and give it out it would have to be for someone special that would give me A-40 jnr i.e my wifey or baby-momma
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by jgirl3: 11:25pm On Oct 11, 2008
A-40:

If i where to cop the end-zone and give it out it would have to be for someone special that would give me A-40 jnr i.e my wifey or baby-momma
Oh that is an expensive payment for the end zone. To bear you a child? Must it be an A-40 jnr? Can't it be a female?
I'm thinking about it. . . Dallas endzone for A-40's slave. Hmmmmmmm
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 11:45pm On Oct 11, 2008
j-girl:

Oh that is an expensive payment for the end zone. To bear you a child? Must it be an A-40 jnr? Can't it be a female?
I'm thinking about it. . . Dallas endzone for A-40's slave. Hmmmmmmm
Nothing good comes easy Missy!! well unless you are thinking of starting the WNFL A-40 jnr is more like it

I would grab it with both hands if i where you i am a very nice slave-master
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by jgirl3: 11:54pm On Oct 11, 2008
A-40:

Nothing good comes easy Missy!! well unless you are thinking of starting the WNFL A-40 jnr is more like it

I would grab it with both hands if i where you i am a very nice slave-master

I know nothing good comes easy. I'm wondering is A-40 jnr is going to be worth my months of labor and the fact that I have to get him from a gunner father. . . it's going to kil me.

You can't be a nice slave-master. You're going to use every single opportunity to make me miserable. I'm still thinking.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 8:54am On Oct 12, 2008
j-girl:

I know nothing good comes easy. I'm wondering is A-40 jnr is going to be worth my months of labor and the fact that[b] I have to get him from a gunner father. . . it's going to kil me. [/b]

You can't be a nice slave-master. You're going to use every single opportunity to make me miserable. I'm still thinking.
Trust me we have all the ingredients needed to make a happy home tongue will you miss out on true happiness because of our separate club allegiances?

Alright i am not going to be a slave-master i would even help you with them chores around the house while you are pregnant that is
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by jgirl3: 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2008
A-40:

Trust me we have all the ingredients needed to make a happy home  tongue will you miss out on true happiness because of our separate club allegiances?

Alright i am not going to be a slave-master i would even help you with them chores around the house while you are pregnant that is
LOL!
What ingredients do we have to make a happy home? Fighting about who's in control or abusing each other during games?  tongue tongue How do you know I won't give you hypertension? Okay then. . . I'll try to imagine it in my head but my parents have a rule against letting me bear children for ugly men they say they want beautiful grandbabies. I have to confirm that too before I finally agree.  cheesy cheesy

You'll help me when I'm pregnant? Why do I have a feeling you're lying through your teeth. angry angry angry tongue It's all good. . . so you'll still buy me the endzone then?  smiley smiley

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Roger-Goodell-is-not-amused-by-the-Cupid-Shuffle?urn=nfl,114200

If there's anything that the NFL hates more than players having fun, it's players having premeditated fun. Three Miami Dolphins, including Ronnie Brown, have been fined $10,000 each for breaking into the "Cupid Shuffle" after a Brown touchdown against the Chargers

I just saw this now. For some reason, I find it hilarious when a Sports body fines for dancing or excess celebration. It's not like the money means anything to them anyway.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2008
j-girl:

LOL!
What ingredients do we have to make a happy home? Fighting about who's in control or abusing each other during games? tongue tongue How do you know I won't give you hypertension? Okay then. . . I'll try to imagine it in my head but my parents have a rule against letting me bear children for ugly men they say they want beautiful grandbabies. I have to confirm that too before I finally agree. cheesy cheesy

You'll help me when I'm pregnant? Why do I have a feeling you're lying through your teeth. angry angry angry tongue It's all good. . . so you'll still buy me the endzone then? smiley smiley

We do disagree to agree don't we? Supporting the same-clubs is not necessarily a guarantee for a peaceful home what happens after the game if we disagree on everything else? we might support different clubs but so long as we are civil about it everything is gonna be fine

I am not a pretty boy but i ain't ugly looks have never been the problem just ask my ex's tongue if you dey complain about looks what would you say about Heidi Klum that married Seal

Why do you always feel i am lying to you doesn't the word Trust exist in your Encarta?I would cop you that end-zone when you bear me A-40 jnr cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (80) (Reply)

PSG Is Offering Lionel Messi 'Everything Money Can Buy' / 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante / Francis Uzoho's Age Questioned By South African Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.