Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,734 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Using 5 Monitirs To One Pc - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Using 5 Monitirs To One Pc (1220 Views)

The First Transformer Desktop,laptop And Tablet All In One PC / Multiple 3G Cards On One PC / Running Two Operating Systems On One PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using 5 Monitirs To One Pc by worm360: 4:49am On Sep 12, 2008
hello guys do you know you can use one pc with 5 monitor and each working witout affecting the oders? well if u wanna knw more you can contact me
Re: Using 5 Monitirs To One Pc by Redfox(m): 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2008
i couldn't possibly imagine,so tell me how's that?
Re: Using 5 Monitirs To One Pc by femzy(m): 2:42am On Sep 13, 2008
Of course its very possible, Just have to select a multi pci board!!!
Re: Using 5 Monitirs To One Pc by malikalhaj: 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2008
Y would i want that?
Re: Using 5 Monitirs To One Pc by worm360: 5:20pm On Sep 13, 2008
hey its possible, you might want to use it to save your power concumption, cost and number of hardwares to be used. imagine you having a cyber cafe using 10 PCs and now you are using only 2 Pcs but with 10 monitors, u have saved your ass by doin away with 8 Pcs nd having only 2 to do with does that not sound interesting?
Re: Using 5 Monitirs To One Pc by Maleeq(m): 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2008
This is AMAZING!!!

Steve Jobs, Bill Gates or Linus Torvalds can't do any better. 2 PCs, 10monitors for 10users simultaneously!!!

I know I can always learn tricks on nairaland!!! grin
Re: Using 5 Monitirs To One Pc by Sentra: 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2008
#1 consideration- how fast is your computer /internet spped?
Re: Using 5 Monitirs To One Pc by Jtlyrics(m): 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2008
Wat has internet speed got tu do wit it?
Re: Using 5 Monitirs To One Pc by uspry1(f): 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2008
Yes you can have multiple monitors on your computer system. Google it for more information.

Three ways:
1. HARDWARE:
[list]
All you need is installing multiple video cards or video cards that support multiple displays into your computer will allow you to connect multiple monitors to your computer.

If you have laptop, you use Laptop dualview mode. Laptop users or desktop computer users with advanced video cards that support dualview mode can also use this mode to duplicate what is being displayed on their computer and many times also use this mode to stretch their display horizontally or vertically. Once another external display has been connected to the computer you can use dualview mode in Microsoft Windows.
[/list]

2. EXTERNAL HARDWARE DEVICE:
[list]
Finally, there are a few external hardware solutions that allow you to have a multiple monitor display on your computer.
[/list]

3. SOFTWARE:
[list]Another popular, easy, and fast method of connecting multiple monitors to a computer is through software.[/list]
Re: Using 5 Monitirs To One Pc by osilade123(m): 2:23am On Sep 28, 2008
pls can you throw more light on that thanks
Re: Using 5 Monitirs To One Pc by worm360: 1:42am On Oct 06, 2008
hey guy hav u eva had of betwin? well with betwin every thin will b easy

now get 5 vga cads
4 usb keyboard
4 usb mouse
nd the betwin software

den you are ready to go

if u have dat contact me i'll tell u wat to do next

(1) (Reply)

Ccna/ccie Written Bootcamp In Nigeria Delivered By A Ccie / Unlimited Downloading With Proxitron! / 50minutes Free Airtime For MTN Subscribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.