Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,395 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

My Project Thesis - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Project Thesis (1614 Views)

She Needs Help With Her Project/ Thesis Urgently. / How To Write Project, Thesis Or Dissertation Part 2 / How To Write Your Project, Thesis Or Dissertation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Project Thesis by Yornandrew: 12:36am On Sep 13, 2008
Thank God everything is in control about my thesis
Re: My Project Thesis by bawomolo(m): 4:10am On Sep 13, 2008
where is the thesis statement
Re: My Project Thesis by Yornandrew: 8:41am On Sep 13, 2008
Industrial waste management in Apapa Local Government Area

Solid waste management in Lagos are not properly disposed by industries.
Wastewater from Iganmu and Apapa Industrial Estates are discharged directly into the Lagos Lagoon, Port Novo and Ebute Metta Creeks except for the Nigerian Breweries which carries out physical and biological treatment (JICA, 1999). The problem of industrial waste is a growing concern as it has reduced the aesthetic quality of our waterways, affected commercially viable aquatic/marine water fish through massive fish kill or accumulation of toxic chemicals are transferred to the human body when eaten and tends top accumulate, which reduced the sustainable livelihoods of fishermen, gaseous wastes have affected human populace directly through the widespread of respiratory diseases like bronchitis, asthma etc. Not only that also cancer and other mutagenic diseases.

The thesis should determine the following

1) To determine the current state of solid waste management and disposal practices in Industries in Apapa
2) To determine the location of all large and medium scale in Apapa Local Government Area.
3) To determine the industries in Apapa that manage their wastewater through pre-treatment
4) Recommend appropriate measures to tackle the problem

Methodology

1) 80 questionnaires will be administered to the industries in Apapa

2) Samples of wastewater will be collected from industrial effluent discharges of some industries and chemical analysed and compared with international/local water quality standards

3) Focused group discussion will be organized in Apapa which will involve all the stakeholders in the environmental management sector

This is the thesis statement

(1) (Reply)

You Can Do Your Uniben Part-time/diploma Clearance Without Coming To Benin / Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Post Umte / Riot Currently Going On @ Ansu Igbariam Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.