Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Most Nairalanders Come To Nairaland To Read D Romance/sex Section - True/false - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Most Nairalanders Come To Nairaland To Read D Romance/sex Section - True/false (1595 Views)

Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? / Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? / Moving Nairaland To The Next Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Nairalanders Come To Nairaland To Read D Romance/sex Section - True/false by lepashandi: 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2008
The romance/sexuality section is the main reason 99per cent of NairaLanders come to the forum - true or false- True - you just check the statistics of each user and see where they spend most time.

I therefore request the name of the forum to be changed from NairaLand to www.oko_obo.com
Re: Most Nairalanders Come To Nairaland To Read D Romance/sex Section - True/false by greatgut(f): 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2008
i fear u this girl.
Re: Most Nairalanders Come To Nairaland To Read D Romance/sex Section - True/false by idupaul: 1:13pm On Sep 12, 2008
therefore request the name of the forum to be changed from NairaLand to www.oko_obo.com

lol
Re: Most Nairalanders Come To Nairaland To Read D Romance/sex Section - True/false by thefirm: 10:53am On Sep 28, 2008
FALSE. it cannot be true. it is a lie. no way. but wat i it is true. i need to hid my id. wink
Re: Most Nairalanders Come To Nairaland To Read D Romance/sex Section - True/false by DualCore1: 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2008
lepashandi:

The romance/sexuality section is the main reason 99per cent
Your statistics are from what valid source?
Why is "99%" the commonly used figure for baseless exaggerations?
Re: Most Nairalanders Come To Nairaland To Read D Romance/sex Section - True/false by seunata123: 11:20am On Oct 23, 2013
Hello , I seek friends who stay in Magodo GRA,Lagos. Its feeling kinda weird to me that for 6 months I've been in Lagos, I seem not to have any friend where I live. Really funny.

I look for male and female friends who are positive minded. No Gays please

About me, I'm male, fun to hang with, a graduate and enterpreneur. I can be reached on 07037471775, my bbpin is 2AD65030

Cheers
Re: Most Nairalanders Come To Nairaland To Read D Romance/sex Section - True/false by Sylvia988: 4:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
This is for the ladies your intimate hygiene matters a lot. You wouldn't want your vajajay smelling bad and making Mr X refrain from love making. For your vajajay to smell nice always FEM FRESH intimate hygiene wash is the best. I been using for 8 months now and I tell you it's da best. There's fem fresh wash, wipes and deodorising spray for your vajajay. If you would like to have a trial please contact me by sending a mail on okaforsylvia2010@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Antagonism To Pidgin English In Nairaland Forum / 90 % Of Nairaland Girls Does Not Have Boyfriends,they Stick On Nl,looking For / Happy Maulud To All Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.